Really makes you think

>Henry Ford knew about the jew
>David Duke is a White Nationalist running for senate
Coincidence?

david duke is the type of retard you see on Sup Forums that thinks they are knowledgeable about the jew but once out the woodwork falls apart and looks like a idiot

Why is Duke so gay? You can literally see the sugar dripping from his pores. Or is that nigger cum?

I love David Duke!!!

Seriously though. What the fuck is wrong with his face??

He looks like he's possessed... or a sith lord or something

He just shaved his beard. Nothing to worry about.

Go read pic related.

Duke for Senate!

Reptilian as fuck

slide slide sliiiiiiiiide

>when david duke opens a thread on Sup Forums

Dark eyelashes, thus the sclera looks black. Weird nordic eyelid configuration.

There's one every day at 11:07am EST for his daily radio show that sadly get no replies.

Anyone know what happened to K-mac last week? Andrew Anglin took his place on thursday. Maybe he was inundated that Eric Trump retweeted him.

Can't spook the Duke

cant rebuke the Duke!

the interviews from Anglin I've heard were awkward as fuck. Kevin Macdonald is the only guest I ever listen to Dukes show for.

POST CLONES

how do these celebrities live forever like this????

If anything it's a little awkward for the audience since Anglin's humor appeals to much younger people of Duke's listenership.

He does a bit better on things in the alt-right circle like fash the nation and red ice interviews.

I too really enjoyed Fallout 4 and I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.

NEWS BULLETIN
(You can't make this stuff up)

Teen Dies After Receiving a Hickey From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old boy from Mexico City has died after a hickey on his neck led to a blood clot that traveled to his brain.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

??????

>the alt-right circle
Fucking wow

WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO LIVE FOREVER LIKE THIS

is it alchemy?

only going from what I hear these respective hosts refer to themselves as. Stop sperging out.

They know something that we don't know.