Hungary recruit 'border-hunters'

It's going to be fun, what can go wrong with 18 year olds patrolling the border with rifles?!

>The Hungarian police are advertising for 3,000 "border-hunters", who will reinforce up to 10,000 police and soldiers patrolling a razor-wire fence built to keep migrants out.

>The new recruits, like existing officers, will carry weapons with live ammunition, and have pepper spray, batons, handcuffs and protective kit.

>The recruits will have six months' training, they must be over 18, physically fit and must pass a psychological test, police officer Zsolt Pozsgai told Hungarian state television.

Source:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37259857

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BweetD4awiw
youtu.be/f4YElnjoN54?t=58
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/11/refugees-encounter-prisoners-building-hungarys-border-fence-video
youtube.com/watch?v=pgB56MKLawE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37259857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED
A
S
E
D

This is the best news I've heard all day! Good on you Hungary!

>what can go wrong with 18 year olds patrolling the border with rifles?!

Well they might not shoot any for starters.

>you will never be a Hungarian border hunter while Brahms Hungarian Dances run in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=BweetD4awiw

No reason to go on living with these prospects

>mfw Hungary is the least cucked nation in Europe

God bless you glorious bastards and your paprika

Shit, I started skoo! maybe in 1 years time

Where can one sign up?

the pride in his eyes as he surveyed a liberated awaken people. this could have been. if not for you anglo traitors.

RIP Hitler

The border during the night.

Neat.

It's probably actually like German though were Jager when suffixing a word without a space means trooper right?

Bordertrooper rather than Border Hunter lol

>A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

BIG
BRITISH
KEKS

SHIEEET NIGGER THIS IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.

>Worshiping Hitler
>Not Napoleon

nah it literally translates to border hunter

We have border troopers though.

It's called "Határvadász", not "határőr".

It was a special military unit, from 1938 until 1945, they were efficient.

German rivers btfo, how will (((they))) recover from this?

Is this open to non-Hungarians

inevitable accidents can happen

>albanian

blarf

>A
>FUCKING
>MEDIPACK

No but really, Napoleon is Sup Forums incarnate.

Switzerland is the political panacea to all of europe's problems. Our flag is fitting.

Napoleon was a manlet.

Albania is a muslim colony

>Napoleon was a manlet
So was Hitler you idiot, Napoleon also actually won wars.
>Albania is a muslim colony
I'm from Kosovo but I'll take this bait, Albania has existed long before the Ottomans under different names. The name Albania became used while Albania was under the Byzantine empire otherwise Albania has been a thing for a long time.

Damn!!! Prerequisites? I'm leaving this fucking university amd heading to the border, to actually do something beneficial for my country at last.

Checked.

muslim filth country thats not worthy of calling itself european you have nothing in common

>tfw I was one digit off

Shoot as many as you can. Talk your fellow guards into shooting. Build up a culture of shoot first ask later.

>Napoleon was a manlet.
He was hardly a manlet for his time. This is a well known hoax perpetrated by the British people.

I have nothing in common with whom you illiterate NEET?

He was 5.8, even I'm taller than him.

But for his time he wasn't a manlet.

I heard you fuckers discovered cake a few years a go. Thats the only explanation for acting worse than niggers, wel never mind you fuckers are kebab niggers.

youtu.be/f4YElnjoN54?t=58

You fuckers are worse than leafs or kikes on /pol , your šiptari words literaly mean less than shit, at least get a proxy so you will gain some credibility TONIBLER

Anyone below pic is a manlet undeserving of calling them selves a man.

Hiter excluded because he woke an entire nation to the truth.

I wish the UK did this, our police are scared of offending the refugees and potential terrorists ffs

Just we must be sure there will be enough 'voluntary' (kek) prisoner to build the second (or maybe third) line fence too.

theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/11/refugees-encounter-prisoners-building-hungarys-border-fence-video

why does the truth hurt filthy muslim

>Albanians discovered cakes a few year ago

Are you literally retarded m8?
Where do you find retarded shit like this?

Also

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Nothing can go wrong. Things can only go very very right.

Are you retarded M8? I don't think anyone didn't know what a cake was.

Also you should present some arguments, you are acting like the leafs you hate.

Ayy Magyars doing work as always. I wish I could participate.

they are inbred filth

Can you specify what truth? I'm not a muslim either.

Dubs of truth

>tfw you will never be a border-hunter

>Ask for arguments
>Get more memespouting

This is the type of shit that kills Sup Forums

Albania sucks m8

Fuck, I just got a job. Thanks, Obama!

Would you look at that?

I don't go on Crusades to defend the "motherland" on Sup Forums, I'm just tired of getting shit on for no reason.

Careful, we have border hunters now. Stay behind the fence cuckold!

>no reason.
You're albanian. Trust me. You deserve it.

crusade? you mean on a jihad

Spend time outdoors, being walled-in gets pretty boring.

Protect the society you want to belong to when you get out.

Work experience that may help you get a job later.

