What is your honest opinion on Romanians without edgyness?

What is your honest opinion on Romanians without edgyness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sm2GChKCb4w
youtube.com/watch?v=m0E9dSsI8C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love it

When I think of Romania I think nice EE cities. Beautiful parliament building. Fast internet. Cam whores. Gypos. Hungarian minority and nice black sea beaches. Overall i'd say 7/10. Lots of room for improvement and Romania will probably be western tier within a generation or two. Shame about the Roma giving you all a bad name.

Thanks

If you guys would stop enabling gypsies, then you would be alright. Right now you are no better than germany with the mudslimes.

I would visit Romania if given the opportunity. Seems like a pretty cool place.

That's all?
Do it

I married one, so pretty positive.

Rly whats her name?

They are thieving cunts and beggars

you mean the vampireniggers?

Gypsy scum

gypsies and jews, bad news.

Flag is bretty good

its fucking shit

Gypsy danger

Hears its full of weird gypsy fucks.
Someone red pill me

I've only met gypsies from Romania, so I might be biased, but it's shit

Your women look better than German women.

But you are poor and not as educated as Germans and you are corrupt. But you are based.

P.S. you have a huge chip on your shoulder - unlike Germany, you don't think global and don't have big ideas and are not working very hard to create a new society.

P.S.S. you are dealing with your gypsies as indecisive as we deal with our Muslims.

Unfortunately they still exist

It's like Hungary, but worse.

I personally hate you guys just because you are only slightly better shitposters than canadians.

Gypsies. Untermensches.

Gypsies and prostitutes

The only true Aryans in Europe. Well, the Gypsies anyway.

I liked you before, now i want you to die.

Typical Euro country that's a bit rougher around the edges, has a gypsy problem. Romanian posters here are probably my least favorite besides Canadians.

Dating one. Probably gonna move there.

Oh you..

I'm pretty sure that's just the EU and romanian's corrupt politicians.
That's a thing they should fix desu.

>Dating one. Probably gonna move there.
Tell us more. Why would you move there? Is she a hooker?

What's your ethnicity?

I think Romanians are cute. But damn, arent they a bunch of attention whores.

Turkish

This thread again ...

The only thing I know about Romania is that you guys have hordes sewer drug-addicts in Bucharest (saw it in a documentary). So I kind of always associate your flag with some stoned kid shitposting in the sewer from his stolen smartphone.

I feel that they are in denial of their slavic heritage.

WE WUZ ROMAN EMPRAZ AND SHIET

Kinda want a Romanian wife.
I'd give the country an 8/10, definitely a cool looking place with nice culture and history.

(Is it true the women there have the best asses in Europe?)

Poor third world country that sends they poor gypsy-people to Europe for gibsmedat.

Ye my gf has ripped abs (we both workout)

>Is it true the women there have the best asses in Europe?
Given that they rightfully descend from indian outcast pajeets who have to squat ass to grass to both poo in designated Bucharest street and to fit in the sewer, yes

I like you very much. Before commies and general stereotype that gypsy=Romanian most of Poles liked you too. Third or fourth best friend of us really.

youtube.com/watch?v=sm2GChKCb4w

Romanian heritage it is far older than slavic in this part of Europe.Slavs were considered pagan when they arrived to Europe.as a matter of fact there is no such thing as "slavic genetics"."Slav" it 's more like a cultural thing.

Fucked one once, she was cute but her cunt smelled terrible and she tasted weird when we kissed. I know it was only one woman but it's put me off your entire people desu.

Oh boy here we go again

gypsies

I dont know them.

Romanian women are generally not tall and with big asses.Around 1,65 m-1,80 the average

Too many gypsies, but I'm willing to admit that I'm pretty uniformed.

>Why would you move there?
I hate the current political climate in austria + he owns some land on which we could rebuild his grandparent's farm.

>Is she a hooker?
He's studying to become a physical therapist.

My family has been austrian for a few centuries at least. So I'd say germanic. Though I am pretty sure I have some slavic blood in me from my dad's side.

theyre ok. but i dont want them in my country. id say this about anyone except a select few germans and frenchmen.

Hi rare (proxy)

Filthy gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=m0E9dSsI8C0

It is without doubt that the Romanian language is descended from the Vulgar Latin dialects spoken in the Roman provinces north of the "Jireček Line" (a proposed notional line separating the predominantly Latin-speaking territories from the Greek-speaking lands in Southeastern Europe) in Late Antiquity. The theory of Daco-Roman continuity argues that the Romanians are mainly descended from the Daco-Romans, a people developing through the cohabitation of the native Dacians and the Roman colonists in the province of Dacia Traiana (primarily in present-day Romania) north of the river Danube. The competing immigrationist theory states that the Romanians' ethnogenesis commenced in the provinces south of the river with Romanized local populations (known as Vlachs in the Middle Ages) spreading through mountain refuges, both south to Greece and north through the Carpathian Mountains.

gib dobruja

On what??why does semitic people like you like to shitpost on Sup Forums.You are more semitic than jews.you are the jews of the Europe

>this thread

this, exactly this
>Oh boy here we go again

It's time that the swamp cum swallower to join the "you are gypsy" legion

>that webm again

Better under Ceausescu.

