So let me get this straight, antifa has been fucking up America and vandalising for a year now...

So let me get this straight, antifa has been fucking up America and vandalising for a year now, but because some clowns in tiki torches show up, finally Matt and Trey are gonna weigh in?

South Park have become the worst kind of centrists; the kind that claim to be centrist but are just status quo for leftists. What happened to 'we don't want to focus on politics as much this season'?

youtube.com/watch?v=bAon04ZJhHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude rednecks lmao

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

>being this triggered
commit suzuki

How do the clowns get inside the tiki torches though?

I like satire when it's satire and not when it's biased. They're doing exactly what Isaac Hayes did; selectively satirising things. Go for it all.

they'll both get made fun of though like always

>when radical leftists get mad windows are smashed and cop cars are turned over
>when radical right wingers get mad truck bombs are parked next to daycare centers

Gee I wonder which one is worse.

But theve always been like that. Really they are just idiots writing about fart jokes.

They shouldnt be taken seriously.

It's South Park. They usually shit on both sides. Have you never watched South Park before?

you're deliberately misrepresenting the oklahoma city bombing, that building was full of bu*eaucrats as well as children

>that preview

If rick and morty is supposed to be the "intelligent" show.

What the fuck is this?

Please tell me which member of the alt right bombed anything or caused major civil unrest

Imagine being this poster and having to stoop to using rednecks just to be able to allow yourself to feel superior to someone else.

>I'm better than this, imo, bottom of the barrel thing. Look at meeeeee!

Weather Underground Bombings

Kekistanis are too young to know Tim

just wait for it to air, there's always something else going on

so let me get this straight, our corporate masters are manufacturing a meaningless political squabble over nothing that even resembles issues and people are falling for it?

None. That's why she had to go back decades for her example.

Well surely they only blew off one firecracker and nobody got hurt.

>imo
Oh my fuck.

Of course, because these faggots refuse to own up to anything and will keep causing bullshit since they know the puppet media is enabling them

>when radical leftists groups win the political game of chess tens of millions die of starvation because it turns out a critique of capitalism isnt a blueprint of a functioning society

>when radical right wing groups win the political game of chess a few college professors get thrown out of helicopters to prevent the radical left from ever being relevant

>why can't the leftists stop ruining America?

>being this triggered
it's just a show user
it's just words

South Park surely pisses of liberals more often than republicans

SEETHING

>I like satire when it's cowardly and inoffensive and not when it's actual satire.
ftfy

Nice ad hominem, gonna post a fat southern man in a trucker cap next to stick it to the evil right wingers next?

South Park has been making fun of you dumbshits for years, you just noticed?

Ad hominem is only a fallacy within the context of a debate. There has never been a meaningful debate on Sup Forums ever so your point is invalid.

Can you imagine what would happen if Sup Forums went outside?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ

>when radical right wing groups win the political game of chess a few college professors get thrown out of helicopters

McVeigh was /ourguy/ though

Go back to your bubble.

More like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Remember kids
Sup Forums is always right

>ad hominem
lrn2 online discussion fellow 4channarian

So you're not aware of the Red Army Faction then friend?

>worst kind of centrists; the kind that claim to be centrist but are just status quo for leftists
He's right you know

I kind of long for the return of genuine political radicalism

What the fuck is this gay tiki torch shit. Why are leftists pretending breitbart editors are the vanguard of a new nazi party.

It's booooring, you think either side would've twigged that this stuff is inconsequential to their higher aims and they should focus on bombing goldman sachs

>camo MAGA
This pisses me off as a Trump supporter.

Go to bed, Steve Shives.

>virgin whiner vs chad protestor

Obviously they are going to be extremely left wing. One writer is jewish and the other is raising his wifes black son

>he spent all last night in his room drawing those with magic markers
kek

Is it?

Jerry Drake Varnell tried this year but he was a fucking retard. Dylann Roof shot up a church. And the Sikh Temple shooter guy. And don't forget James Fields

The alt right is filled with terrorists who actively try to kill people

They aren't left wing at all, they're just rational, intelligent individualists which deranged, low IQ extremists like you define as extremism because your "brains" only work in agenda-driven binaries

BTFO

Highly motivated individuals are few and far between

You would've thought that with a growing population that the chance of another Unabomber rolling around would be like 1

samefag

>inventors of muh both sides meme
>extremely left wing

Congratulations, lady. You're better than people who believe in fairy tales.