>Spouting memes ?
Dude i hate you faggots for a reason, because of personal experiences. I am not talking memes. There are so many of you goat fuckers here its just unbelievable. You fuckers never asimilate, sell drugs, rape, steal ....... I cant spot you from 100 meters away, you fuckers are worse than jews.

If you would act "normal" speak our language and work and not leech of wellfare and not just spurt kebabs of your šiptari vaginas, you just might be at least tolerable. God damn TONIBLERS

Could be worse. We could have sat out the whole thing and sold chocolate and cheese whilst laundering money.

Gtfo out this topic, the topic is about the hungarian fence, keeping kebab like you out of hungary, now stop shitposting tonibler

I once met a Slovenian guy who was offering to blow me for 25 Euros, does that mean you are trying to do to the same thing?

>Medipack shitposts about Hitler
>I shitpost back about Napoleon

It's fucking Sup Forums, not your safespace.

>This is the type of shit that kills Sup Forums
Agree.
Kids shouldn't be allowed to post on this board, they just talk to the flags.

For what Mountain-Jew?

For existing?

Will there be a German division? I'm on a gap year and wouldn't mind volunteering for a 6 month tour of duty.

they look very grateful

Pic related
Your average Dutch """""""Man"""""""

The pic wouldn't load because of faggotry, here it is.

kek you fucked that one up mini roach

medipacks are cute CUTE

This is what keeps me going. Despite all the madness in the world you have rays of hope like Hungary

God bless Hungary and all of eastern Europe desu.

That guy is just being an asshole because there's a camera there.

Based French-bro.

Have a rare Pepe for your wisdom.

>Its gotten to the point where theres only one country in Europe defending its borders with guards and theyre "based"

Where did it go so wrong

YES
E
S

But you can just kill the jews instead to avoid this situation from the start.

I don't know about the people, I've never met a Swiss in my life.

The funny part is that our PM doesn't necessarily believe in this, he's just an opportunistic fuck who started down this path and got caught up in the avalenche that he caused. He can't go back now, otherwise he'd be hanging from the closest tree in an hour. He has to go all in. Greed will save us.

can I hunt them with my steyr-mannlicher 1895?

Dream job.

They will be doing a fine job, the job that greeks and italians are unable to do! The job that roach are doing because Mama Merkel paid them the money she should have given to the greeks and italians in the fist place.
Some are protecting their borders, some might elect a greencuck (again) as chancelor.

What about the dogs ? Will there be more dogs ?

that's a gorgeous piece of history you got there
it would be a shame if it got damaged while shooting at shitskins

CAN I JOIN.

There are more countries east and north of Hungary that would gladly do the same. They just don't have so much opportunity to do so.

Isn't AfD getting more and more votes?

Real life is starting to look like an edgy Nazi Fanfiction.

I worked with a medipack for a while and, while she was cute indeed, she was also a globalist leftist.

>18 year olds patrolling the border with rifles?!

you mean like practically every military already does?

who said that?

He looks a raving megalomaniac.

Right method.
Wrong person.

Such are the lives of men. :(

>what can go wrong
they might run out of ammo

youtube.com/watch?v=pgB56MKLawE
moar border hunter tunes

I don't know, but it would be amazing if it went red just this one time. I want to see Nathan Paikai smile.

>be near a local source of 8X56R
>while doing Thor's work

A based country that no one will be left to defend for. Orban's foreign policy is ranging from okay to good. But he just did a long tax wasting campaign on a bunch of posters shitting on illegal immigrants. While most hospitals are shit condition, people barely get paid in fields such as teaching, doctors, and nurses. While most of the jobs are getting relocated to Budapest, and everything east is dead of jobs. Same goes for South. Unless you speak three languages and have an IT degree you are fucked in Budapest. Also foreigners from the west have jacked up the housing market, and rent market. Good luck renting alone in Budapest anything other besides on the outskirts.

Also many germans are moving here, I hear more German speak on the subway on a daily basis.

Can a historical ally apply for the job, without pledging to the crown of Ladislaus Arpad?

Our cuck government doesn't want to put a fence because there are elections in a few days and they're sucking Germany's cock(that won't change whoever wins the elections).

You get to kill kebab for sport AND get paid AND keep your country safe?
Triple win I'd say!

>this technically breaks international law

Holy crap Hungary really is the least cucked.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-37259857

>Monthly pay will be 150,000 forint (£406; $542) for the first two months, then 220,300 forint.

Is this good pay there, what other profession makes about the same?

Thank you, I figure if its good enough to kill Italians and Serbs it should be over kill for mudslimes

I don't know, I saw a Swede post it first when I replied to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the muslim world hates Albanian muslims as they are denominational(as far as I know).

Still though, outjewing the Jew must be quite challenging. Congratulations on my countrymen that have earned us that.

>tfw you will never be a Grenzer for the Hungarians and stop the shitskin invasion with bullets

Oh boy oh boy LIVE ammunition? You mean they won't just have useless drill rounds in their weapons? Preposterous!

Fucking BBC cunts.