Got back from Doctor Strange and wow, how could they fuck up Dormammu that badly...

Got back from Doctor Strange and wow, how could they fuck up Dormammu that badly? I mean his character design is cool as shit and they just made him a big cloud thing movie.

There's no way they could have him look like he does in the comics, in a live action movie, without making it look stupid as fuck. Sometimes, what works on a comic page, will not work on the silver screen.

For real. All the lame bullshit like the sling ring and the thing theyre afraid will look lame is Dormammu?

Tf.

>Cloud thing
Faggot he actually had a body if you paid attention. They even had the Ditko face lines. Did you really want the flaming head and thousands of normies calling him Ghost Rider?

Why are people still using these meme excuses when the MCU has been all about defying this?

Remember when you faggots said the Avengers wouldn't work as a movie? Remember when you said they will never do Infinity Gauntlet? Remember when you said Groot and Rocket will never be adapted to the big screen?

Fuck off.

Seriously? Dormammu's design is one of those that could translate very easily to live-action, especially his modern one.

I think it's because Normies would confuse him wuth Ghost Rider

>Incredibly powerful cosmic being that rules a dimension beyond time
>turns out to just be a flame head guy
Dorm got the respect he deserved. If he ever happens to show up outside of the Dark Dimension then I'd expect something humanoid.

religious christian watchers would have fled the movie because it looks like satan enough blame the cgi guys that wants to render this kind of shitty aesthetic on everything

what is it with you casuals who probably never read a Strange comic, Dormmamu can change his forms if need be

I agree they could have made him look better but he wasn't a fucking cloud. You just make your criticism look weak when you throw bullshit in like that.

>Multi Dimensional super being
>Can't change his form to suit whatever the hell he wants

Troll harder he can be a dimensional cloud thing in that universe then when he comes to this dimension get a different form. It's like you've never read a comic before.

>if need be

and what was the need to look like Thanos' father? Is that how he looks when he's about to rape Earth? Is that what he thinks is intimidating?

Now just how in the fuck is an enormous man looming in the sky not intimidating? Are you retarded?

What kind of Christians do you know that will leave a movie just because it has a character that kinda looks like Satan but is totally fine with black magic?

Anyone else get some Aladdin vibes from this movie?
>The Cloak of Levitation acting like the flying carpet
>Dormammu looking like the giant sand panther
>Magic, magic everywhere

the same parents who let their kids watch harry potter

>MFW waifu beat the shit out Dormmamu and didn't need to bargain

The only part of his look I didn't like was the fact that those lines constantly rippled across his face. They really should have chosen a different effect.

>I requested that one
It still gets a chuckle out of me

Galactus... Dormammu...

I bet Thanos will turn into a big cloud when he gets the IG.

Ditko lines user

That wasn't what he looked like in the film at all.

I didn't say he did.

True, but personally, I thought it was a fucking clever way to ruse a being like that.

Its understandable, Strange at that point he still a rookie sorcerer but was clever enough to ¨defeat¨ Dormmamu the one everybody shits their pants of at Hogwarts.

Its the exact same type of shit he does with Dorm in the comics.

Really? Oh well I was hoping some OP magic battle where Strange overpowered Dormmamu.

Oh well, waifu still best Sorceress Supreme then.