Trump supporter?

Trump supporter?
I want to beat your ass

I am sorry Juan, but you forgot to edge the yard when you cut it earlier..so, I am going to need you to do that.

Only thing you will be beating is your feet to the road as you get out of my fucking country, Gonzales.

Try it
White boy

Lol ok

your fist isnt strong enough to break these digits

Build it, pussy

but you cant, because you are too rotund to waddle across the border you fat burrito midget of the corn oil.

He's not in your country though

Illegal immigrant?
I want to deport your ass

I think you have bigger problems to worry about, Mexican

>implying we won't find a different beaner to replace you on wall construction

>mexican flag
>GET OUDA MUH CUNTRY
american

I'm sorry Paco, but you have to go back

Come do so. I live in augusta, ga, and will meet you in the commons at 6:00 pm. Look for the guy in the trump hat. I'm going to fuck your mouth, spic

Ge out of my country mehmet

so?

Every country in the world belongs to America

>planet earth
>not american soil
MANIFEST DESTINY BITCHES

Just because manifest destiny says we can, doesn't mean we have to. We'd be better off without these mudfloor excuses for land.

You know I think the online campaign by Clinton could actually cause him to win.

It's so preachy and overfunded and the people making the posts and content are so caught up in their left wing confirmation bias that it has a repellent effect.

They are both bad candidates, but she is too old, past her prime and has been uttlerly corrupted by years in power and living in a career opportunity made by her much more talented husband. Her time was taken by Obama and she is past it. I won't give my views on trump as the OP is a paid Clinton pumper so their is sufficient balance in countering OP with some reality.

The likes of the transvestite movement has irreparably damaged the left more than they know. The people indulged them as they screamed for fabricated issue after issue and no matter how the people accommodated the left they just got more surreal and deranged in seeking irrelevant petty causes to scream and bully with.

Now no one cares. Sanders is excrement as well.

The only think that undermines trump that I care about is the kremlin support for him. That is disturbing.

Not an argument, Pedro.

BUILD WALL

>Mexicans
>never above 5'9"

You're going to beat my ass? I was your size at 14, OP. You need to just settle down.

why? you still have time to illegally immigrate if you start right now, the election isn't until november

Your country is British clay, forever.

if it cost one mana less that would be a pretty nice card tbqhfami

A racial realist, huh?
Is that what you call yourself, cracka?

Mexishit coming on /pol acting like a tough guy. Why don't you spend your time trying to get your sister back from the cartels?

Are you suggesting we deport all Mexicans from Earth?

Jokes on you I'm 5'10
I could beat your ass any day of the week

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

You're like 5'2". Don't embarrass yourself.

Your "country" is just another one of our aircraft carriers.

What a tough guy, letting drug cartels rule your country! So tough!

sure thing Paco.

could you just add more peppers to that burrito, thanks Juan.

Mexicans are the least intimidating people I've ever been around. Fuck you, Pablo. Nobody is ever going to be afraid of you. Just join the cartel and try to make it big as a dumbass henchmen. It's either that or gear up for your new construction job courtesy o trump.

Yea but then you run into that little problem that you're a 5'4 manlet and don't do shit. Feel bad for you pedro. Now get to building that wall