Can somebody explain to me why some people think the Falkland Islands should be Argentinian, even knowing that 99...

Can somebody explain to me why some people think the Falkland Islands should be Argentinian, even knowing that 99.8% of the people living there want to remain British?

Argentines can't accept defeat

It's a means of distracting the Argentinian population from the disaster that their country is becoming.

>implying you can trust brits with deciding nation membership

wtf, I am Egg Harbour now

Argentinians? Thats what we are calling Lesser Falklanders now?

It ia full of white people. Argies think theyre white, so the falkvinas should be argie too.

THE REAL STORY IS HERE

in part is because of this, we're indoctrinated since the elementary to believe that the evil pirates stolen it from us making the argies living there leave the isles, no one says that we gave it to the brits...

also
>from the disaster that their country is becoming.
we're slowly recovering from the disaster since we left the semi-communism actually, slow but sure.

That is true. The Pink Wave is fading.First Argentina, now Brazil, later Venezuela.

Godspeed, Latin America

So, Argentina only owned it, like, for two years?

Yup, if you take out the "the Falklands are closer to Argentina than the UK" argument, there's absolutely no reason for Argentina to have them

Alaska is closer ti canada than to mainland usa, but the Leaves aren't bitching about it

>Palestine should be Israel

Voila

But the kikes aren't bitching about it

>British settlers want to remain British

Shocking!
Only reason I approve of British Falklands is because the people are better off economically.

By that logic, half the USA should be Mexico were it not for the fact it would be better economically in the states. Except ethnically speaking the Falklands are actually British, more than can be said for half the USA.

Wrong way around Barbosa.

If Argentina simply expelled all Brits from Falkland, then problem solved.

Thats what Israel did.

kys yourself

expressing butthurt does not make an argument

OP said
>even knowing that 99.8% of the people living there want to remain British?
british who want to remain british, we don't give a shit about any referendum

>kill yourself yourself

Nobody gives a shit Joao.

Worry about your country which is the embarrassment of Western Europe.

At least my country is not the embarassement of the most embarrasing continent in the world, Paco

Sorry I don't reply to countries less developed than mine.

Then why have you replied me?