youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4&feature=youtu.be&t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The deficit means absolutely nothing.

Really makes you think

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO'D

WHAT TRIGGERS Sup Forums MORE THAN ANYTHING IS AMERICA SUCCEEDING UNDER A BLACK PRESIDENT.

>So what are Republicans so angry about?

Isn't it obvious.

THEY HATE IT when America succeeds.

THIS TRIGGERS THE RIGHT WING RETARDS!

>national debt
oy vey, don't look at that

Nice proxies, banker shill. Kill yourself.

>cram millions of idiots into indoctrination centres that are paid for by government, where they learn all manner of 'useful' knowledge/skills like feminist theories, black history, sociology, philosophy, art etc.
>don't count NEETs in your statistics
>guys look, unemployment is down!

With facts?

Also Obama gave you NDAA and repealed Bush Jr laws preventing the US from supporting armies and selling "defence" articles to them because they used child soldiers.

>Replacing full time jobs with numerous part-time jobs because employers simply cannot afford to pay all of their employees is good

I'm not going to bother responding to you after this, Justin Trudeau. You can show your Boss Mr. Goldsmith your """"btfo""""" 's if you want.

Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years. Then suddenly try to take credit for it. I don't even think right wing retards will fall for this level of autism.

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

He should call my boss and tell him to give me my last ten hours per week back

Or he could call my boss at my new second job and tell him to give me a raise

Fuck off leaf you have literally no idea how it is here

Your boss sounds like a scumbag.

Start arguing at anytime.

It's the Obama economy. Deal with it.

OK, WHO SUMMONED THE LEAF NIGGER YET AGAIN?

>Since Republicans took over the House of Representatives...

Trump says the unemployment rate is 42%. Wow thanks Republicans!

How does he keep getting away with claiming credit for the global financial crisis?

It's like me saying I'm amazing at making breakfast because the sun rose while I did it.

im angry about the fact OP image is filled with lies to make obama look good.

Thanks congress for passing a budget that did that for us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

You're welcome

He comes here and sucks nigger cock in front of us all every single day

Actually, by my own calculations we can estimate real unemployment (persons not employed who are of age to work) to be about 24%. Good job, nigger

>the only thing i did in 8 years was solidify a health insurance ponzi scheme

>Actually, by my own calculations

Right wing retard math

>there's still a deficit
This nigger hasn't done shit

Name me the last Republican to balance the budget.

Oh also, Trump is going to add trillions to the deficit whereas OBama reduced it by 75%.

Thanks for passing a bill to get your friends/family and friends/family of congress members rich.

Market would have recovered with or with that bill. Bubbles happen and they burst.

President Barack HUSSEIN Obama saved you from another Republican Great Depression.

You should at least be thankful right wing retard.

It's not his fault you dropped out of elementary school.

They're angry because not only didn't they do it, but that he did it in spite of eight years of legislative obstructionism by the Republican majority.

But four years from now, they'll take credit for it.

When you cut federal spending the deficit will increase you dumb leaf.

Looking at the 2015 census numbers we can see the population 18-64 is about 200000000. The total number employed is 151517000. This lends itself to an approximate unemployment rate of 24%. Wahhh, wahhh, Obama lied to me

>includes college kids
>includes disabled

Trump is increasing spending you fucking retard.

Also, you know that when you cut taxes you get less revenues right?

Or you believe in right wing retard magic?

Oh for fucks sake this fucking maple nigger again.

I can't wait for this CTR thread where he spams shit and refuses to accept any arguments. Then more spam.

Explain this

Real unemployment is persons not employed. Argue with that

>Also, you know that when you cut taxes you get less revenues right?

fucking leafs, man

>Looking at the 2015 census numbers we can see the population 18-64 is about 200000000.

What are high school students, university students, stay at home moms, adults going back to school, disabled, early retirees, etc.

Like I said YOU'RE A FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARD.

Seriously hundreds of brilliant minds, experts, geniuses, educated people work on this stuff and you right wing retard thought you could do right wing retard math and have an epiphany?

Too many posts from 9gag around Sup Forums lately

I like that Liberals celebrate the stock market, while they're whine about it being bailed out and it's only making the rich richer..

But Obamacare

The real unemployment is a right wing retard meme.

Basically, you morons can't handle that the real official unemployment rate has plummeted under Obama, so you just started making up bullshit.

