SpaceX, interesting factoids. Why did the other thread disappear? Wert-dah-ferk

app.debka.com/n/article/25649/Was-Israel’s-satellite-sabotaged-on-US-rocket-pad-

>A day after Israel’s Amos-6 communications satellite was lost in a highly unusual explosion/fast fire of the SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket and its Amos 6 satellite payload at Cape Canaveral, some Israel aerospace industry experts are beginning to suspect sabotage. They are keeping their suspicions to themselves pending an investigation in which NASA ad the US Air Force will be taking part.

>An explosion or fire occurring during a standard pre-launch static test prior to the engine igniting may be unique. These Israeli experts can’t recall any space satellite disasters happening at that particular stage.

>Immediately after the event, SpaceX founder Elon Musk said an “anomaly happened around the upper-stage oxygen tank wile propellant was being loaded into the vehicle.”

>Two days later, Saturday, Sept. 3, Musk attributed the loss to a “fast fire” rather than an explosion.

>Representatives of Spacecom owned by Israeli Eurocom and Israeli Aerospace Industry, which manufactured Amos 6, their largest satellite to date, don’t expect to be invited to take part in the investigation.

>Those circles resent Elon Musk’s reference to an “anomaly,” which they see as a euphemism to disguise the cause of the mishap.

>American experts are speculating about a large, black. unidentified object picked up by video footage hovering in the sky at the moment the fireball rose over the Cape Canaveral launching pad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0EOENUw0c
youtu.be/9CT37MMxIXo
pdfarchive.info/pdf/F/Fa/Farrell_Joseph_Patrick_-_The_SS_Brotherhood_of_the_Bell.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tjpxZ8gZ900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Some are suggesting it was a large bird which happened to be flying past; others say the object is much too big and too fast for any known bird.

>In Israel, some informed sources suggest that the reason for the Amos 6 satellites destruction is far from technical and may never come to light.

>They cite the only previous SpaceX failure, which occurred in June, 2015, when a Falcon 9 rocket carrying supplies to the International Space Station exploded just a few minutes after launch. The company set up an inquiry team composed of 11 staff members and one FAA official, but never released details of its findings.

>Three causes for the Amos 6 loss are postulated by Israeli sources:
>1. The stiff competition among the companies of the eight nations that manufacture satellites. The last in the Amos series of communications satellites, produced at a cost of $200 million, was the most sophisticated produced so far. Some international competitor may have decided to push Israel out of the contest by destroying its newest product. This has indeed set Israel’s satellite industry back for years.
>2. The other motive may be connected with the fact that Amos 6 was to have been Facebook’s first satellite. CEO Mark Zuckerberg had announced that Amos 6, scheduled for launch into geostationary orbit on Sept. 3, would have opened large parts of sub-Saharan Africa to direct internet. Its loss has forced Zuckerberg to put his plan on holdThis plan went well with the largely covert Israel drive in the last three years to expand its ties across the Africa. The Facebook project fitted in well this policy an added dimension and spurt.
>3. Spacom had just signed a $285 sale contract with Beijing Xinwei Technology that was contingent on its successful launch into orbit of Amos 6 Saturday. One of Israel’s competitors may have been after the Chinese contract.

None of those 3 theories really explain the flying object.
I mean it probably was just a bird bu if they are going to get paranoid about it might as well come up with a hypothesis of what the fuck it was. Drone with a laser on it? Ayy lmaos?

Musk is a godamn hero

A $285 contract?

oh for fucks sake

okay lemme explain how this happened:

Rockets use Newton's Third Law of Motion to do their thing. They spit out extremely hot gas in one direction, and the gas pushes them in the other direction as a result.

Earth has very high gravity, so it's practically impossible for any person, aircraft, etc to establish an orbit around the earth (planes have done suborbital hops but those don't count). Rockets can get high enough and fast enough to fall so fast sideways that they never hit the earth, thus establishing an orbit. As a side note, zero gravity isn't real, what you're thinking of is microgravity.

In order to fit enough energy on a rocket to allow it to establish an orbit, very high energy density materials have to be used. Rocket fuels are used specifically because they're extremely volatile, are easy to ignite, and are very dense.

To achieve an ignition, you need an oxidizer and a fuel. In earth's atmosphere, oxygen acts as an oxidizer hence the name.

The Falcon 9 uses Liquid Oxygen as an oxidizer, and RP-1 (rocket grade kerosene, essentially a roided up version of jet fuel, much like the shit you use to cook food).

Before launches, to comply with NASA guidelines launch providers need to do static fire tests. They bolt the rocket down, fuel it up a bit, and light the engine to make sure it works. Because of how delicate satellites are and how much manpower you need to mount them to a rocket, most providers put them on the launch vehicle a week or so before launch.

The Falcon 9 in this instance was being fueled, for some reason the liquid oxygen and kerosene mixed (they aren't supposed to), something caused a spark, the fuel ignited, and the rocket blew up taking the payload with it. I wouldn't be surprised if only a small amount of fuel exploded and the fuel rig cut off the supply.

