What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a poster has this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a poster has this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU
youtube.com/watch?v=sz719OnIAOc&index=2&list=RDayfiBlStLRw
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
youtube.com/watch?v=PuWvAvCcnts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mongolia

epic and cool memes

Danskest memes of them all

Based

Depressed

Denmark getting banned for three days

benis

ebin mongolians :DDDDDD

teenage tryhards

>HURRR WE MISSPELL ENGLISH WORDS AND POST BADLY DRAWN PICS WE ARE SO RANDUMM GUYZ!!

just fuck off

Not joking

based poland

What's he doing not passed out drunk in a snowbank?

c-confirmed

this guy

That settles it.

woah!

hardcore
grumpy
superhumanly fast reaction
Kiira Korpi :3

True that. Those Mongol motherfuckers stole our flag

>five fives

ebin

Keep fighting the good fight.

Blame the Finnish board-culture for the shitty memes, I haven't visited those native god forsaken places in years, yet I have this urge for constant shitposting.

I begin to wonder if they have perfectly isolated PCs in their saunas to shitpost from

extreme case of autism

WINland

>yet
>still

This was actually what I was fishing for. I almost always imagine Finn-posters as being high-functioning autists.

energy drinks
ebin meems
suomi khanate

BENIS IN BAGINA :-DDDDD

BINLAND EBIN GOUNTRY :-DDDDDDD

extreme fun

>northpole
>go there

Flan panzer oil

fat albino

Turboautism

oh fug :DDDDDD

Salmiakki

>pic related

Hardcore???

Simbly ebin :DDDD

Shush, Felvidék.

youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU

hates niggers

He's been a-drinkin

I wonder if is that one mongolian meme forcing leftist dirtbag

ebin :DD

Already drunk before noon.

Disgusting, horrible racist fucks

racism in it's real meaning = gold

Aww thanks bby

what is this meme called it's fucking hilarious

Karelian Warcry

Based language.

t. finn

"jep katsokaas nyt kyllä vituttaa rupes vähä vituttaan tänä aamuna kävi vähä näin sunnuntaiaamuna kävi tälles tälle kahvinkeittimelle tuli tunnit täyteen varmaan kattokaas mitä tälle kävi tolle tälle näin tälle kävi tälläin näin jos se näkyy tähän kameraan kai se nyt näkyy jotenki halkes toi pohja perkele tosta halkes pohja tästä kahvinkeittimestä halkes pohja nyt kyllä vituttaa ku halkes pohja niin vituttaa kyllä meni kahvinkeitin paskaks pohja halkes tästä oikeen halkes joo pohja halkes oikeen kunnolla tosta napsahti vaan ja halkes pohja niin nyt rupes kyllä vituttaan oikeen rankasti että vituttaa hyvä kahvinkeitin meni siinä tommonen kahvinkeitin meni siinä meni siinä sitte nyt sitte rupes vituttaan ai ai löytysköhän roskiksesta uutta tämmöstä pannua vai mistä löytyis noh kyllä se vituttaa mutta onneksi mulla sattu oleen varakahvinkeitin tämmönen varakahvinkeitin ku BRINSEEES oikeen kunnon kahvinkeitin siinä on sitte varakeitin päästään keitteleen tällä sitte ravitsevat kahvit tällä keittimellä tämmösellä keittimellä keitetään sitte kahvit taas tänään sitte ravitsevat kahvit tulee tämmösellä keittimellä sitte onneks oli varalla tämmönen huh huh muuten ku tää hajos niin vituttaa kyllä silti vaikka on varakeitin niin kyllä vituttaa tää oli hyvä keitin tää oli pirun hyvä kahvinkeitin kyllä nyt kyllä vituttaa ankarasti juu-u ei mulla täällä muuta että tälläsiä tunnelmia täältä tänään oikeen vituttaa rankasti vituttaa hajos kahvinkeitin siinä se ny meni"

no, not gabber hardcore
patiently lie in the snow and snipe out enemy commanders, stopping the army 10x your size hardcore
live 1000 years next door to Russians hardcore :)
that kind of stuff

It's not meme it's reality. In 1939-1940 winter war (tal-vi-so-ta).

the girl I lost my chance with

attention whores who make threads about themselves

Be mad weirdo Indonesia.

you never had a chance, burgerflap

Jealousy. I am the perfect non Finn finn. I'm antisocial, alcoholic, addicted to smoking and vidya, love being alone in a dark room and also love snow.

suomi

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Deep. Guy knows what he is talking about.

>What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a poster has this flag?

That it's ironic that so many countries being overrun with Muslims have a cross fallen on it's side for a flag.

have an ES and calm down bro

I immediately think that they're sitting in a dirty commiebloc apartment using some old ass compaq computer while drinking cheap low quality vodka.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz719OnIAOc&index=2&list=RDayfiBlStLRw

this

>this thread will probably have nothing to do with Sup Forums and yet it will be superior to most other threads anyway

Simo Hayha and the winter war. Finns fought well against the commie hordes.

lakupiipu
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

Laku too stronk

Meme army and a pile of dead frozen commies

I can relate to this

crippling depression

Masterrace.

S I S U
I
S
U
youtube.com/watch?v=PuWvAvCcnts

when will it be time to retire this meme?

swedish rape baby shitposting from the inside of a sauna

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

never
we should introduce this meme to the masses and that way stop invader hordes since asians can't be enriched

Poland of Scandinavia

Some emo-looking guy in Joensuu who never touched a vagina, and is probably named Janne.

Spurdo desu

How do fins ficki ficki? I would never expect them to get that close.

I think of alec saying pretty fucking good in his Finnish accent

They don't. Even their women are awkward virgins, unless Fenno-Swede.

TODISTETTU

sometimes socially awkward virgins collide under the influence of alcohol and against their better judgement they attempt to multiply as to pass on the great suffering of a finnish life

fuck me

I feel sadness of not genetically belonging to the Finnish master race. High IQ, blonde, blue eyed. Perfect.