Who invented the triathlon? Romanians: run to the swimming pool, come home on a bike.

Why aren't there any pigeons in Romania? Gypsies catch breadcrumbs faster.

What do you call a Romanian with no arms? Trustworthy.

A gypsy, a Romanian national and a beggar watch into a bar. The barman say "fuck off you dirty gyppo."

What is the worst thing a Romanian can tell you? "Hi I'm your new neighbor."

What is the son of a Greek and a Romanian like? Too lazy to steal.

washed-out Moldova

Sven-Pekka the potato chip merchant

Hello , I m Nigel Burger.After wanking to My little pony I decided to go to Sup Forums and shitpost

NORDIC

Our Sultan fucked their national hero and his brother when their national hero escaped from orgy and started to insert stake to civilian asses to revenge his brother came after him to behead him
This is what i all know about Romania

this people seem pretty cool to me. the girl in the mil hat is a qt 2.15

ive never been to romania. but i think i'd visit. not for sex-tourism reasons im not a fan of sex but i think the culture is nice and old and pretty well preserved because poor. cool places to visit for the culture roma bros? i will bring my absurdly high wage vacation money to your country

>not for sex-tourism reasons
Oh come on now

>germans and frenchmen

I literally grew up an hour away from you. Why am I not allowed?

Fuck my englis

kek

and nice trips

I've met and seen a few Romanians here. Very fuckable wimmins.

>italian shitskin is always horny
Color me surprised

unlike you italy we in swiss land do not have the sex because we're not savage apes. please do not make the rude

Terrible allies who backstabbed the Germans and Hungarians

if you go to gipsy villages, altough these are rare, they will fuck you up.gypsies are not nice with outsiders.they have their own world with their own rules.Stay away from gypsies.In Romania and outside of Romania

aurolac

Oh no, a woman!

Ok, godspeed then. But don't expect much in Rumania. A farm there must be a bitch to profitable run.

>he
nigga is you gay ?

I swear every time I see a turkroach post it's talking about sex

people are always nice to me. i am swiss. it is against the international laws to harm a swiss. so im not worried.

the land you have that connect to us is rightful german clay. you are just lucky germany is weak now.

Guaranteed replies

>austrian woman cucks Hans and hops on Radu's cock to get a chance to inherit his designated sewer and start a new brown gypsy dynasty

Really makes you think

Slavo-bulgar and magyar leftovers.

W-w-we produce cheesy puffs as well...

Wanna give me a (you)? You're rare and it makes me feel important. I promise I'll say thanks afterwards

Another gypsy beggar.

Nobody actually lives on Åland. It's entirely inhabited by Finnish alcoholics who accidentally end up there after they walk into booze cruise to buy cheap alcohol. The Finnish alcoholic then stumble into a random house in Åland and goes to sleep. When he wakes up he walks straight to the store to pick up some light beer and cigarettes but unfortunately there's no cigarettes on stock, so he walks into the storage room in the back and restock the cigarettes. Then when he walks up to the counter to pay he notice that there's no cashier there, he picks up the laser scanner and scan his own items and put his money in the register, but the register won't open and he can't leave without paying for his items. Behind him is another drunk Finnish customer who sneers at him and tells him to hurry up and behind that guy are 4 others who are also waiting to get their items scanned. Since the Finn can't leave without paying, especially not with so many witnesses around him, he decides to take a seat down at the cash register and start scanning all the customers items until all customers are gone. He ends up having to work there all day until 5 o'clock when another guy comes along and offers to scan the Finns cigarettes and beer for him so he can finally check out and take the cruise back to Finland. This is how the economy works in Åland.

>>austrian woman cucks Hans and hops on Radu's cock to get a chance to inherit his designated sewer and start a new brown gypsy dynasty

Let her. Austrians are asstards and the Austrian political and societal climate is shit. She is doing the right thing to move to a country which is 99% white and 100% non-Muslim.

You should have killed all the gypsies

Antonescu killed 80% of them before getting assasinated. Same with Codreanu..

tsigani imputit

>move to a country which is 99% white
>romania

camwhores and dracula

>tfw Romania GDP is much bigger than ours

do you also have brain drain from your shithole country?

I have no problem with them. I know 2. Both are engineers. Both extremely intelligent people, friendly and warm. I regularly meet up with them. The country seems beautiful from the pictures one of them always sends me though I do realize that those are the best parts. I know Romania looks like a shithole in some places.
I consider Romanians Europeans just as much as any other European.

>camwhores and dracula
Fuck you got me good, 10/10