This is gonna be the new Nicholson vs Ledger isn't it?

This is gonna be the new Nicholson vs Ledger isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/88mbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean no contest? Yeah.

Ledger and Skarsgaaaaarddd

Except Ledger is shit and those other 3 aren't.

Leto > *

Nicholson and Skarsgard are the correct choices

skarsgard and ledger is the patrician's choice

Skarsgard was a better representation of what IT was than strokeboy

new it for millenials who cant into horror genre and need jump scares and dont understand surprise =/= fear

Ledger > Nicholson
Only faggots think otherwise

How old are you? Do you even know what a millennial is?

>well known actor who plays himself in a costume
>versus less known actor who fully adapts to his role and becomes his character
>cartoonish and simple costume
>versus edgy and elaborate costume
It's the exact same fucking thing, yeah.

Helps that Skarsgard is way, way closer to how the book portrays Pennywise. Also injects a lot into the character that Curry didn't, like the strange, inhuman mannerisms.

Hey 2008, looks like you've stepped into a portal to the future. Go back.

>Jack Nicholson plays himself in Batman

Not a bad thing though, his persona fits the joker whether the children agree or not.

You're a dummy.

The new one being objectively superior? Yeah I agree

>there are anons that actually save images like this because they lack the brainpower necessary to form an argument

>like the strange, inhuman mannerisms.

A human would've avoided kicking that object on his left

Checkmate

It's not scary so much as disturbing and unsettling

>was

>he has more images
Thanks for proving my point

I'm already sick of this meme.

Never said it was bad. I just prefer it when actors really get into their characters.

The patrician choice is to appreciate all of them. The Dark Knight didn't invalidate Batman '89.

Skarsgard and Curry both did such completely different performances that neither rendered the other redundant. They're all different enough that I can enjoy all 4. I'd have hated for Ledger and Skarsgard to have made the old adaptations completely pointless.

>eyes rolling back into their sockets
>those weird jerky puppet like gestures
>that fucking fridge scene
Memes or no, the new movie really hammers home the whole "this thing isn't just a scary magical clown" aspect of Its character.

>he has more images

This. Only problem is the Tim Burton Batman is actually a good movie outside of Nicholson's Joker. The miniseries is balls without Curry. His performance is its only saving grace.

Don't bother, it's the same guy samefagging like crazy. Look at the IP/post ratio after this gets posted

He's either some mentally ill faggot or a disney shill

Meh, it gives me an excuse to talk about Skarsgard's brilliant performance. I'll take it.

Seriously, like how he was fucking with Eddie and play-biting his wrist a little before going full goblin shark. That was amazing.

Pennywise looked and talked like an edgy, mongoloid retard. Only "scares" were terrible CGI monsters running at the screen and jump scares over and over again. Most of the acting from everyone besides the losers was ridiculously over the top. Honestly this movie is like a 6/10 because the main cast made the movie with their stand by me charm but it just felt like the movie didn't know what it wanted to be or what age demographic it was targeted at.

>he has more images

Perhaps you'd be in better company back on reddit.

Maybe you'd be in better company on 9gag

>felt like the movie didn't know what it wanted to be
Don't get me wrong, the rest of your post is just as retarded, but I just fucking hate this brainlet """criticism""". The movie wanted to be the best blockbuster of the year and that's exactly what it is

Filenames confirm it's the same autist

I share your opinion, fellow "4channer"!

omg we have a sherlock here

>it's another Pennybill vs Currywise thread

It's not disturbing or unsettling either, especilly since all the actual disturibing and weird stuff from the novel is (yet again) cut. Where's Patrick trying to give Henry a blowjob, and then getting eaten alive by a cosmic horror? Where's the scene where Bev has to fuck them all so that they can escape the sewers? Where's Henry going completely fucking nuts and turning into a bigger threat than It? Where are the Deadlights?

All that's left when all the mind horror is sifted out is a spoopy clown who occasionally morphs into other things which go ooga booga. I watched the film, and just like the 1990 version, I didn't leave it feeling anyway affected. Unlike the book, which although taken as a wole is shit, has moments that genuinely leave you troubled for weeks afterwards.

I feel sorry for you.

shill fuck off

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Completely different portrayals but even then Skarsgard wasnt really present like Ledger was in the Dark Knight.
Also his Swedish accent kinda ruined some parts of the movie

Nice orientation, retard.

