123 million American dollars

>123 million American dollars

Looks like Kingkino is back on the menu, boys.

What story will they adapt next (besides the obvious IT Chapter 2)?

There hasn't been a Salem's Lot adaptation in a while.

>There hasn't been a Salem's Lot adaptation in a while.

Fuck that shit, Tobe Hooper did the original version, leave it be.

Literally exactly what everyone said when they announced they were doing another IT.

>they changed the orgy for a round of hugs
I kinda hate this movie now, at least make it a round of kisses.

The Stand. 4 films. At least.

Old Salem's Lot was a lot better than old IT though.

the only time salem's lot comes up is when talking about how IT is still remembered by it's own merits, despite being a TV movie.

I want them to remake the one with the mother and son who are actually cats and who have an incestous relationship.

My mum had that in a box set along with Christine and something else. That was weird shit.

The only good bits of The Stand are all the tangential side plots that would clearly get dropped for streamlining. As such -
>no Trashcan Man having to give The Kid a handjob, because The Kid has inserted a gun barrel up his ass
>no 70 year old Rita riding the shit out of Larry and then choking on vomit
>no Lloyd and Poke having crazy wild times
>no Rat Man
>and worst of all, no Kojack dream sequence

>My car wants to fuck me" Christine and "My furry mom wants to fuck me" Sleepwalkers in the same collection
Is this the Stephen King's Weird Sex Collection or something? Did it also have Lawnmower Man included?

Storm of the century

Not really , just wanted to bring it up because the TV show was really good

I always thought Rose Madder would make a great film if they cut all the dumb Dark Tower bullshit and all the other supernatural stuff

Tom Hardy as Norman, they could even get that big fat black lady from Ghostbusters to play Gert and she and Tom could have a street fight

He's an interdimensional being called a Drider.

Help me out guys
so Pennywise is a Lovecraftian abomination and not a demon ?
That's what thought all these years.

Yea some interdenominational cosmic horror that feeds on fear.

I see I was enjoying cosmic horror before I even knew it.

>123 million dollars
>he thinks this is enough to call it a hit
it's impressive for horror movie standards but apart from that it's nothing to brag about for a flick that's been shilled everywhere since the trailer came out

If they could they would do the Shining but I honestly think even Hollywood would draw the line there.

Pet Sematary, Christine, and Cujo are all decently recognizable King book names and the original adaptations came out long enough ago and aren't revered like the Shining so I wouldn't be surprised to see them in production.

I also Think Children of The Corn is due for a remake and if done correctly could be great.

The Talisman of Firestarter

I think it being the highest opening weekend for a horror movie ever would be enough to consider it A hit

Id expect 'The Ten O'Clock People' pretty soon. Was it canned for being to similar to They Live or because King films were losing popularity?

I feel like I'm the only one who liked Lisey's Story. I think it could be another good King flick ala Secret Window. Duma Key would also be cool.

It's astonishing you can be this naive.

Production budget: 35 Million
Opening Weekend Gross(Domestic): 123 Million
Opening Weekend Gross (Worldwide): 66 Million

Wouldn't mind seeing them do a big budget anthology film and adapt like three of his short stories. Seeing The Jaunt would be pretty awesome.