You must feel great.

I am superior to you

????

How do polniggers explain away their anti-neo con savior sucking more Saudi and Israeli cock than an Abu Dhabi hooker.

Why does this board always have to go through the same cycles?

>south park does episode making fun of Le Left
>HAHAHA SOUTH PARK IS KINO BACK ON THE MENU Sup ForumsROS BASED

>south park does episode making fun of Le Right
>WTF KEKS WHY DO THEY CARE ABOUT POLITICS ZOMBIE SOUTH PARK

Pottery

>September 2017
>still a Trumpie

I shiggy

That's like 99% of centrists.

why are poltards so fragile ?

Neither of those thing indicates being left wing. One is a complete non-sequitur, the other only represents being left wing to an inbred racist

>as x this [...]
>this [..] as a x
fuck off back to reԁԁit

This board is filled with idiots. Haven't you noticed yet?

Jewish people are overwhelmingly left wing the same way christians and catholics are overwhelmingly right wing

>september 2017
>still sad hillary lost

kek

>article: “Did South Park accidentally invent the alt-right?”
>distances self from alt right

that's usually how it works not everyone can be a genius like sam hyde and go full storm fag out of spite.

hell yeah

Jews are almost ALL left wing and no real conservative man is going to raise a nigger son. Unless ofcourse he's black

Yes, 99% of centrists are shit.

25% of Jews voted for Trump, that's not "overwhelmingly left wing." Especially considering how many Hillary voters are right wing but unwilling to vote for a reality TV show host.

The self-proclaimed "History's biggest judeophile" has been president since January in case you haven't noticed. Jewish interest groups are about to take a hard turn right.

>South Park have become the worst kind of centrists; the kind that claim to be centrist but are just status quo for leftists/alt-righters
that's what both sides say, every time.

>antifa has been fucking up America and vandalising for a year now

wow

vandals

how will Amerikkka ever recover

"All conservatives are racists" really faggot?

TRUMP BTFO BY HOLLYWOOD AGAIN

American jews are different from israel. Think about it like hedging your risk. Israel in general is way more conservative but jews in any other country tend to be liberal

>right is filled with terrorists
>four people
>filled with terrorists

Meanwhile, the Left commits countless acts of violence at every single "protest", including punching senior citizens and blocking ambulances from taking people to the hospital.

>christians and catholics
what did he mean by this

The smart thing would be to highlight these articles and take web journalists down a peg. SP is the one show to do it and they should.

Really nigger

And protests of the Right have been all the same. Plus, they actually killed someone lel.

only protestants cuck make that difference

Sam Hyde is an opportunistic honorary kike, he just bet on the wrong horse once thats all

yes, clarify please. is the new meme now that catholics aren't christians?

Timmy did nothing wrong. He responded to what Clinton did to Waco.

>four cases
>not much
Show me four (4) cases no older than two years of Liberals doing it.

Wait a minute, since when is Diane vietnamese?

this, AIPAC has already abandoned the Dems after the Iran deal, places like the ADL are on a shoe-string budget and are now forced to go after "islamophobes", bizarrely

Israeli jews (who are the ones that fund all this shit) realised that mass migration actually doesn't benefit them that much, particularly when it comes to Islam

Also see Benjamin Netenyahu's son posting literal Sup Forums memes on his twitter

Right wing protests all turn violent when they are attacked by left wingers, meanwhile niggers just loot "as a protest".

Catholics ignore the part of the bible where it says dont worship false idols

>Right wing protests all turn violent when they are attacked by left wingers
lmao explain how these four habbenings were self defense

nobody likes you losers, you should probably just kill yourselves.

giving you a hand senpai

>the son of proto-kike spreads Sup Forums talking points on twitter
get me off this ride

>falling for le McVeigh meme

You're also assuming McVeigh wasn't a patsy and that the attack wasn't staged.
You should read up on the bombing.
McVeigh was magically arrested only 75 minutes after the bombing, on a supposedly unrelated offense.

The event also led to more restrictive laws for citizens.