I am watching Narcos and one question comes to my mind

I am watching Narcos and one question comes to my mind.

Why is South America so shit? We had 2 wars fucking us up and my country is a paradise comparing to them.

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
wakeup-world.com/2016/07/20/monsanto-big-pharma-george-soros-and-the-push-to-legalize-marijuana/
rt.com/usa/soros-mpp-times-marijuana-189/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/
youtube.com/watch?v=RviOwY0OKyE
pravdareport.com/history/31-08-2016/1528-putin_genealogy-0/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine
country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/7-33/Argentina-vs-Poland
freemasons-freemasonry.com/freemasonry_bolivar.html
concienciadespiertavenezuela.blogspot.com.br/2016/02/fidel-castro-y-david-rockefeller-estan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's filled with South Americans.

Iberians sending niggers there was the biggest mistake in the history of mankind
they not sending niggers back after becoming independent was the 2nd biggest mistake in the history of mankind

Fpbp
When you reach a certain racial IQ level the average person is so dumb that they can be lorded over by a criminal elite.

At least they aren't Polish

do you remember all those times in star trek where they quote the prime directive, especially about giving technological advancements to primitive societies..

really makes you think.

Brown people are subhuman.

Latin American niggers are much tamer than Dindus in the US tho.

You do realize that people like Pablo Escobar only come about because Americans love drugs, right?
Without the drug war there would be no Escobar.
ANyway enjo some Tata

yeah but latin america has worse murder rates than africa though, you indios sure like killing people

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

> subhuman

because south america is filled with commie propaganda

Nacos wouldnt exist if people in the first world countries dont buy their shit, most of the customers are from there.

>Implying africans report their murders
Also, don't put all of us in the same bag, do you see any paraguayan, argentinean or chilean city in that list?

well at least in Brazil it seems to be like that, don't know much about the rest of latin america

there are african cities on the list, so they do report the numbers

just accept the truth, mestizos are more violent

My great-great grandfather was Carlos Lopez.
Are you mad spic?

That's a really good question.

I heard El Salvador was a really nice country a long time ago.

A bunch of Europeans criticizing South America, and yet you all come with your devalued currency to fuck our women and abuse our cheap real estate and commodities. It was expected from the rancid eternal decadent first world middle lower class pigs.
And I curse my German ancestors for being so poor they had to come to this shit country only to be extinct 5 generations later.

This is the inescapable truth. They are meeting a market need in a unregulated violent black market

why are you watching jewish degeneracy? go do something more productive

Don't know. But coronel carillo was pretty based though

>Without junkies
>without drug dealers
>without drug lords
>without niggerrs
>no drug war

Wow! I agree 100% with you

Tf how is rejecting such 10/10 considered cool or anything?

>thinking there is nothing but slums in South America

Does everywhere in Poland looks like this too?

the problem is that every south american country was "liberalized" by freemasonry

Every single one of them

In Cuba the Masonic Lodge is in the same building as the Communist Party.
In Venezuela it's on the same street.

The non-slum areas are where the white people live

>my country is a paradise comparing to them
I dont know about that, suicide rates are much higher in Poland than Colombia

Actually I know this pic, it is from the movie about romanian gypsies made by some british tv

Latin America makes a lot more sense when you think of it similarly to the Old American West with the cowboys and the outlaws.

The cities are degenerate and violent just like all big western cities, but the smaller towns and rural regions at the peripheries are so separate from the centralized rule of the law, that the people that live there have a "everyone for himself" or a skeptic attitude toward the law.

If you can get away with fooling the corrupt lawmakers at the capital who don't know what's going on out here, and if you can make some money on the side go for it.

That is one of the reasons why the US need a better southern border, because these people have a different relationship with the law, lawmakers and law enforcement.

So? Japan has it pretty high too

literally alpha+ male

I don`t know
My city used to be nicer and it was a city made of Sup Forums and "mongrels" maybe it`s the native american, i`ll try to sterilize them in a few years tho

What angers me most is the romantisation of the drug industry in movies/series and fucking plebs believing this shit.

Kartels are runned by inhuman fucks with no sense of dignity or whatsoever. Their brain works like insects but then only the brutal side of it all.