I'll ask you again right wing retard.

Do you think it is appropriate for right wing retards to change the definition of unemployment for political purposes? Isn't that what you retards accuse Obama of doing.

Haven't you been banned again yet?

He's just baiting now.

This is why you can't trust Republicans with money.

>dropped out of college to pursue a trade

The same shit would have happen earlier if the tech bubble didn't save congress under Bill and George.

>What are high school students, university students, stay at home moms, adults going back to school

Again, they can't work? Nothing is stopping them from working. They're unemployed, deal with it.

>deficit decrease on chart
>you claim he will add trillions to deficit
you fucking imbecile LEAF

I agree you should take out the disabled from calculations, assuming they physically cannot work. That's fair. That's it

Do you ever sleep or do you literally sit on Sup Forums 24 hours a day ready to post your charts? It's really fucking pathetic

Jesus Christ I've debunked these fox news tier right wing retard charts so many times I don't even take them seriously.

This chart shows that Bush crashed the economy in 2008.

Also, what does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama?

Also, why are right wing retards so desperate to shit on their own country. Seriously why do you guys hate America so much?

>>What are high school students, university students, stay at home moms, adults going back to school

Many of them do. Many of them are explicitly focused on their studies. They don't want a job. If they were looking for a job they would be counted as unemployed.

You fucking right wing retards know fuck all about your own country.

This is what I mean. You don't even know what an unemployment rate is.

>gets btfo by me everyday
>wants me banned

Wow thanks for the non argument.
How about you actually explain why that image is wrong? You always crumble everytime it's posted.

>Unemployed definition, not employed; without a job; out of work: an unemployed secretary

They're unemployed, definition says so.

Do you think it is appropriate for right wing retards to change the definition of unemployment for political purposes? Isn't that what you retards accuse Obama of doing.

And on your watch......
You allow the corrupt rich to be above the law
America's position on the world stage is the lowest its been -nobody takes you serious. Brexit, CROSSTHELINE, Ukraine etc
Racial tensions have been worse than they ever have been in decades

What's the argument. That after shitting on the Obama economy for 7 years, Republicans now should take credit for it?

Do you have any idea how fucking pathetic that is?

That's all you right wing retards can do is take credit for the brilliant accomplishments of a black man, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

>every day
Nah. Crying out "wight wing wetawds" doesn't make for a superior argument.

>political purposes
Cute strawman. The disabled should be left out. That's about it other than age range

Let's dispel this fiction that Barrack Obama knows what he's doing. He doesn't know what he's doing

>Unemployment is down
Unemployment is calculated by people actually looking for work. Fewer people are even looking for jobs. This is why the Labor Force Participation Rate is extremely low

>Stock market is up
This is because of artificial dollars in the system. Excessive amounts of new money have been printed. This means more interest to be paid back to (((banks))) on the backs of the American taxpayer while Wall St. gets richer

>Deficit is down
Why is there a deficit at all? Why can't he balance a checkbook?

>Illegal Immigration is down
No its not. Illegal immigration costs the US $100 Billion every year! Think of how that exponentially grows over a 10 year period when these spics keep pumping out babies

>Uninsured rate is down
True but healthcare costs are the highest ever in history. Obama promised us that as more people are insured, the costs would go down

>Avg. worker's paycheck is up
That's a lie because it's not adjusted for inflation. If you use 2014 dollars, the minimum wage was $10 / hour in the 60s. In 2014, it was only $7.25. Considering the cost of living has increased and wages have declined or remained stagnant, how are people supposed to advance?

>Corporate profits have soared
Because they're taking jobs over seas to cut costs. Pfizer and many others have done this lately. Small businesses have seen profits decrease due to more sanctions and Obamacare, resulting in firing workers and giving more duties to the existing understaffed work force

This is what I mean. You fucking right wing retards don't even know what the definition of unemployment is. This is how fucking stupid you are.

The definition of unemployment is that you're out of work and looking for work.

>They're unemployed, definition says so.

Really then why is the real official unemployment rate 4.9%?

Definition doesn't say so. Right wing retards say so cause they're elementary school dropouts.

How the Government Measures Unemployment
bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

Why don't you read this retard.

You're such fucking morons you don't even know what an unemployment rate is.

