Crime Syndicate- 01/07/2023
Titans 2- 04/05/2024
Man of Steel 3- 06/14/2024
New Gods- 10/04/2024
Green Arrow- 01/03/2025
Green Lantern Corps 2- 04/04/2025
Justice League 5- 07/04/2025
Flashpoint- 10/03/2025

- This slate was created by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. They meet once a week with Jon Berg during the filming of Justice League to create it. The idea pitched to the studio was to start the year off with some sort of spin off film that will set up or tie in to future events. The budget for these spin offs will range from 80-150 million dollars but the studio is willing to push a little further if they see potential while their solo films for their main heroes like Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman and Superman will have have budgets between 175-190 million.

- Deathstroke, Crime Syndicate and Green Arrow were Snyder's idea while Legion of Superheroes and both Titans films were Geoff Johns idea.

- The Legion of Superheroes spin off will focus on Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Lighting Lad. The idea is to take sort of a X-Men First Class approach with the film.

- The studio already has back up plans in case their slate doesn't work out. If their current slate doesn't work out, they studio will cancel their shared universe and instead focus on individual stories like Kingdom Come, The Long Halloween or All Star Superman.

- Warner Bros is currently developing TV shows for The Question and Thomas Wayne. Most likely both shows will air on HBO and will connect to the DCEU.

- Harley Quinn's spin off started development two months ago and is a top priority at Warner Bros. Harley Quinn won't be in Suicide Squad 2 but might return for the third film. The Riddler will be the main antagonist.

- Suicide Squad 2 will have a completely different team line up. Killer Frost and Black Manta will be added to the team. David Ayer has been working on the script for months and the studio is pleased with Suicide Squad's performance at the box office. The plan is to have Bane as the villain with Cheshire and Copperhead as his henchwomen. The team would have to rescue Rick Flagg who was captured and imprisoned in Santa Prisca. The film will have a lower budget than Suicide Squad. The Suicide Squad film series are now considered spin offs.

- Man of Steel 2 will take heavy inspiration from Earth One and Superman Unchained. General Sam Lane and Parasite will be the villains. Man of Steel 3 will wrap the trilogy with Brainiac.

- Ben Affleck is on board on creating a full Batman trilogy. Warner Bros will also give him any projects he wants in between Batman films. Batman's role in the Justice League films will become smaller to give Affleck some breathing room for his Batman films and smaller projects.

- Deathstroke, Titans and Titans 2 will work as some sort of trilogy. Deathstroke will focus on his origins. Titans might not feature Deathstroke directly but his family will have a big role while Titans 2 will adapt Judas Contract. The Titans line up will be diverse. Vibe, Static and Blue Beetle are being discussed as potential members.

- The Flash will have the Rogues as villains. Reverse Flash is being saved for Flash 2 and Flashpoint.

- Darkseid is the villain for Justice League 2. Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder wrote the story and Christopher McQuarrie will turn it into a script.

- The Green Lantern Corps will have a big role in Phase 3 and Sinestro will be the villain for Justice League 3. John Stewart will stay as a main member of the Justice League but Hal Jordan will not. Green Lantern Corps 2 will be a Hal Jordan story.

- Justice League 4 will feature the Crime Syndicate and will adapt Forever Evil and previous Crime Syndicate stories. The main Justice League will have a small role.

- News Gods and Justice League 5 will take inspiration from the Darkseid War story arc and Jack Kirby's work. The idea pitched is Orion being the main protagonists for New Gods and Mister Miracle will also have a big role. Justice League 5 will adapt the basics of Darkseid War but not directly adapt the comic book.

- Dark Universe script is being rewritten and Trigon will be the main villain. This film will also introduce Raven into the DCEU. The original Guillermo del Toro line up will still be used.

- The plan for Aquaman 2 is to adapt Throne of Atlantis. Geoff Johns is thinking about taking a Civil War approach with the film with two main characters being the focus, Aquaman and Ocean Master, but other characters appearing.

- Martian Manhunter will be part of the DCEU but not anytime soon. Some of his powers that are similar to Superman might be removed.

All Star Superman, with no hope, colour, or smiles. Sweet. Can't fucking wait.

I sure love reading fanfiction about movie studios.

At this point there probably going to give zach the boot up his ass for all director seats he should remain as a creative consultant he can't direct a good movie for shit but by god he knows how to direct a scene guts a cinematographers god

So basically The Cereal King wants Warner Brothers Studios to make numerous live action adaptations of his already shitty story arcs, which have proven to be slow to bad selling arcs that he forced WB Animation to produce as animated DVDs?

If changed from director to cinematographer, his career would be a success.

>Legion movie
It can barely hold an ongoing, you really think WB will invest time and money into a film?

Unless you're prepared for Batman and the Legion of Superheroes.

And people thought Geoff Johns would save the DCEU. He's just another hack like Snyder.

nice memes

>The idea pitched is Orion being the main protagonists for New Gods and Mister Miracle will also have a big role
Mmmmmmm I am hard

Same user. If any of this is true I am so, so glad that someone out there sees the incredible cinematic potential in Jack Kirby's Fourth World. If they somehow took all this "deep" shit (fake deep or real) from BvS and MoS and applied that to New Gods where it fits well, I'd die happy.

Would give my left nut just to see a Mister Miracle escape sequence

Anything about Constatine? What would you guys think if Keanu was casted again?