Literally level ISIS but sympathized for the reason drugs are cool or such.

> I find Chapo really cool, he is like the Robin Hood of his cities.

Jesus fuck Chapo is the biggest most cruel hypocrit fuck of them all. I would trade all my finances just to be able to murder such disguest of a mammal myself.

Better living in a country with more suicides than a country with more murders

/thread

Spanish Negroid mongrels breed with Negroids brought from Africa breed with Indigenous Negroids. When you mix water mixed with shit, with shit brought from nearby shitting street, with local shit you get a bigger pile of shit.

Everyone of those things is largely caused by the illegality of drugs.
All drugs should be legal.

>What angers me most is the romantisation of the drug industry

Guess who is behind the legalization of marijuana?

wakeup-world.com/2016/07/20/monsanto-big-pharma-george-soros-and-the-push-to-legalize-marijuana/

rt.com/usa/soros-mpp-times-marijuana-189/

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/

This how Poland looked ~80 years ago

You are delusional if you think that corruption and mediocrity has anything to do with mysticism or secret cults. The plain and simple truth is that people are so ignorant that they slave themselves for bread and circus to corrupt communist politics who aren't even communists because they keep all the money to themselves without even offering a product in exchange. They are ignorant thieves who can't even talk right. Look at Maduro, the president of Venezuela, he is a retard who can't even spell right, and yet he oppresses a whole country that doesn't even have toilet paper for Christ sake. GOD DAMN IT IS THERE A COUNTRY WHICH ISN'T A COMPLETE SHIT HOLE?

Legalizing pot would cripple the cartels.I also favor legalization o heroin, cocaine and all prescription medication.

We don't have niggers though, we have indios.
I can't remember the last time i saw a dindu, and when i see one it's a brazilian tourist.

youtube.com/watch?v=RviOwY0OKyE

What about the rest of the country, is it as advanced as the Capital itself?
Or do Americans stop by the country side to fuck your women while making them believe that they'll escape their poverty and cultural alienation?

>legal heroin
>legal crack cocaine
>legal cocaine
>legal LSD

Everything will be worse if those drugs are legalized because you will have to pay even more tax because there will be more people unfit to work

Let me tell you something: Soros and his jews will profit from the drug trade because they own plantation of cocaine in Bolivia and Colombia and they will demand more tax to pay for the treatment of drug addicts he sold the drugs to

it still looks like shit, medellin looks literally 100 better than that

even my city looks better

Well we have decentralised country, with ~10 big cities looking with the centres looking like is one. Except for warsaw which was fucked up and rebuilt during communism.

theres like a milllion poles in argentina, and 0 argentines in poland

poles are really butthurt about latam, because theyre utter shit compared to west europe so they have to take it on us

just remind them theyre considered subhumans anywhere in europe

the same people that want all drugs legal tend to be the same millennial idiots who want universal health care. kek.

>Freemasonry
>mysticism

lol

> who aren't even communists because they keep all the money to themselves

Just reminder that freemasonry and judaism is the mother of communism

Maduro is just as dumb as Lula but people in Venezuela fell for the communist meme

He is not only a jew but he sends all venezuelan goods to Fidel Castro
Who told you communists are not like this?

Both ideas will happen. I actully think society would be better if we gave everyone xanax or some sort of tranquilizer and had a calm easily managed society kept in chemical bliss.
I am fine with being high 24/7

There is no need to think hard when you live in a tropical paradise.

I'm not impressed. How much money has the EU dumped in your country?

Maybe if you stopped lumping "South America" into a single ball you'd realize you can find all sorts of countries here.

According to the UN Argentina is wealthier and more developed than most of Eastern Europe.

You know my feeling Panama bro, with all those tax evaders stopping by your beaches to put all their money in off shore banks. I've seen it, your people are submissive and they were made to believe that globalization is an equal system instead of an excuse from the first world to leech off it's economical colonies. I've talked about it with a Panamanian there who was a tourist guide and he agreed 100% . And my country does the same but with a different prerogative. I'm so fucking pissed off, I'm sorry if this gets you mad.

#important info below:

You know what?
Once the communist government has full power, they can't be removed by its own people. It takes an external force and ONLY an external force to remove them from power.

