Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikHBtzay1lY
youtube.com/watch?v=AsH0tWeSOPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are 1.8 billion Muslims. Doesn't mean they're right.

>crazy person/attention seeker says "hey i saw bigfoot"
>GUISE LIKE THIS IS DEFINITE PROOF HE EXISTS

Finding Bigfoot 20 seasons in still not found

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

There is no way an 8' tall 500+ lb species of hominid could maintain a viable breeding population for hundreds of years, without ANYBODY killing or capturing one.

search 'missing 411' in yt OP

What did they mean by this?

If they actually found him they wouldn't be able to make the show any more. Television is all about profits, they're never meant to find it.

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

bunch of cretins craving for attention because their life suck.

I don't think there is any creature living or dead in America that hasn't been shot.

aliens implanting false memories.

sasquatch cant into REAL!

Cool gif.
Don't believe in Bigfoot,just like the gif.

This guy is right,I saw this documentary about this Bigfoot named Harry,and how he lived with this family,the Hendersons I believe,and they never made a follow up

>this thread again

Sasquatchs are not real but I'm willing to accept a yeti

youtube.com/watch?v=ikHBtzay1lY

Premise: The team consists of Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) founder and President Matt Moneymaker, researchers James "Bobo" Fay and Cliff Barackman and skeptical scientist Ranae Holland.
>President Matt Moneymaker

>haha let me point out bigfoot isnt real
wow dude, great video. what will you make a video about next
let me guess, santa isnt real either

>not watching the superior squach show
>fuckers dont just chase a bigfoot
>they are after a witch, warewolfs, ram bigfoots, telepathic bigfoots
>includes kidnapping drama and expert trap building by the 2 most likeable people on the fucking planet

I like how he stares at the camera casually and goes away, it's the only interesting thing about the whole myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=AsH0tWeSOPw

>average Bigfoot show
>24 episodes per season
> 5 seasons
>still no evidence

really makes you think

Shows like this and Mosterquest are fucking stupid. Monsterquest never has any evidence at the end and I think they actually made up a monster with that flying rods bullshit.