White male, black female marriage least likely to end in divorce

>white male, black female marriage least likely to end in divorce

Why haven't you WHITED anyone lately Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf
ucl.ac.uk/celsius/research-outputs/Feng_mix_union_dissolution_public.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just because the gov't says in white, doesn't mean I'm actually white

t. Latino

Its cuz nigger woman are ugly and know they can't get any man.

This, don't they frequently mislabel races?

This
Also check em

Its called BLEACHED.

And COLONIZED when you have a kid with one.

where can I find a good source for something like this?

Not into it. White girls go for enough black men to make up for me not going for black girls. I don't go for white girls either see above. I'll go for the cute educated Asians.

White guys should certainly be bleaching as many non white females as they can. Not sure about marrying them tho

Ideally bleach 6 - 7 non whites then have an Aryan family of 4 or more kids

Civilisation will then have a chance to actually go to the stars or at least advance.

>currently projections are the exact opposite, when we go, the human race is back to the jungle.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf

This is UK and doesn't have anything on divorce, but It is interesting to get a perspective on how few inter ethnic relationships there are in the UK.

Because nigger women are crazy are you're 4x more likely to be murdered by a nigger wife than a white wife.

ucl.ac.uk/celsius/research-outputs/Feng_mix_union_dissolution_public.pdf

This too from UCL

>whited

we call it bleached you fucking newfag

There was updated version with bigger sampling size. The numbers were not so drastic but still large

No, you stupid faggot. We call it gentrified. Took a worthless Black neighbirhood, moved some Whites in and increased the value. "Gentrified" is extra insulting to Blacks, who abhor gentrification because it assigns a dollar amount to the worthlessness of Blacks.

its COLONIZED

>I drew a picture, explain it to me; the thread.
Nice reference kiddo.

It's true. Black women, once they find a white man treasure him. It's because they've reached the jackpot.
All you have to do is listen to black female comedians. They keep mentioning how white men literal Gods compared to other men and they tell their other girlfriends not to go after black men.

Because women are the ones who most often file for divorce, and a black woman is never going to divorce an actual father.

>The Korean tripfag.
Please tell you aren't going to be permanent?

No, I'm actually aware that I'm superior than you guys.
I use a trip so people can differentiate your low quality posts from my high quality ones.

I wouldn't want my super high quality posts to be swamped over by you losers.

CIVILIZED you mean?

Race-mixing is degenerate