How would you have written his fall to the dark side?

How would you have written his fall to the dark side?

I would have made episode 2 actually taken place instead of episode 1, for starters. The new episode 2 (now 1) would detail Anakins good intentions, and would hint towards his imperfections. Replacement Episode 2 would be centered on Anakin and Obi Wan during the Clone Wars, and we would see during the course of the movie Anakins moral compass being stretched thin. Anakin and Padme would marry in this movie, and something would happen that pushes the scale just ever so slightly more to the dark side. Episode 3 stays largely unchanged.

Would have made him old in Episode I. Also more sence of him bonding with Obi instead of Obi shitting on him for all of II. Everything else is fine. Maybe make him less awkward around girls.

I agree with making him older, maybe like 16 years old. And yeah, episode 1 really didn't even need to happen now that I think about it (other than the Darth Binks stuff, which got retconned anyway). They may as well have just started with episode 2.

He votes for Shnumpf.

Basically, we're going back to formula.

The plot of the first movie is changed. We know from real-world experience that acts of terrorism can change an entire geopolitical landscape in a day. Surely this can apply to a galaxy, as well. It would take a long time to describe, but I'll give you the bullet points:

-Anakin and Obiwan are introduced as bodyguards for a senatorial delegation
-Their job is to ferry the delegates to and from meetings and make sure they don't get assassinated (assassination is hip, suddenly)
-Anakin is a Jedi and a pilot. Obiwan is a Jedi and a swordsman
-Despite being force-sensitive Jedi, a terrorist attack befalls the group
-Anakin, Obiwan, Breha and Padme go on the run trying to make it back to Coruscant before this "assassin" can finish his mission (killing the whole delegation)
-During the heat of this story, two characters fall in love Obiwan and Padme

Exactly, and it makes the whole clone wars element feel more important. The OT had the civil war going on all three movies, where as the prequels really only had it for like one and a half.

I would have made him using the Force more obviously and being successfull doing so.
Then the Jedi Order should have him constrained him not to use It that much.

The reasons of his frustration were not very well felt throughout the prequels.

he walks in on padme taking the wookie cock and realizes he can't compete and goes to the darkside.

padme still dies during childbirth because annie got her prego and the wookie cock perforated her colon and the wound reopens due to strain during delivery.

Just give him a hard choice that he has to make 'for the greater good' even though the action he will take will be horrific and will mark his fall

baby jar jar binks is the first movie
then the second movie is young jar jar binks mhmm
third one is about how jar jar got banished from the gungan society
trust me this would better than anything else trust me

I really like where this is going. I especially like how in your version Anakin is a designated pilot and Obi Wan is a designated swordsman. I never thought of it like that before but that dynamic makes sense. I think your use of the love triangle trope is appropriate here, and would be a good reason for Anakin to turn against Obi Wan.

Interestingly enough, there are actually a few scenes of Obi Wan and Padme flirting in the original version of The Phantom Menace script

t. George

I wouldn't have because the first three movies worked just fine without 9 hours of exposition and backstory.

Would he fall if the jedi council forced him to slaughter a sith temple full of sith younglings, causing him to see the hypocrisy of the jedi council?

In my view the SJWs are evil

Can someone explain, to a simple Goyim, the significance of the name Annie, and how it relates to Judaism and the significance of the side of the scar?

>Also the triple scar on some characters.

>get sand the condom that was punctured by padme
>fuck my shit up

more niggers

butt stuff with obi wan while drunk

Lots of rape and murder

Same as Revan did in KotOR
Revan was Anakin done right

I would have made the Jedi order the bad guy and their execution a sensible and relatable choice.

See their mental rigidity and strict formality as something that is detremental to the universe.

He hates what he does and what he becomes in the act but knows that usurping the corrupt republic and the behind the ages jedi council is thw only choice.
Also have the movie and editing validate this as well,kind of like a play on ancient Rome when the dictator takes over in times of need

he falls into a dark pit of full of sand and her mother's remains

very carefully

Episode 1: Anakin escapes his slavery by force choking Watto. The Jedi are cool with this.

How would you show he's the chosen one? Just a handwave?

The whole "chosen one" business was one of the major flaws in the prequel trilogy and never should have been there in the first place
>christ incarnation
>prophecy bullshit
>midi chlorians
>heavy-handed god-complex
>bring balance to a situation of 1000s vs 2

Nothing.

There's no plausible way to have Anakin start out as a good guy and turn bad, the whole story arc was bullshit. Lucas should have left it up to people's imaginations. Instead he tried to cash in on it, and in doing so, gave away that the background he wrote for Anakin didn't make sense.

Although I guess in the grand scheme of things, it's better to make some extra hundreds of millions of dollars even if it means revealing the pieces of backstory you gave Anakin/Darth Vader were bullshit that doesn't add up.

Exactly the same except he actually resurrects Padme.
The Jedi see that she's been resurrected, decide they must kill her and do so.
Then Anakin has a real reason to hate the Jedi and turn fully evil.

You don't need a chosen one angle, but it would certainly be done easily through showing his well above average abilities, or through exposition if you desperately wanted it spelled out. Anakin could just as easily be a strong force user, nothing more.

Why would the Masons/Jews who run hollywood possibly include the idea in so many movies?

Have him be similar to Luke, in that he's (initially) an average Joe who just wants to escape the farmer's life and make a name for himself, so when Obi-Wan literally falls out of the sky one day because his ship needs repairs, he jumps at the opportunity and becomes his new pilot, while dragging poor Uncle Owen with him.
So a bunch of shit happens, the Clone Wars begin and Anakin becomes a Jedi, against Yoda's wishes. His eagerness to better himself turns into a desire to become as powerful as possible in order to end the bloody conflict, which then turns into a want to use his power to "protect" everyone in the galaxy, no matter what it takes. Naturally, the Emperor takes full advantage of this.
Maybe Anakin and Owen have a big fight in either the second or third film, in which Owen has become disillusioned by all the never-ending violence and just wants to go home , while Anakin thinks Owen is being a dirty coward by denying the citizens of the Republic of his help. This is the last time they see each other.
Maybe to mirror the ending of RotJ, have Sheev realise that Padme is still alive on Alderaan and send his spies to kidnap her and take her to his lair. He then uses his Force lightning to kill her in front of Vader, because the Emperor wants to know if Vader is strong enough in the dark side to not betray him upon seeing a loved one in pain.

>going back to formula

The Jedi refuse to fight the Separatists in Attack of the Clones, and then they refuse to back Palpatine's plan to utterly destroy the Separatists in Episode 3, along with more or less the same plot with Padme, just the fact that the Jedi will ruin his and her life if they find out, and that Palpatine knows and is okay with them should be played up more. Then Palpatine betrays the Jedi, and Anakin and Obi-Wan fight while Obi-Wan tells him he's on the wrong side, but he chooses to side with Palpatine because he believes the cause can be won and that he doesn't need to respect the Jedi rules because he loves Padme and the Republic-Empire has been genuinely good for the galaxy.
That way he actually gets "seduced" by the dark side, not just siding with what he knows to be evil because he wants to save one person's life. And the Jedi push him away more convincingly, not just insulting his competence by denying him a promotion and not letting him spy for the chancellor. He instead becomes alienated from the Jedi because he actively identifies with the Republic in the brotherhood of war (the clones should have been the Separatists' weapons) and most importantly because he fears the Jedi because of how they could destroy Padme and his identity-defining lives of public service as senator and Jedi.