It's not a conspiracy. It has nothing to do with the Jews, or Facebook, or the CIA or the FSB or whoever. It's just a pretty major mistake.

Ayyyy....

What's this? A reasonable explanation?! Well, shit.

You may not be, but you sound like a (((shill)).

Musk has spent his entire adult life crawling up from the dregs of South Africa to the US. He founded a space transport company with the intention of getting people on mars, and is the figurehead of an electric car company.

To think, for any reason, he would blow his entire empire into shambles over a fucking Israeli Satellite, is utter lunacy.

I'd expect him to start engraving Hitler's speeches onto fairings and to start making comments in code bases saying "This is for Senpai Adolf-kun

You know how you pay as much attention as is possible given your daily work-a-day bullshit routine... and news blips kind of dance by you during the course of it... that "unidentified object" was like that for me, 'hmmm, that is kind of weird, store it away for later.'

May I gather that no-one else found it even a little bit perculiar? The timing? The speed? I thought it was a little wierd.

That is all, thanks for listening.

Nothing to see here, move along.

if its rocket grade jet fuel how come its not melting the exhaust?

it's literally just a bird
rocket science is hard, sometimes shit explodes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0EOENUw0c

Israel launched a rocket from the US

Is there anything left to say?

Israel fucks up USA's shit time and time again.

Are they surprised the americans fucked their shit this time?

Are they stupid ?

Elon musk browses Sup Forums

source

>source

serious answer: The nozzle is made of extremely durable materials and only has to withstand temperatures for 7 minutes max, and the same cryogenic equipment that is used to cool the fuel is also used to cool the nozzle. You would be amazed how much thought is put into this. The Space Shuttle had heat shields that were made up of thousands of tiny cubes of ceramic materials, and you can put them in ovens at 1,600F for a few hours, take them out, and touch them with your hands without getting burned. These fucks are using nazi space magic practically.

Australian answer: Because the jews faked 9/11 to look like a conspiracy it's a bait and switch can't you see dude god you're so bluepilled

i wouldn't be surprised at all if he did

got video of the black object?

>It's just a pretty major mistake.
C'mon, it's [Current year], white people are the smartest people earth.

I have a few questions concerning the flat earth.

It's becoming increasingly clear that the accident was caused by the failure of the pressure bulkhead between the LOX and RP1 tanks in the second stage, most likely due to fatigue from the subchilled LOX

Face it, Sup Forums
SpaceX just fucked up, it isn't some vast conspiracy.

Shoot

inconel nigger

I was making an Ironic joke about the impossibility of the official 911 story.

I am fully aware of the first law of thermodynamics.

thats a very very fast boid.

super sonic even

Jesus why don't you savages just use nano gold and carbon ?

Considering that it´s a jewish sattelite which got rekt, what are the odds the mysterious black object was a nazi spacecraft?

This was helpful.

shush.

There's another """""'bird'"""" crossing at 0:03

I don't design it, I just machine it, well not the engines but other stuff

what do you guys thinks happened to the twin towers and building 7?
how do you think they turned into dust like that?
Im only asking as you seem to know how things work etc. I dont care who did it I just want to know if planes 2 planes can turn 3 buildings into dust in an afternoon.

You've said absolutely nothing. That entire post consists of irrelevant information regarding
>newton's third law
>orbital mechanics
>rocket engines
And you then conclude
>for some reason the liquid oxygen and kerosene mixed
>something caused a spark
>It's just a pretty major mistake.
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that it's a mistake?
None of what you said in any way rules out sabotage.
>for some reason
>something caused
>it's a mistake
You can't make that conclusion if you don't know what caused it.

I blame the scarcity mind set.

>You guys

Unless 2 people are posting with the same ID, it's the same Aussie.

Slow motion of video.
youtu.be/9CT37MMxIXo

I get that burger boss but I was extending the question to all anons near and far

>almost a century later hitler is still fighting the eternal jew
We can dream senpai.

Sorries. General concensus is: No-one knows, nor will ever know. The only take away I have is the official narrative stinks of bullshit, and is borderline insulting. Hope that helps.

>Rockets
>They spit out extremely hot gas in one direction

What's more likely:

>Tanks sustain damage during production, transport, assembly, or fueling
>LOX and RP1 mix
>spark or something else starts combustion (wouldn't be surprised if even static electricity could do it)
>rocket explodes

OR

>someone really hates the jews
>decides to sabotage rocket
>rocket explodes in a manner that is more adequately explained by the above
>in the middle of a static fire test
>while being loaded up with fuel

Unless you can give a better explanation as to why a rocket would suddenly decide to explode for no fucking reason during a static fire test, the accident explanation will stick.

Gotta keep my shitposting quota up bro, the boss is already angry at me over a heartfelt discussion with a german the other day.

No clue, I don't know shit about building construction.

