Isn't the ultimate goal of everyone on pol to become an anime girl?

Isn't the ultimate goal of everyone on pol to become an anime girl?

why are you so against transgenders then? is it just become the tech is so shitty right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIYCPiG97Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NIYCPiG97Qg

the technology does need much improvement. agreed.

I want to be a little girl, not an ugly old deformed dick mutilated faggot.

>Isn't the ultimate goal of everyone on pol to become an anime girl?
no its too inseminate one

so, it's basically just a technology issue. once the technology gets good enough, you will be fine and do it?

This.

post more of this anti-semite

Sure why not?
As long you don't become a strain on public healthcare systems, knock yourself out

in a parallel universe, anime girls want to be stupid, fat, ugly, sweaty, smelly, insecure, Drumpf-loving alt-right parrots

so. it's just a tech issue.

drump will make anime real really means he will help with the singularity to improve the tech to make you into an anime girl

win?

4 wings are better than 2!

You mean the technology which allows you to become the sex, age and appearance you want, while being healthy, non-aging and living carelessly in a fantasy world with your friends? At this point why would anyone NOT do this?

concern

>Rebuild Asuka

Triggered every time

meant concur

need more redbull

Trans here, Anime is cancer and should be destroyed.
Also you'll never look like an anime anything because the only reason anime looks good is because they don't have human imperfections in a drawing. There would be no possible way they could look that wouldn't be creepy if they were made from flesh.

I want to be a teenage futanari. Gotta have a dick to bone my waifu.

go shove some dicks up your ass you degenerate

Wait 30 years and I'll finally fulfill my dream of being an actual anime loli with a feminine penis through the advances of medical sciences.

soon

stay healthy and wealthy and you'll get your chance

It's like you don't even know where you are.

What flag is that? It looks like the colors a fast food place would have. Are you ruled by thr Burger King?

I cannot be the little girl. Instead I pursue perfection as a man to be there for the real little girls out there.