The pacing throughout most of the movie was bad and the 3rd act just kept slogging. Also things like the rock fight and new kids on the block shit just felt out of place and disjointed

>waaah where is my big screen CP
I know Sup Forums is pretty much the most pedo board on Sup Forums but come the fuck on, you know why. And kid Bowers wasn't ever really that threatening. And the fucking deadlights are in the movie. You'd know that if you actually saw it.

I honestly don\t understand what\s good about Nicholson\s Joker.

Which was always a bullshit dichotomy because Mark Hamill>Nicholson>Ledger

>he has more images

You're trying to hard, faggot

>to

>pacing
What was wrong with the pacing?
>the rock fight and new kids on the block shit
The comedic parts are all good

>he has more images

But these are the kind of no fun allowed faggots that didn't like IT, literally everyone else did

>you can't appreciate my superior intelligence
kek, please keep posting.
I haven't seen it.

>he has more images

>I haven't seen it.
If you're a normal well adjusted individual, you'll like it. Worth torrenting at least

Bev fucking them doesn't have to be CP if it's done correctly. Just allude to something weird having to happen to get them out. Tis might come as a big shock to you, but you don't have to show something for it to be horrifying, and in fact, NOT showing it makes it more terrifying anyway.

>And kid Bowers wasn't ever really that threatening
In the novel he is. He's more real and terrifying that It for a good portion of the book, and his descent into insanity is genuinely disturbing.

>And the fucking deadlights are in the movie
They're not.

And I see you didn't mention Patrick's death, which is, in the novel, the closest you actually get to seeing the true cosmic horror of the entity ahd what it's doing. What? Is a homosexual child getting alive too much for you?

>intellect is my rifle
>science is my blade
I'm really not into horror/monster movies to be honest, or I would have seen it by now.

streamable.com/88mbm

>tfw you know that all htese photos are ironically staged by people similar to the ones posting them

Also, the sexual elements is what make It so disturbing. The guy I was responding too said It was distrubing, but how can it be when the really distrubing parts - children and sexuality - are completetly cut?

There is a very good reason why Patrick getting ate comes straight after him giving Henry a handjob, you know.

>he has more images

>Bev fucking them doesn't have to be CP if it's done correctly
user you have problems. That's never going to be included in any live action adaptation. Ever.
>real and terrifying
Except not really. He just behaves like more and more of a dickhead and they keep saying he's crazy but he only ever starts to show it after killing his father. But after that point all he does is hound the kids from behind. He taunts them like a child, too.
>They're not
Watch the fucking movie.

>Patrick's death
Yeah, that was a little disappointing I'll admit. I would have preferred the leeches.

>7 fedora images

how much of this guys hardrive is wasted for shitposting purposes?

Nah that shit's just weird. Only time it's appropriate is when they imply Bev's dad molested her or whatever.

Stop being a pretentious faggot user. People make fun of those scenes for a reason.

Keep posting. I love an obedient nigger.

>he has more images

To be honest I kinda liked how Curry's version of Pennywise looked l8ke he was just a clown except for the scene where you saw his really sharp teeth. It's the way he acted that made him scary, otherwise he looked like he could have very well been a normal clown.

Skarsgard looks like a monster at first glance and I gotta say I find that less appealing. Everyone can be scary when they're made to look scary, I'm more impressed by someone being scary just through their acting, not their costume.

>Nah that shit's just weird.
Keep up, for fuck sake. I've been saying contiously that you can't really call the movie "weird" or unsettling when it DROPS all the material from the book which IS weird.

>hat's never going to be included in any live action adaptation. Ever.
I just said that it didn't have to be filmed, only implied. The implication is more chilling than showing it, something the new crop of film goers, with their complete lack of subtlety, would never understand.

>he has more images

>I've been saying contiously that you can't really call the movie "weird" or unsettling when it DROPS all the material from the book which IS weird
Oh okay. Then it's dumb. Better?

Anyway keep smelling your own farts.

streamable.com/88mbm

>3 posts before getting a reply

Lmao dude just be patient.

>he has more images

Jealous whitey boi?

>he has more images

The difference being that Batman 89 and The Dark Knight are both pretty good movies whereas the best It could manage was mediocre.

>he has more images

Keep posting. Don't leave.

youre a millennial, though

>he has more images

No it's gonna be the new Nicholson vs Leto

>10 hours in mspaint

you got btfo by this guy:

>he has more images

10 seconds to crop the screenshot