#EndSneed

Okay. I've fucking had it with this shit. We haven't had a good Simpsons thread in ages and it's time we did something about it. I beg you: mods, janitors and anyone with the power to change this situation. Put pressure on Hiro. Nothing short of a word filter on "Sneed" will solve this situation. The time for a final solution is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheSimpsons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed. You get better discussions of Rick and Morty these days even with all the god's not real, reddit and pickle rick memes.

>solidifying a forced meme into history by adding a word filter for it

Top jej

deeS dna deeF s'deenS
(s'kcuhC ylremrof)

You don't get the joke either? It's really been getting to me. Sometimes the writers were a bit too esoteric

Oldfags, was it like this with Milhouse is not a meme?

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to sneed around the city, keeping its sneed over fifty, and if its sneed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "Chuck."

You would probably have better results if you just ignored Sneedposting and tried to have discussion that way.

?????????????

Stay mad Chuck.

>tfw Simpson's joke threads could be good
>tfw only 12 yearolds come to Sup Forums

I have given up

#EndSneed
#StartChuck

Not even close, even then discussion and banter flowed freely. This is the worst, most horrific, destructive meme to curse Sup Forums that I've ever seen. It's not as prolific as bane posting, but in my opinion it's just as destructive. Find me a single simpsons thread the last few months that hasn't IMMEDIATELY been ruined by sneedposting. You won't find one, because there isn't one.

I read this in sneeds voice

chuckhead

#justiceforchuck

what is the best episode and why is it Homer the Heretic

Episode – "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)"

Sneed's Here to Stay
(Formally Wasn't)

I hope getting to feel accepted and welcomed for once in your pathetic life was worth literally killing one of the longest lasting and comfy threads in the history of Sup Forums. Could have just made a friend or talked to a girl, but no. You just had to come here and make this board somehow even worse

Sneed ur way out lol

Expecting to end that shit with with twitter hashtags, is this nigger fucking serious?

>people are so new to this site they think a weak meme like Sneed is catastrophic
Jesus christ

kys

I was in a good simpsons thread last week. You just ignore those retards and talk about what you want, if you don't get any replies it's not a meme problem

#EndSneed
Formerly #EndChuck

fuck off to Sup Forums

Its why you are getting sneeded retards

I fucking hate this Sneed meme. I wish it could just go back to being the former Chuck meme.

reddit.com/r/TheSimpsons/
Reddit is that way, you pretentious seedgoblins.

Pretty much every TV show has a subreddit you mong.

I agree. Bring back Chuck, mods!

But only the simpsons-fags are being this obnoxious about board culture.

Chuck posters, everyone!

Sneed on board, I'll chuck it in.

The Bus that couldn't slow down.

Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

oh yeah word filters work SO well t_bh f(a)m, they definitely stop people from using words you don't like. sm,dh

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before chucking him out of a plane.

una vela?

what does smdh change into?
nevermind

Fuck off. The Simpsons is a primetime adult sitcom and used to be better than most live action ones too.

Underrated advice desu

>Find me a single simpsons thread the last few months that hasn't IMMEDIATELY been ruined by sneedposting.

I would argue that baneposting was far worse, it's still going to this day.

you're all a bunch of snucks

I want newfags like you to leave, so we could have fun without you cirlejerking with the other reddit faggots.

Are you retarded, baneposting is the greatest meme ever created.
Baneposting brings joy, light, and creativity to this board. The harmony encouraged by baneposting improves the quality of other threads by acting as a much needed ground to zap the negativity out of posters who encounter it.

Better cuck Chuck

Rick's Megafucks? That doesn't even rhyme!

someone get this hothead outta here.

It's still a cartoon and belongs on the board that says Comics & CARTOONS, faggot.

user, do you feel a burning sensation on or around your head?

>formerly Gino's Megakino

but its also a tv show?