Venezuela is in the state called Normalization. Maduro has already at least 10 generations of successors and Raul once dead already appointed people he trusts from the Masonic Lodge in Havana to take control of the country

Just like Anatoliy Golitsyn wrote: "Because the people enjoyed 2-3 years of good economy they will remain in power for the next 200 or 300 years"

P.S: Next year it will mark the 100th anniversary of the jewish occupation in Russia.

Pic is Putin's grandfather

>The president’s family tree is not traced after Putin’s grandfather Spiridon Putin, who left the Tver governor for St.Petersburg at the age of 15. Vladimir Putin’s grandfather was a serious, reserved man of immaculate honesty. Spiridon Putin became a good cook. He worked in fancy restaurants in St.Petersburg before the revolution of 1917. Later, he was invited to cook for Lenin himself. When Lenin passed away, Spiridon Putin started working at one of Stalin’s dachas. Putin’s grandfather managed to survive the horrid period of the Soviet history. When he retired, he was living and cooking at a holiday camp of the Communist Party. Vladimir Putin tells about his grandfather that he was a man, who liked being silent most of his time.

pravdareport.com/history/31-08-2016/1528-putin_genealogy-0/

The biggest wealth of a nation its her gene pool. Latin America doesnt have a good one.

Our indios are literal subhumans, i just can't feel any compassion towards them.
The only nigger i know is a Nigerian mechanic, he's chill as fuck and loves to drink.

Here's another pic of Buenos Aires

Hey, I've been robbed in that street once! Was the pic taken after making a perimeter without poor people so it seems like a civilized place? Are all the pics from other countries this biased? Holy shit it blows my mind. Also, every time I pass by that street 5 or 6 beggars practically rip me apart, every,single,time.

>excuse from the first world to leech off it's economical colonies
marxist rethoric

if anything the sub human countries like Panama and Argentina are submissive because they are retard and pervert just like brazilians, Argentinians,etc.

They do everything for money so you can't blame a monkey for eating a banana in the same way you can't blame your people for letting others jew you.
You all did and now you are paying the price.

Very likely jewish tricks, but noone is smart enough around there to expose it.

You know, Puerto Madero is a fabricated area for politics to laundry money by buying all the properties. That's why nobody actually lives there. It really makes you think uh.

So again, you have 3-4 cities that look good and yet you never experienced a bigger war. So my question stands, what were you doing for last 200 years?

>Are all the pics from other countries this biased
Yes they are.

I saw shanty towns in Italy and beggars in Paris. You can leave if you don't like it.

They're like australian aboriginals but worse.
I have respect for the indios that don't bother anyone and live peacefully, but those that live in the city are subhuman trash.

>Why is South America so shit?

Animals don't civilized unless they get their asses kicked non-stop.

They aren't white.

300 years of history, with an population with no sense of nationalism.
also south america was colonized as a exploration colony, they did not build sanitary conditions during colonial age.
they only wanted gold gems and especiaries.
that left the south full of niggers and with almost no european culture on it.

Panama is like Switzerland........ or so

The difference is that because of the hot weather people in Panama seem to believe everything is fine, the gringo is a nice person and as long as he makes 10 dollars everything is fine

No fan of Switzerland but they are the home of jewry and at the same time have guns to overthrow the government at any time

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on your pics, but it drives me insane how beautiful those images look in contrast with reality. I explode in rage not because I hate my country but because I love it too much to let it's beauty go like a sand castle in less than 20 years

Believe it or not Brazil was richer than many european countries for some time in the 1800s before the liberal party (and the republican) destroyed the power of the Catholic Church and destroyed the Monarchy.

>what were you doing for last 200 years?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine

Receiving 7 million European immigrants. Exporting food. Being the 3rd richest country in the world which we did manage to fuck up.

But nobody ever offered us a cent in free money. Everything we have we built ourselves.

I image that with 6 billion Euros a year we would be doing even better.

Well, in my country we always were very nationalistic. So much that it's nearly jingoism.
And you know how that ended up for us.

Not colonized by the British.

Same story all over the globe.

country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/7-33/Argentina-vs-Poland
Polish and Argentinian economy is quite close....Your homicide, HIV aids are crazy compared to the ones of Poland.

