Have you excepting Renew Your Vows to be the one true canon yet user?

Have you excepting Renew Your Vows to be the one true canon yet user?

Why is Campbell so shit

I'll have to see a few more issues before I commit to it. I've heard that they changed all the heroes being killed to all the heroes being imprisoned instead, so I'm interested to see how the other heroes have turned out.

Is it weird that I want more Spider family home life stuff than Spider hero team?

Wasn't there a Secret Wars tie in where Danny and Misty were revealed to have a child?

Not at all. Adventures of Spider-Dad and Make It Work need their own books too.

Meant to send that to.

>Kate Leth
>Needs another book

Why is your opinion so shit. This is such an a adorable cover of the two.

It was surprisingly good. I'm convinced she can't write for anybody but MJ.

It was really a great issue and I hope it generates a good enough buzz. Lois and Clark didn't chop the charts but good enough reception that DC took notice.

Honestly, I'd prefer it to be done differently. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Renew Your Vows, but just in a different way.

I would have it where Spider-Man is a super-hero, his daughter Annie knows but doesn't participate (or doesn't have powers JUST yet), and MJ is the breadwinner of the family. Spider-Man then gets to keep his responsibility as a young father, his relationship with MJ can have more new conflicts with raising a child, and you have a new character. I'd also make Annie younger, maybe a toddler.

Having them all be a team is a fun idea, but if I were to have Spidey's canon to be restored, I'd like it the way I listed it.

>her story was actually pretty good
>but it's still kate leth

I'm conflicted. At least keep her for the backups.

>mfw renew your vows keeps going
>mfw pete loses a leg crimefighting
>mfw we're told to read annie-may "mayday" parker's ongoing adventures in spider-girl
>mfw a new ongoing for her is announced

>Have you excepting

What is this language

It's just your typical generic Campbell dude and dudette. That Riri redux cover he made is the only decent piece of art he has made in decades.

No, not really to be honest. I'm all for Peter being married to MJ and having a kid in the main canon. I'm just don't think I'd want it be exactly how it is in Renew Your Vows. I don't want MJ to be fighting alongside Peter and having Spider Powers. I'm also not sure how I feel about Annie having Spider Powers at such a young age. To be honest I'm not sure how I feel about Annie in general.

Adventures of Spider-Dad won me over on her. I really like her dynamic with Peter.

How long till she meets her older sister mayday who is working for the osborns as an assassin

Mayday is dead, how can you guys not get that?

Why would you be so happy for that? You just pointed out the redundancy of it all.

>Let's turn this concept into the old thing for muh waifu.

Wouldn't having Mayday just having a new ongoing? And yes I know Slott ruined her character but that can be fixed. Just have it turn out that her dad is actually still alive and the Peter Parker that got killed was a clone. Sure that means they'd probably have to resort to using the Jackal but I think its worth it.

*Wouldn't Mayday just having a new ongoing be better?

Sorry forgot a few words in that first sentence.