Amazing Spider-Man Michelinie run Storytime part 1

spierman is fucking fagott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah?

Skipping non Michelinie issues

This

bump!

Thank you so much.

>tfw no good Felcia x Peter comics
Just end my life senpai.

>>tfw no good Felcia x Peter comics
I know right.

I mean there was that one What If but they had to have Felicia go full retard on that one

Yeah "What if Spider-Man had not married Mary Jane?"

What if Spider-Man had married the Black Cat?

Why this particular writer, OP?

so how is michelinie spidey? i have a soft spot for his avengers

Spider-man marriage, Carnage, Venom

Good run.

10. David Michelinie

Talk about being thrown into the deep end! After a year or so on Web of Spider-Man, David Michelinie’s first story arc as the writer of Amazing Spider-Man was the one where he had to get Mary Jane Watson from not even being Peter Parker’s girlfriend to being Peter Parker’s fiance in just three short issues. After a break for Kraven’s Last Hunt, Michelinie took over Amazing Spider-Man full-time from #295 until #388! Not only did he write every issue of Amazing (except for a short break from #352-358 when the book went bi-weekly and a fill-in arc took place), he wrote most of the Amazing Spider-Man Annuals and even a couple of Spectacular Spider-Man and Web of Spider-Man Annuals!

Michelinie’s writing style on Amazing Spider-Man was a mixture between melodrama (from small things like “Mary Jane is addicted to cigarettes” and “where are Mary Jane and Peter going to live?” to big things like “Peter’s parents are back from the dead and they’re actually killer robots sent by the Chameleon”) and flat-out action. It was a very popular mix and Michelinie stewarded Amazing throughout the boom period of the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Perhaps what Michelinie will be best known for in Spider-Man history, though, is for introducing Venom into Spider-Man’s Rogues Gallery, as well as Venom’s offspring, Carnage.

From cbr

Isn't PAD's "Spider-Man is stranded in the suburbs" story one of the filler issues mentioned there?

>Propose to a girl
>She says you're just friends
Being Pete is suffering.

Great artists for his whole run too.

I know Al Milgrom wrote 352 to 358, no idea about pad got to look

>Being Pete is suffering.
Poor guy

This. Alot of upcoming artist.

To be fair, he walked right into that.

>Hey I brought m&ms.
>I AM EXTREMELY STRESSED RIGHT NOW
>Will u marry me