Also, "EU dumping money into Poland" is a meme.
It comes with one big payment - Polish factories being closed to destroy any competition for the German corporations.

Spanish colonised them, there's your answer.

Next question.

Southern south america was colonized pretty much like the US and is still a shithole compared to the rest of the developed world tho.

I image it would be, but you would need to deduct 500-600bn euro before and this is only the WWII, communism is not counted in.

Yeah this is what surprises me, you should be one of the richest countries in the world right now. You are safe, in good enviroment, able to trade with others.

Spics don't understand the concept of honor and humanity.

They're one step above niggers.

Look throughout their history; even without white men meddling, they're corrupt shitholes that backstab and cut each others throats at the drop of a hat

I'm not saying we are much better than Poland. But he's the one calling "South America" shit just because he watched some Netflix TV show about Colombia or whatever.

Don't throw stones in glass houses and all that jazz.

>A catholic country colonized them
That's the real answer.

Fun times with the lads

>you never experienced a bigger war
What is fight for independence
What is the litoral war
What is the liberation of South America thanks to San Martin, who also fought in the Spanish civil War.
What is Malvinas (inb4 falklands)
What is the campaign of the desert
What is the war against Paraguay
What is the Military Dicatorship against Peronism civil war

Get your facts right, because if I remember correctly your country cried to be saved trough all the World war II.

Similarly to some others in the history of American Independence (George Washington, Miguel Hidalgo, José de San Martín, Bernardo O'Higgins and Francisco de Miranda), Simón Bolívar was a Freemason. He was initiated in 1803 in the Masonic Lodge Lautaro, which operated in Cádiz, Spain.[46] It was in this lodge that he first met some of his revolutionary peers, such as José de San Martín. In May 1806 he was conferred the rank of Master Mason in the "Scottish Mother of St. Alexander of Scotland" in Paris. During his time in London, he frequented "The Great American Reunion" lodge in London, founded by Francisco de Miranda. In April 1824, Simón Bolívar was given the 33rd degree of Inspector General Honorary.

>I am the father of the centuries, the arcanum of fame and secret knowledge
My mother was Eternity. Infinity sets the limits of my empire. There is no tomb for me, because I am more powerful than Death."
I behold the past, I see the future, and the present passes through my hands”
-- Simon Bolivar

freemasons-freemasonry.com/freemasonry_bolivar.html

US private playground. They kicked spain out and left chaos.

their own presence alone is far more damaging than 2 world wars, let alone 5.

200 years ago most south american countries had a population less than half a million. Everything 20kms away from the mayor cities was undeveloped and often unexplored wilderness.

Bro If you consider malvinas as a war, this exactly proves my point, you didnt have a real conflict.

>LOS PEPES

Jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

How do you tell the difference between "White" and "Indio".

concienciadespiertavenezuela.blogspot.com.br/2016/02/fidel-castro-y-david-rockefeller-estan.html

White people look white and indios look like indios.

Pretty easy to tell the difference, i think.

>implying those are real wars

kek

getting your shit kicked in is not a war

cant get mad for made up bs

just because some nobody from some favela told you it ws true, theyre generally butthurt about stuff they cant have, so they hate people who have money like you commies

Because it's full of South Americans. When did Sup Forums become so fucking blue pilled?

David Rockefeller and useful idiot Pepe Mujica

This picture was during the negotiations about marijuana legalization in uruguay

Because it's hot, imo. Name one succesful country, where yearly average temp is like +25C (British colonialism countries doesn't count).

Thank the British and Argentina for ruining your precious country that was the first industrialized country of America, soon to be world power, destroyed by the competition and turned into a ruinous state.

You want the real answer OP? Of why South America is a shithole? It's because we betray each other every single time, it's because the Latin American brotherhood is an abominable lie.

The Chileans betrayed Argentinians in the Malvinas war

The Bolivians killed Che Guevara for the US

Argentina wanted to conquer Uruguay

Brasil,Argentina and Uruguay fucked Paraguay for good

Chile stole the sea from the Bolivians so they didn't get an exit to the Pacific commerce

And that's only the ones I can recall right now. We are trash, we are the worst trash in the world because we can't see above our petty ambitions in the race to the first world that we'll never happen to any of us. That and cheap progressivist propaganda