Spidersneed, Spidersneed
Does whatever Chuck formerly did
Fucks and sucks, feeds and seeds
Does whatever his customer needs
Look out, he is Spidersneed!

Baneposting is shit.
Battsposting on the other hand was gold.

better than Chuck's Megaflicks...

DEADPOOL MEME

CONFIRMED DEAD BY THE MEMEMASTERS THEMSELVES

The Simpsons are shit and have been for damn near 20 years. You deserve your shit threads.

There are more TV shows that aren't cartoons than there are cartoons that aren't TV shows (at least as far as most relevant cartoons in the past several decades), ergo discussion for it goes on the more specific board, just like how discussion of a Pokemon game belongs on /vp/.

Cartoon films are a bit tricky--are they feature-length cartoons or animated films?

I'm glad baneposting is dead. I was so sick of looking at that faggots face 1000 times a day. The thing Sup Forums doesn't even realize is that Baneposting started on Sup Forums during Super Bowl XLVII

Why's it such a problem for people? Compare it to dullposting in Harry Potter threads or Dukatposts in Star Trek; it's usually one post.

Why does it rustle people in Simpsons threads? Why do you struggle so much?

>baneposting
>dead
Then show me the body

Ive been on this site for a long time and Sneed threads (and the Chuck threads before them) are the funniest simpsons meme i've ever seen

Start a Bane thread, enjoy your 3 days off.

Explain to me Sneed on a philosophical and spiritual level

it's sneed

what is a sneed

Friendly reminder that Sneedposting is solely perpetuated by a lonely underage b&.

>Chuck's Megaflucks

You have 15 seconds to name the best Simpsons gag that isn't Sneed

Go

Sorry, I didn't make it

>filename
Imposter.

Steamed hams

I laughed at this and now I feel bad

>tfw you live in Tennessee

>that tuft of hair that's the same color as Sneed's hair
???

>know your meme trying to deny the importance of Sup Forums

Where do they get off

CAR HOLD

>annoying shit that makes discusssion impossible is board culture
So it should stop being.

It's autism. People get distracted being angry about Sneed and literally drop their own conversations tocomplain about it. Notice how most of the anti-Sneed posters in this thread talk about how 'threads are ruined' and 'we can't talk about the Simpsons anymore'.
What do you want to talk about? Do you have a post you'd like to make? Then post it. I've seen many great conversations go on in threads full of spam, if you're incapable of making that happen then you're simply incapable. I don't know what to tell these guys.

>mfw there's always one retard

No it's not annoying, and no it shouldn't, fuck off to Reddit or get over it.

That shit doesn't know shit.
It was clearly made by normalfags from the 9gag crowd or similar that wanted to talk about their memes at the time. Thing is most memes come from places like here, and the more obscure stuff began being added the more the original people began to leave. That's why they stopped making videos too. They even have paged/galleries for sexual fetishes now.
And it's never properly documented. Something that's been a meme online in a niche crowd for a decade isn't considered one, yet something that's been all over social media for like a week is, because of stronger "online".

Yeah, a site made for and by people who don't get jokes surely has its finger on the pulse.

Yes it is.
Yes it should.
You get back, newfag.

So you seriously don't know how to hold a conversation in the same thread as a meme? You realize that people discuss Nolan and TDKR trilogy in Bane threads, and American Psycho threads aren't ruined by dubs, right?

Yet Simpsons threads are, go figure.

Why didn't they just call the episode E-I-E-I-D'Oh

kinda reminds me of how orcposting has been replaced with taxposting

Hey look its Chris "Herion and coke? Stick it in my dick" Farley!

>American Psycho threads aren't ruined by dubs
Categorically untrue

it's the best one hands down, can't argue with that

Fuck you. Sneed is the only thing that keeps me coming back to this board.

Head hot

The Simpsons stopped being funny in 98. Before most of you were born. Fuck off.

Sheevs ______&_______
Formerly _________

Fill in the blanks