You're pitching the policeman's ball to a black teenager

>you're pitching the policeman's ball to a black teenager

WOW! my almonds.. they've been.. activated!!! police really hate black people!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7-TTWgiYL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or black teenagers hate police

i knew you trumpanzees would be triggered by that line

he's saying black people hate police you retard

no the implication was black teenagers hate the police, idiot, just like rick hates the counsul of ricks

>black teens like police

Brilliant post, OP

how does this make the line any better

Imagine being this offended by literally everything.

Because it's actually true

remember when we used to laugh at people who got offended?
what happened to Sup Forums, man?

upvoted

Better how? Do you mean more funny? Or do you mean less offensive to your delicate white sensibilities?

>delicate white sensibilities

Gotta love this hypocrisy, can you and OP go kill yourselves together please?

if you're a well adjusted non-thug then there is no reason for you to hate the police.

if you're a ghetto dwelling nigger teenager than maybe, rick shouldve said "you're pitching the policeman's ball to a ghetto teenager"

is this the power of the alt-right?

>cracker gets called out
>YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

lol

i mean if the line is implying that blacks hate cops, then it goes along with the narrative that cops hate black people or have singled them out, which is false.

so either way the message is the same.

>delicate white sensibilities
Thanks for dropping round, Ta-Hesi.

> Cops don't single out black people

Wow you must really be retarded.

I'm not white

>When you say black people hate cops, what you're REALLY saying is cops hate black people.

Wow, these mental backflips just to find reasons to be offended. See you in Tokyo, 2020.

These jokes are sloppy, you have to admit

if you're not a bootlicking faggot cuck then there is no reason for you to love the police either.

It's a reasonable thing to do if you want to be effective in fighting crime, you wouldn't waste your time interrogating women if you're searching for a rapist, same applies for doing background checks etc for Middle Easterners at airport

the only reason to say that blacks hate cops is to fall in line with the black lives matter line of divisive thinking.

lol'd in real thanks

*smacks lips*

>the alt right thinks blacks like cops
makes me think

>nigger teens hate the police
There you go, easier to get the gist of things when you don't insert your own irrational hatred into it.

i dont love the police but i wouldn't "hate" them like some unadjusted neanderthal criminal

Whites got btfo

So they do single them out? I thought that was a false narrative?

Thanks.

Look, black people need to understand - if you keep calling us shits, then obviously we'll have no interest in helping you, and in fact, will encourage the police to act more reckless towards you.

Zero-sum game. If you'd just acted like you did 15, 20 years ago - humble black people just wanting a chance - it would have worked. Now that you've all gone "angry nigger" mode, we can see quite clearly that any surrender of power to you WILL lead to our own destruction, so therefore, we no longer give a shit about you or your demands.

Law of the jungle.

>the only people who think blacks hate cops are BLM

The absolute state of this board right now.

Fuck whites

yeah imagine

"Gee if only black people acted like they did BACK IN THE GOOD OLD days"

>the only people who think blacks hate cops are BLM

show me where i said this

that doesn't change the narrative of the line though

I hope you're OP. I'd hate for there to be two massive retards on this board.

Pre-crack cocaine black people isn't that long ago

The narrative that black people don't like cops? It's a very common one. Most people subscribe to it.

just because you greentext a completely different argument than what im saying doesn't mean that im retarded, retard.

Well, yeah. Racial relations during late 90's/Bush era were never as bad as they were now, and that's purely down to black people flipping their shit at every little single thing. Trayvon was a thug who attacked Zimmerman and was shot in self defence, and yet black people see it as racism. Freddi Gray was a thug who was about to attack a policeman. If black people acted logically in these cases, called out the bad apples in their own group, then you would have more sympathy from people.

the narrative that cops and blacks are so completely divisive has basically exploded with the advent of blm propaganda

You know how I know you're underage?

youtu.be/Z7-TTWgiYL4

gangster rap songs are not political movements retard

Race relations aren't bad, stop buying into right wing and left wing propaganda. No one is attacking black people for being black in the street and vice versa.

Freddy Grey was a known drug offender who was tackled while running in Baltimore, how is that attacking an officer?

Typically white people refuse to EVER believe that the police would do something based on race or even corrupt at all even when there is clear evidence.

Do you think Michael Slager is Innocent? He shot someone in the back on camera, planted evidence, and they can't even get a jury to convict him.

You think it's black people "flipping their shit at every little thing" when this stuff has actually been going on for decades, and its just coming to a head now in a very public way because of more video evidence.

Historically white people are just used to black people laying down and taking the stick in the ass, guess its scary to those frosty white sensibilities when they decide they want to kick back a little.

>Well, yeah. Racial relations during late 90's/Bush era were never as bad as they were now
Hello underage.

It's a fucking joke

Are you young or just not American? Black people's distrust of the police is a well known cultural phenomenon going back decades. It reached its' height in the early-mid 90s, what's happening today is downright tame in comparison.

