Who would be the ideal actress to represent Cassandra Cain the Batffleck movies?

Who would be the ideal actress to represent Cassandra Cain the Batffleck movies?

My choice would be Jiang Luxia, she could carry her own Batgirl movie as Honk Kong action romp.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e5/87/67/e58767dcfff26d959825d49d7f1ce99b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no seriously fuck off

Thai actress Yanin Vismitananda also would be a good choice.

Who would be Lady Shiva?

I liked this thread about Cass movie:

Who is the Asian actress?

I'd love to hear your reasoning on the Spoiler casting. Seems more than a little outside the age range.

Rinko Kikuchi (pacific rim, 47 ronin)

Thrilby can do innocent youth pretty good, she was just in the Amazon series Goliath and did so extremely well there.
And with a Bruce who has been at it for 20 years wouldn't have to be a super young Spoiler anyway.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e5/87/67/e58767dcfff26d959825d49d7f1ce99b.jpg

Jeeja Yanin

Oh shit didn't recognize her in Goliath.

I still think Stephanie works best as highschool detective but if Super "Girl" can't be a youthful highschooler I suppose no one can.

Rinko doesn't have martial arts experience.

>Rinko Kikuchi
She's 35

>implying cassie will ever be in any media other than comics past 2016
>or that Shiva will ever be in a movie
>yfw they won't do shit for her in rebirth unless its be Harper's gf
being cassie is suffering

ebin

Honestly I think there are too many requirements. Tiny, stacked, able to convincingly do martial arts and good at silent acting.

fuck fuck fuck i remember reading this exact comment chain two years ago, is this a meme please guys help my reality is crashing

Bernice Liu. They already fought back in King of Triads. That, or Veronica Ngo. Or Michelle Yeoh.

Minami Tsukui. Had a role in Kamen Rider Gaim. She's the only woman to do her own suit acting and her own stunts. She was the only person to do so since Hiroshi Fujioka.

Don't know if she can speak English though but she's a good actress.

Well, she played in Pacific Rim a 20 y/o character.

>be WB
>waste Antje on Faora
>waste Karen on Katana

baka

Get with the program, we don't have to pander to scum anymore. Cast a white actress or gook fetish fuel, it's all good. Diversity is dead and good riddance.

I mean, depending on the point in Cass' arc she wouldn't have to speak at all.

True.