JUST

digitalspy.com/movies/star-wars/news/a837906/star-wars-episode-9-aladdin-swap-release-dates/

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/03/jj-abrams-says-leias-hug-was-a-mistake.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold the fucking phone, he's going to direct Episode IX?! WHY?! They should get Rian Johnson or some other fresh-faced director who has style and vision.

>Rian Johnson
>style
>vision

style and vision are two things that aren't spelled money

>Star Wars is headed back to Christmas... in 2019.

>They should get Rian Johnson or some other fresh-faced director who has style and vision.
Disney doesn't do "style and vision." Just a Yes Man with a name.

>implying Looper and Brick didn't have any style or vision
Rian Johnson is a talented director who has a lot more creativity than J. J. Abrams.

So what you're saying is I should just Rewatch Return of the Jedi because that's what he'll copy off of next.

Abrams knows all of your criticisms of The Force Awakens. He has, on multiple occasions, acknowledged where he messed up. I have full confidence that he is going to build on The Last Jedi and knock Episode IX out of the park.

Also, I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed. Not all that original, sure, but just a very, very well-made movie. If he can bring that, and get some originally in the script, Episode IX will be amazing.

What? Wasn't it going to be Christmas 2019?
17 - The Last Jedi
18 - Han Solo
19 - IX
Am I reading this wrong?

>Starkiller Base 2

#
Abrams knows all of your criticisms of The Force Awakens. He has, on multiple occasions, acknowledged where he messed up. I have full confidence that he is going to build on The Last Jedi and knock Episode IX out of the park.

Also, I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed. Not all that original, sure, but just a very, very well-made movie. If he can bring that, and get some originally in the script, Episode IX will be amazing.

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

>Disney
>creative

Stop paste from Reddit

Post examples of Abrams acknowledging he messed up.

it was supposed to be on may 24th the anniversary of a new hope

The real thing Disney should be worried about is there are only a few threads about this Star Wars news. Star Wars related news used to make this board unbrowseable for days.

vulture.com/2016/03/jj-abrams-says-leias-hug-was-a-mistake.html

only when there was spoilers

I can't wait until December 15th, the day when the plebs on this board finally realize that Rian Johnson is a fucking hack.

blue pilled answer: he's a good director
red pilled answer: he's a jew

>he's going to direct Episode IX?! WHY?!

>Not Brad Bird
>Not Gullermo del Toro
>Not Rian Johnson

Fuck me.

The Mouse wants a yes man.

I genuinely like Finn as a character but this shit is still unforgivable.

Because he made the best Star Wars movie since episode V