Nazis were meth addicts

Sup Forums doesn't even know that their heroes were degenerate math addicts who lost the war because of their addiction.

m.jpost.com/International/Breaking-blitzkrieg-How-crystal-meth-fueled-Hitlers-conquest-of-Europe-in-WWII-466833#article=6017RDQ3MUEyQTc2MTVGOEZDRjBENEYyRkIzOEVDRDFDNUQ=

>From 1937 onward, the Nazis mass produced the high quality methamphetamine pill labeled Pervitin. Before Pervitin even, its predecessor Volksdroge (the people's drug) was readily available in chemist shops in the country.

>Ohler's book charges that the synthesized stimulant was distributed among German forces and became omnipresent in German society among the likes not only of top Nazi commanders, but that of factory workers and housewives.

>“In the beginning the army didn’t realize Pervitin was a drug: soldiers thought it was just like drinking coffee,” the British Independent quoted an excerpt from the book as reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123779
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you think those god damn nips and germans were so fucking balls to the wall crazy?

wow, if this was 2005 that would be considered very provocative.. fucking autist

im withdrawing from some trig right now.

It's Luftwaffe.
They needed it, we still use it today.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/87646558#bottom

Your (((historians))) are the real degenerates.

Kek all the shit jews are making up about the nazis theese days. I'm not even a nazi, this shit is just so obvious it's too hillarious. The other day I read a claim that the nazis had a gas chamber on wheels which they drove around Berlin and caught jews in.

>m.jpost.com/International/Breaking

kys, retard

>degenerate math addicts

How is being a fantastic mathematician degenerate? I see no problem with this

The English pilots used it too during Battle of England.

Math is something made up to repress women and muslims, you filthy goy.

annnnd now our countries use the very same compounds and analogs to give our most prized soldiers.

you know, the ones in the expesive flying machines

hitler did nothing wrong , the good guys lost

First cool Canadian I've come across in over a month.

The americans and brits did speed you faggot, not only that but the americans had a problem with their units selling all the Morphine when in europe (i remember my grandfather cackling about that one) good job Allies

>gas chamber on wheels
At least you aren't denying the existence of this contraption. That would be anti-Semitic.

HISTOREE WUZ WRITTEN BY DA JOOS LETS DISMISS IT ENTIERLEE

john my son, I have to tell you that every army is running on amphetamines.

Learn to spell, faggot.

Nothing like doing some speed with you brethren before rushing into battle to shed some blood.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Woosh.

Why the fuck do you think Klaus and his freinds were so emotionless?

Ephedrine does that to the brain.

>degenerate math addicts

Alan Turing?

Yes yes and Santa is real and so is the patriarchy, good goy.

They supplied lots of meth to Finland to aid in war efforts. We actually got some soon-to-expire batch of extremely strong meth at some point from the German army.

Lots of meth-addicts from war, some people overdosed in the military because no general advice on administration, so some soldiers though it was shit medicine and downed like whole bag of meth pills in one sitting and stayed awake for the next week

There was this one story about one Finnish soldier who was left behind the enemy lines and he had some German "Pertitin pills" with him (meth), he just popped all the pills and made a fucking 300km trip without resting, on skiing back to Finland. Sick shit.

Nice apples and oranges. Some details of commonly-accepted history might be argued over or little more than myth, but the majority of it is right or at least based in fact. Saying historians are completely wrong is just being willingly ignorant.

The US STILL gives its soldiers stimms even though its been abandoned by most other military.

>Sup Forums doesn't even know
why did you make this assumption?

not bade, not bade

This is verified truth.

everyone was doing coke and speed back then you dummy

even babies

modafinil is the new war drug

and it's great!

>math addicts
Being good at math is racist.

Dam this is cool.

When you're in war, I thinking having a meth addiction is the least of your problems. Might help concentration and performance.

Id love to try it.

>implying meth is a bad thing

what the fuck

>who lost the war because of their addiction
you changing history.
In fact meth was making germans superior war fighters.
Blitzkrieg never had worked without it.

fun fact: american airforce pilots still takes drugs by order. Without drugs they are not allowed to flight.

>abandoned by most other military.

it hasn't ask anyone in any airforce or specops units.
and if shit would hit the fan you see a reintroduction asap.

ya got a link for proofs cuz I never received any during my 10 years in a line unit.

Also the meth that was used was far inferior to the stuff we have today

>British troops used 72 million amphetamine tablets during WW2
Pretty much all the people fighting in WW2 used meth. Those that weren't were getting BTFO.(china)
>"Until the Korean War, Benzedrine was used extensively...by the British Armed forces and it was an open secret that many pilots engaged in a boot-legging operation to supply troops in Africa, Europe...and the Pacific...The amount of Benzedrine supplied to United States servicemen by the British has been estimated at nearly 80 million tablets & pills, and probably another 80 to 100 million were supplied by United States Medics...In addition, Amphetamines were easily obtainable from military medical officers & aides."

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123779
>Amphetamines, a prescription drug, are known on the street as uppers or speed. Yet, a 20/20 investigation has found, the amphetamines, the speed pills, are now standard issue to U.S. Air Force combat pilots, to help them stay awake on long combat sorties.

I guess they dont give it to canon fodder. A line unit means you are the lowest yes?

oy vey, don't forget the skin lampshades and the soap!

oy gewalt!

potato nigger booty blasted because his country is shit

I call bullshit. Making strong meth is not exactly "high chemistry"

All armies used amphethamines.

Id say thats just the meth talking but you arnt even important enough that they want you to stay awake

XD

russians drink vodka :D and won

>Math addicts

So the Nazis were actually Asian?

But alcohol removes your coordination, meth improves concentration

Only reason russia was winning was the oil we supplied them

and trucks, without them russian soldiers would have starved or froze to death on the front lines, would have no ammo to shoot etc.

i need some crystal math

>jpost.com (((history)))
>ITS NOT DA JOOS

>Nazis were meth addicts
>ecstacy is meth

I bet the DNC do more meth than the nazies, given their little meetings in private "events".

>implying that because it's the current year so it's not

Cunt

Math rock?

>willingly ignorant
OBEY.

And Rome used lead pipes

>russian soldiers
>froze to death

>their heroes were

Everyone in WW2 was doing meth. It was new and people used it for energy.

>jpost

>Rube (((Goldberg))) was famous for inventing ridiculous contraptions that are extraordinarily stupid to perform basic tasks
>the (((survivors))) describe the most elaborate covert murder-plot of millions, pulled off without a single shred of evidence or documentation, as using these devices

Just a coincidence.