So you admit you want to change the definition of unemployment for political purposes. You're the biggest fucking hypocrites of all time. That's what you accused Obama of doing even though he never even did it. That's what you fuckers did.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students,

stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

Why are you making your right wing mental retardation everyone else's problem?

>lose job manufacturing car parts
>no work for a year
>get job at Wendy's and job and teenage son has to juggle job at Taco bell down the street to help make ends meet
>great news everyone, employment is up!

>we should not include people because I look better
>we should include people because it's more true
Just like him

dear pol
stop replying to the same thread everyday, you faggot.

You can tell this is bullshit when it says illegal immigrantion was down.

>lose job manufacturing car parts

Can you stop lying and shitting on your own country please. Thanks.

>retirees
65+ shouldn't be in unemployment. I didn't include them. Nor the disabled. I couldn't not include them because I don't have the numbers. I also couldn't include 16 and 17 year olds looking for work

>politihack
You're so funny

>It's only a certain number if it follow my restrictions.

You realize those who want a job but aren't looking aren't counted as unemployed, right.

Obama didn't change how the unemployment rate is calculated. Right wing retards did. In their heads. They started counting every grandma in the country as unemployed because they're fucking lunatics.

According to a 2015 college census, there were an estimated 20.5 million students attending colleges and trade schools, roughly half of whom work during college.
According to a 2012 Pew poll, there were an estimated 10 million stay-at home moms.

That brings it down to 14-15% nationally... which is still almost THREE TIMES the claimed unemployment rate.

Charlie Sykes was right. Right wing retards literally hate facts.

>unemployment is down
90 million unemployed Americans driven out fo the economy while they bring in "refugees" and H-1B visas to replace the American in the American economy say otherwise.

>stock market is up
It's not measures in 1800's dollars. It's measures in current dollars inflation and all with inflation premiums added tot he value of stocks and bonds

>the defcit is down
national debt when Bush left office: $8 trillion
national debt now: $19 trillion

>uninsured rate is down
Obamacare made it more expensive to be covered to where millions are dropping it going without coverage, and just paying the IRS fines

>the average worker's paycheck is up
Thanks to Obama the average worker's decreasingly an actual American while wages have in fact fallen flat which is why there's demands for $15/hour

>corporate profits have soared
an industrial-military complex does that

>retirees

And 4 million graduate with degrees every year. That makes up more than enough of the 10K that retiree every day.

But you think those with degrees aren't looking for work.

>65+ shouldn't be in unemployment.

So do you admit that Trump is mentally handicapped then?

You retards always ignore this.

2nd question you ignore.

Do you think it is appropriate for right wing retards to change the definition of unemployment for political purposes? Isn't that what you retards accuse Obama of doing. Isn't that massive right wing retard hypocrisy?

What fucking facts?

Speaking of facts, let's address black crime rates, the debt, growing poverty, a shrinking middle class, and all the other bullshit going on in the fucking real world

Assembly plants that put together the last leg of shit made in China doesn't count.

Try to find a power drill 100% made in the US anymore, kek.

Right wing retards continue doing right wing retard math.

Tell me something right wing retard. The U4 rate INCLUDES DISCOURAGED right wing retards. It's 5.2%

Remind me what's your right wing retard conspiracy again?

Honestly guys, just cause you're unemployed, uneducated, unskilled losers. Do you really have to make up your own unemployment rates?

Try to find anything other than trinkets made in the US

You saw what I posted earlier. That's people 18-64 not employed. 65 is retirement age and the government is trying to raise that. Oh, did you forget that the government is trying to count retirees?

>90 million unemployed Americans driven out fo the economy

How come right wing retards never correct this?

Yeah my 80 year old grandma was really driven out of the economy.

See what I mean.

Right wing retards bathe in stupidity.

I'm not, stop ignoring my numbers, honey

CTRSHILLS.
REDPILL AND SAGE.

>I've debunked these fox news tier right wing retard charts
No you haven't
You literally just claim that you have in every thread

I think the problem is you're rather openly trolling though cool folder you're putting together I guess.

You right wing retards know that service jobs pay well right? Honestly why don't you right wing retards know this?

Doesn't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, firemen, are all service jobs.

Jobs that old people and teenagers had ten years ago are now prime aged jobs, because there's no jobs.

You complete fucking retard. You're obviously 12 and don't understand how an economy works.

>Sup Forums gets "BTFO" every day for months now
>it's still here