>John Stewart will stay as a main member of the Justice League but Hal Jordan will not.
I don't believe this. Geoff Johns would never not want Hal on the JL as quickly as possible. That's why he convinced WB to use Cyborg in the first place, so there wouldn't be a need for Stewart.

But by 2020 capeshit movies will be dead

Nope. It is making more money than ever

>tfw Justice League Dark was such a flop it's been dropped completely and even changed to Dark Universe

Exactly he really should let resign himself to strictly cinematic side if things with a bit lighter color palet

He did? I don't think that's why they added Cyborg at all.

I think Hal will have a role in Justice League 2. Probably the main protagonists of Green Lantern Corps and possibly as sizable role in Justice League 3 if it's true that Sinestro is the villain. Why not leave John Stewart with the team and allow Hal to continue doing Green Lantern films? Plus Hal can cameo if anything.

screencap this
After Marvel's Infinity War, the hype for capeshit will fall in less time it takes you to say "mamma mia, that's a spicy lineup WB got here"

Superhero films have taken over the action and sci-fi genre. They aren't going anywhere.

>The studio already has back up plans in case their slate doesn't work out. If their current slate doesn't work out, they studio will cancel their shared universe and instead focus on individual stories like Kingdom Come, The Long Halloween or All Star Superman
Can we skip to this part already?

You can always just read the comics.

I hope they don't fuck up Shazam but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

on the one hand we need shit like the Legion now more than ever, but fuck Snyder and the movieverse. That whole aesthetic and outlook is the opposite of the Legion

No Blackest Night ;__;

That story would be impossible to do in a shared universe.

Seriously, the best plan in this scenario is not seeing WB movies.

>Watching painfully atrocious adaptions of unadaptable storylines like Kirby's Fourth World

or

>Delicious standalone 1:1 adaptions of the best DC novels and elseworlds.

Nigga it's not even a question.

>Man of Steel 2 will take heavy inspiration from Earth One

Wasn't the first MoS influenced by Earth One already?

>ctrl-f Watchmen
>no results
It's fake.

They did Civil War

Is there anything more asinine than writing movie studio fanfic?

>I'm going to be 30 when GA gets a movie

If they do this they fully admit defeat to Marvel.

Birthright

Or this allows them to differentiate from them. The only thing weird is having different actors play Superman, Batman, etc.

>Harley Quinn's spin off started development two months ago and is a top priority at Warner Bros. Harley Quinn won't be in Suicide Squad 2 but might return for the third film. The Riddler will be the main antagonist.

One (1) thing is important, 1 (one) thing can decide the success of this movie , (1) (one) thing can save or destroy the movie

And is them. How WB managed to characterize these two will be too important

>and Thomas Wayne
Oh boy, I can hardly wait.

>Man of Steel 2 will take heavy inspiration from Earth One and Superman Unchained.
I know this is unsourced and probably made up by the OP, but this still made me wince.

>Snyder is still allowed anywhere near the DCEU
Why does WB fucking keep him around?

I guarantee they hit the reboot button before 2025.

Before 2020*

We're going to be close to electing another president when there's another Green Lantern movie.

>thinking the can do movies on these arc successfully
These stories would never get good adaptations. Theres too much to set it up and end them. Youll need multiple movies to do this
They should just be tv specials easier to get out and less shit that has to be cut out.

You fuckers have said the same shit about The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and basically every fucking superhero movie in the last two years.

But now it is true

Wish I could give a shit, and I love DC more than anything. I just want one good movie. Just one movie that I will like and will give me some hope for the future of DC movies.

pls wb don't fuck with me anymore ;_;

Go read the comics and then watch the movie. They are a tremendous amount of differences

And I guess they couldn't do Blackest Night with differences?

>Flashpoint
>not any of the Crises
Fucking laaaaaaame.

if they get a GL franchise going, blacked night could easily be the 3rd one, with the rest of the DCEU cast being heavily involved

No, you couldn't do Blackest Night without like establishing and then fridging all of the damn super heroes which they would never do. Would be rushed and clumsy as fuck.

Kevin Tsujihara. He will be losing his job soon in all likelihood.

Where's Cyborg? You know the film that they are doing so they can look diverse.

After Wonder Woman flops, the DCEU is dead. No one will go see Justice League.

New Gods?
Crime Syndicate?
Legion of Superheroes?

They can't even get their Trinity right. How the fuck are they going to get more unknown characters right?

They should move on to individual stories cause this universe is fucked.

And Ollie still won't hate Hal.

>bad guys put Scott in ultimate death trap
>they all laugh evilly
>they blink
>Scott's on the other side of the room, pulls out cowboy hat
>MOTHER BOX, BITCHES
>YEEEEEHAAAAA

>Man of Steel 2 will take heavy inspiration from...
>Earth One
Can we not. I decently like EO but we MUST get the fuck away from dark mopey Superman or people will never ever accept these films.
>Superman Unchained
Cool.
>General Sam Lane
Cool.
>Parasite
I'd prefer not. But if we must, make him very different from the large blob monster he has been shown as In recent years lest he be too similar to Doomsday.
Go back to the deformed human sized slender man-ish creepy fucker he was in Tas and how Alex Ross drew him. Please.

I love reading these nonsense fictions.

How can a movie that never actually entered production be a flop?

I sure love laughing at shits like you when this stuff does come to pass. Without fail, you naysayers get your shit pushed in.

>casted
Illiterate shitfuck.

I agred. I hate vagina mouth Parasite.

>john (((berg)))
GAS THE DC KIKES

Source: your ass?

>Earth One and Superman Unchained
Ugh