British women attacked in Spain by ... French again!

British teenage girl suffers broken nose and her friend taken to hospital after being attacked by 'gang of French Muslims who tried to grope her' in Spanish resort

>A group of around 10 French men groped and then punched the women
>A British man tried to protect the women at the resort of Puerto Banus
>He said: 'The group of (French) Arabs gave the English girls a real bashing.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758903/British-teenage-girl-suffers-broken-nose-friend-taken-hospital-attacked-gang-French-Muslims-tried-grope-her.html#ixzz4JInjvkM1

First Australia, now in Spain ... don't fuck with us British people!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064924/Chris-Whitehead-skirt-Schoolboy-13-awarded-prestigious-human-rights-prize.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086108/Libyan-soldiers-responsible-rape-mayhem-UK-training-programme-went-500-000-barracks-wrecking-spree.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon the Kuffar will have nowhere safe to hide or run to! Takbir!

I can't wait till will brick the channel tunnel up. Fucking frogs are muslim lovin cucks.

Odds are she was asking for it.
The one who forgot to put sunscreen and turned into a lobster is more hilarious.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

Also the fuccboy who went to school in his sister skirt (would, no homo).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064924/Chris-Whitehead-skirt-Schoolboy-13-awarded-prestigious-human-rights-prize.html

The guy who got dicked after being chased by libyans training in uk is pretty fun too.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086108/Libyan-soldiers-responsible-rape-mayhem-UK-training-programme-went-500-000-barracks-wrecking-spree.html

First Marseille, then Australia, then Spain ... when will french muslim stop blow the fuck out brits ...

> french
> muslim

You brits gotta make the difference
You're safe with the guy on the left, not the one on the right

hey I never saw things from this perspective
great insight
thanks again

Personally I don't care if France/Germany/Spain shit up their countries with Mudslimes.

All the Asian tourists are coming to the UK instead :^)

Of course, the guy on the left is brown, the one on the right is white. I never trust white people.

>Personally I don't care if France/Germany/Spain shit up their countries with Mudslimes.

i think you forget one country my dear nigel

Ta gueule
Sucking american cock and voting FN isn't making you more french

of course sven prefer BBC
T'as quoi à insulter ptit con?
T'as 12 ans?

More of these please

Your pic is a bit retarted dude
>irrationally hating USA make you a muslim

kek

Actually you're not safe with both, the only difference is that the guy on the left will rape you with a strap on.

BANUS?

>The group of (French) Arabs
>(French) Arabs
>Arabs
Whatever shitskin, enjoy keeping Calais.

ok faggots i'll be more precise

>FRENCH BORN
>muslims
>still act like animals
lmao

The fucking French again. Why can't you cunts stop making trouble for us? This has gone for 1000 years now. Its getting old.

>Puerto Banus

just firebomb that dump along with Magaluf, Lloret, Salou, all those places

There are plenty of rational ways to hate America but Muslims hate devoid of ration

>Lloret

REEEE, fuck that place.
Mogadishu is more civilized.

I remember in the early phases of WW2, Churchill had to make the decision to abandon France and withdraw his forces from Dunkirk and sink the French navies ships lest they fall into enemy hands. If he was alive today he'd striking France hard and fast to save the UK because it's more occupied by mudslimes now than it ever was by Nazi Germany.