Why would you even bother to respond?

hmm yes 2014 when the height of blm propaganda surrounding this incident was occuring

Normie SJW

All I'm hearing from you is a defence of gangbangers, thugs and scum purely because they're black. Just admit that if they had been white, it wouldn't have been an issue. I mean, we white people never go burning down citis and going on looting sprees if the police shoot a white kid, because we trust the police have made the right call.

The fact that BLM as a movement began for campaigning for trash like Trayvon Martin and Gray makes the whole movement transparent to white people - what you're after isn't justice, but complete immunity from justice.

Keep screaming about racial struggle friendo. No one really believes you when you keep saying that whites are holding you back

You drank the meme-aid, OP. And now your irrational hatred of R&M along with your persecution complex has left you completely blind.
Shit thread isn't worth a bump.

He's correct

Innocent dead men are gangbangers?

Wow I have been trolled by a 13 year old I need to quit the internet I guess

Most people shot by police are white, twice as many whites are killed by police than blacks, yet blacks commit a much larger amount of violent crimes. Seems like police are more trigger happy when it comes to whites, but the media doesn't make any deal out of it when a non-black person is killed. Plenty of examples of unarmed white teens killed by police (sometimes black) yet no one gives a shit. Police obviously are more cautious about killing blacks because it will be plastered all over TV and news.

You're also ignoring how all the officers in these situations didn't just get away with it. If the cop did something wrong or is even suspected of wrong doing, then the cases must be investigated. It's not perfect, but cops aren't just running around maiming black youth with zero scrutiny.

Loud children.

Look at all the Reddit and Meme posts

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>Innocent
Smacking a man's head repeatedly against the pavement is innocent. I never knew.
Now you see why we mock you with "he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin". It's the fact that, for black people, justice isn't blind at all - if it's not favouring them, then it's an injustice. Thug gets shot while trying to slam a man's head into the pavement? Well, for the blacks, the first question is "Was he black?" and then they make their assesment based on that.

This. Blacks supported OJ even though they knew he was guilty. For them race uber alles, always.

Sup Forums used to trigger people

now it is full of triggered faggots

>le internet hate machine rite Sup Forumsros?!

kys irl

*upvoted*

So is the OP's thread, but people keep biting.

>what are the rodney king riots
are you underaged or just stupid?
i'm not even murrican and i know this

see

What if they're not offended and they're actually just making fun of the hamfisted political commentary of various TV shows?

i wish that was it
did you miss the evil morty is a dig at trump and his supporters thread? what a shitshow

>Rodney King
>Bush era

Hmmm k

That sounds like people making fun of hamfisted political commentary.

no, evil morty is obama if anything, cunning man taking the face of the underclass
poltards just see what they want to see

Yeah, you saw one thing and somebody else saw another. If all you're telling is that people see what they see then you're not saying anything interesting.

I think he's genuinly dense. In my first post, I talked about race relations "15, 20 years ago", and he immediately things I'm talking about 50's America.

i'm saying that tards fight imaginary windmills and this site would be better if Sup Forums shit stayed on Sup Forums

>15, 20 years ago
>but 25 is a bridge too far

Yes, I can agree with this complaint. I hate when people try to pull that "this doesn't agree with my carefully curated political and social beliefs how is it funny?"

Is it your position that people shouldn't be allowed to comment on shows that include political opinions?

i wish the comments were on the rick and morty universe and the characters and not our own

So we can't discuss allegory or the applicability of any TV show or movie?

>mention race relations 15 - 20 years ago
>BUT WHY NOT 25?! HUH? HUH?!
Was your mother kicked in the womb while she was pregnant with you at all? Perhaps she drank a little maybe?

Also, still waiting for a response as to why, for blacks, justice depends on skin colour

you post this image a lot

Actually, it just means niggers hate cops and why they do it is not implied. When I heard it I laughed out loud in disbelief because my interpretation was "niggers hate cops because niggers commit loads of crime so they always run into trouble with cops". I thought it was unusually bold until I realized that the writers were probably thinking of the cucked white guilt interpretation instead. But it works either way so I think it's a great line. Some of the best jokes/quotes are unintentional.

did anyone else notice that op is samefagging the first like 5 posts
because i did

look at the style of writing nigga, i'm not that guy

Keep digging, dumbass.

you misspelled nigger

no you misspelled, my nigga

>mortys are a anaology to niggers.
>cop morty see every morty as evil, even himself is evil.
>president morty result to be evil, concluding the thesis of cop morty that every morty is evil

So, are they telling us something about niggers?

Whether they do or don't is besides the point. The point is Ricks are assholes who'll say very crass things as a sort of cultural-linguistic shorthand.

People who yap in about the good old days of anything make me sick.

EVERYTHING changes eventually. You're a spastic if you dont accept that.

You should leave Sup Forums, you e probably been here for a decade and the old version is GONE.

>Satan is a nigger
Welp Why i am not surprisedsurprised?

>2016

you're still in the post-blm timezone dude

If Morty looked into the 'Truth Tortoise' and 'knows' everything, wouldn't he already know everything that will happen and the memories that Rick took away?

>if you're a well adjusted non-thug then there is no reason for you to hate the police.
Here's the disparity occurs. On the left, they believe that innocent black men are unfairly oppressed by police just like the thugs.