It's true though

Somebody needs to tell Wayne Lambright to get checked at the doctor for schizophrenia
At this point I'm concerned for him

>It's true though
No wounder you guys cannot into manned space launch nowadays.

thanks mate. I agree.
If I could add that, puzzles are there to be solved.
has to be something in that dust

forget jet fuel can't melt steel beams

all manner of materials turned to microscopic dust and simply blew away after what was basically a glorified car crash.
(not as catchy but more to the point)

You're misinterpreting my post. Yes, it's far more likely that it's an accident.

But what you're doing in is taking that possibility as a proven fact and completely dismissing any alternative.
>It's not a conspiracy. It has nothing to do with the Jews, or Facebook, or the CIA or the FSB or whoever. It's just a pretty major mistake.
You can't know that because you don't have enough information to base it on. Nobody does at this point.

High.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/F/Fa/Farrell_Joseph_Patrick_-_The_SS_Brotherhood_of_the_Bell.pdf

A force like the nazis doesn't just go on and dissipate after one war. They are still kicking. In South America most likely.

Why wouldn't they use aerogel instead of ceramics?

because they have to keep their funding.

>aerogel is for tinfoil hat wearers.

>An explosion or fire occurring during a standard pre-launch static test prior to the engine igniting may be unique. These Israeli experts can’t recall any space satellite disasters happening at that particular stage

Aerogel consists of tiny bubbles which slowly burst and dissipate as the material is heated, so it doesn't last long under such conditions. Also, it's questionable whether it can survive low pressure and near absolute zero temperatures, or the conditions of atmosphere reentry.

No meme, I don't know what kind of space "experts" these guys are if they think this is the first time this has ever happened.

>aerogel is for tinfoil hat wearers.
I don't understand that reference.

Aerogel is a myth just like JFK
>JFK never existed!
Also there never was twin world trade towers in new york your just remembering wrong.

Sigh, yes I am being sarcastic.

The last time a pad accident like this happened was in the 60s (in the US at least)

At least we have (((NASA))) to tell us everything, right?

I thought it was just a test, with no payload?

tldr; Its anudda shoah.

How do they fake this?

Are you saying that there's a guy holding the ISS in position for 24/7/365?

That is so fucking obviously CGI. It looks like something out of The Avengers

What's it like to be blind?

Static Fire, it's mock launch to insure everything is working properly.
SpaceX to trim a day off of launch scheduling has been affixing the payload before the static fire, I.e.here.
Don't be fooled by all the conspiracy shit in this thread. Bet on it being a defect, something wrong between the LOX tank and fueling hose.
THIS isn't the first time a Falcon 9 has exploded due to a retarded mistake, see why crs7 exploded mod flight (shitty third party components)

No.

>Amos 6 completes the 666
>6 day war
>6 Gorillion
>Amos 6

/thread

I have come to the conclution that the flat earth conspiracy is itself a conspiracy to make other posible conspiracys look retarded.

How is both that thing in front of the camera and the Earth in the background focused?

The Atlas-Able disaster in 1959 was the last one. Happened in the Soviet program a bunch of times though.

Why don't they use baloons to move rockets high af and then use the jet fuel to escape the orbit

Why would it be out of focus?

Because the camera either focuses on something that is closer to it or farther away

This kinda shit is why Poland can't into space.

When you take a picture at night, is the moon out of focus?

Great contribution. This is why some fellow Ameriblobs shouldn't participate in science threads.

Who made this photo?

I guess at large scales focus blur doesn't really affect it as much

I was memeing you tremendous faggot.

>implying he didn't spend the day yelling and screaming at his employees
top kek
Musk could care less about jews
He's one of the few whites that plays their game better than they do

Why does anyone trust a guy who literally thinks we live in the matrix?

This user is correct, but I know aerogels can survive a space environment because they were used on the Stardust mission. Regardless, another reason they aren't used for atmospheric entry is that they would need to tolerate extremely high shear stresses.

>I was memeing

Are you this fucking new?

Getting to orbit is about speed, not altitude.

nice meme xDD
>>>/reddit/

It's very costly to maintain an orbit within the atmosphere, altitude is very much a factor.

DIRECT hit, captain!
>bridge and comms are filled with cheers

That's no bird

>2016
>people still think the space program is real

It's all bullshit.

>That flag

This SEEMS like a quality post, but I can't be sure...

I will say this. All the other birds are very obviously birds, unlike this peculiar "bird". Mighty fucking fast-moving too.

Ayy, this guy did a vid with flightchops

litterally just gnats in the footage, messing with perspective. Fuck off.

BS. I'm in aerospace and rockets explode. It's what they do. Volatile chemicals in containers made to be as thin as possible.

Here's a similar event with the Soyuz rocket- except it had a crew onboard which were saved with the launch escape system:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjpxZ8gZ900

I liked interstellar.

kys nigger

You can see several birds flying around, the "black object" is exactly like any other bird.
You don't need a fucking magical stealth drone exactly like a bird that leaves no trace to sabotage a rocket.
However came up with this "flying object" theory is a fucktard.