Share original team line up ideas you have along with teams we have already officially gotten that you were a big fan...

Share original team line up ideas you have along with teams we have already officially gotten that you were a big fan of.

Pic related my idea for a new...
>> EXCALIBUR!

Pic related was probably the first team book I read.
Miss that Team with Cho drawing.

Loved this one...
+ Shang Chi
+ Prince of Orphans
+ War Machine
Nova getting used more would have been nice.

Mandatory best team line up idea

Wait why would Snowbird work with Excalibur? Her powers are limited to Canada, she can't leave unless the gods of the Great North let her

>Her powers are limited to Canada
Was unaware of this.

white guys were drawn so hot back then

Marvel villains suck so I haven't thought of a lineup and X-continuity is completely fucked, but something I thought that would be interesting would be an X-Suicide Squad where they basically kidnap non-mutant non-complete genocidal monster villains to do work for them on mutant bullshit. If they comply, they may be let go after a while and it's all hush hush, if they don't do work for daddy cyclops, they're being taken to whoever is looking for them

Bump

Hummingbird and Mania

The Nazis executed the disabled.

Hawkeye is disabled.

Like daddy Cyclops did with Magik or Wolverine with that teleporter guy. Let's see what we could do:
>Lady Deathstrike
>Toad
>Holocaust maybe?
>Mastermind
>and Omega Sentinel as their Rick Flag
I do know Omega Sentinel is depowered, who cares. She gets bot parts back.

Oh, posted just five members. Crimson Commando or Spiral. I'd take Spiral because teleport and bewbs.

Directly ripped from pages of Ms. Marvel pinball. Would you read about fem!Champions?

All New, All Different DayDreamers.

Howard the Duck.
Galacta.
Persuasion, the Purple Girl.
Saurian Holmes.
Forbush Man.

It'd be a bit like Great Lakes Avengers, but played a bit more dramatic. Everyone in the team knows what it feels like to be an outcast, to feel like they have no purpose, to feel like there's no place for them in the world. They work together to find some sort of meaning in their lives amidst the fringes of the Marvel Universe.

Might toss Nighthawk in there since I love him so, but he'd be tricky to fit into the tone.

They'd be called The Foo' Killers.

Mar-Vell and Hammond aren't even human, Vaughn, Pym, Barton and Rogers are but, as with the others, would have been executed for their political beliefs, or just for not being German.

It was never enough to look the part, you had to act the part too.

Feels kind of like Nextwave 2.0. Ultimate Power Nighthawk?

Yeah, he jumped ship to 616 when his universe died in Secret War.

Reposting Excalibur: Commonwealth Edition

Non Marvel or Dc line up idea...

Clea, Human Torch, MexiFalcon, Kamala, Nova.
Songbird, Riri and Miguel OHara rotate as 6th member.