rolex paperweight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a good one.
Why are you on this board?
And.
Why aren't you leaving this board?

as a former Ithaca townie who went to Cornell for an engineering degree (have since relocated to the Midwest) you rich NYC-suburb Jews are the absolutely most abhorrent plague of locusts to descend on our sleepy little hippy-dippy granola town. Universally entitled, terrible drivers, just all around stuck up shit heads.

kek, I'm middle class and even I have a submariner. They can be had for less than $4k in recently serviced condition.

FUCKING KEK

yea I know I hate them as much as you do, vile creatures. You should see what its like living in NYC, entirety of that. I'm so you had to deal with (((us)))

What is your career?

> full time white collar work is wageslave tier

Ohh edgy Cornell student

> STEM is for middle class plebs
> finance is for wannabes from poor families
> actual rich people give their kids junior executive jobs in the family business

Your daddy is rich
Nice job
Who gives a shit you retarded faggot

why do so many jews go to cornell?

is it because cornell is the easiest ivy league school to attend?

Cornell is a terrible school piggybacking off the reputation of HYP. An average state school is better.

have you accepted jesus christ as your lord and savior?

r8 my comics

>Cornell

Barely Ivy League.

>Jew
Show circumcision it gtfo

Yea but do you have the foreskin tattoo that says Cornell?

lemme know what you think shlomo

I wonder
Did people actually gave you money after you made this shit?
Might motivate me to try and steal money from edgy kids

Why does everyone hate you, jew?

What have you done?

Enjoy your stay. Leave soon.

Personally I'm kind of an asshole, but the kind that Sup Forums loves. I hate niggers and spics and chinks etc. But the rest of the heebs are SJWs, evils, and just annoying JAPs

v fresh

need more christ chan

Not sure why but they make up a crazy high proportion, like 25% IIRC. That's about at least as many as there are FOB asians. The wealthy South Koreans were almost Jew-tier in how annoying and spoiled they were, but somehow less annoying.

To be fair there were a few Jewish kids in my engineering classes that were totally A-okay guys.

The most eye-opening experience for me was my freshman writing seminar,l signed up for "the origins of race" or some such just out of morbid curiosity. Teacher was a typical nu-male cuck with a super punchable face. Most of the class was some flavor of black, hispanic, or white female. And a few oddball white guys like myself that probably signed up out of scheduling convenience. Between this course and the other humanities elective that I took later (American Studies 101 IE "white man is mean" taught by a fat native American guy). The incredibly low intelligence and lack of articulation from some of the black students was staggering. Like what I'd call middle school level comprehension skills and vocabularies for some, less than that even for one guy I remember. Ivy league school mind you. I was blown away. Again, I also dealt with a few super bright black kids in my engineering courses.

Why don't more goyim and schwartzes hate you?

One more little anecdote.

back in highschool i worked part time at Cornell's catering service doing various campus venus like weddings, reunion weekend, and yes campus sponsored Jewish religious holidays.

I remember setting up a Shabbat(?) dinner, and we had this annoying as shit rabbi walking around making a big fuss about the kosher-ness of everything. Then, the Shabbat people had this very caricaturey-Jewish student speaker, talking about his Russian Jewish relatives getting sent to Siberia. It's funny, because I'm actually Russian, from Siberia. My dad grew up right next to Birobidzhan in the Jewish Autonomous region. Both sides of my family relocated to Siberia both forcibly during de-Kulakization as well as plan old migration from the Zaporozhie area of what's now southern Ukraine. So I'm listening to this idiot tell this tale of being oppressed, poor him, etc. Just really irksome and annoying, that and the asshole rabbi.

>implying a single one of these things makes you special or interesting

congrats on your first year of school. i can tell you're excited. come back when you've actually accomplished something, you filthy kike.

>ivy league

Into the trash it goes. Lost all respect for ivy league after those sjw incidents.

Also that rolex is shit. Omega is better.

>reform

so you're not a jew, are you?

1. Timestamp

2. Why would a member of Christianity Lite wear a kippah?

Pfft.... not having a Sea Dweller. Fucking pleb

>The incredibly low intelligence and lack of articulation from some of the black students was staggering. Like what I'd call middle school level comprehension skills and vocabularies for some, less than that even for one guy I remember.
it's only going to get worse. georgetown just announced that they'll be giving preference to descendants of slaves. it's literally just going to bring in a fresh crop of blacks that care more about making themselves conspicuous than their education.

>le current year.jpg
>Still uses a wrist watch

What are your thoughts on Zyklon B?

They're not even attractive watches. Rolex is all posturing. Omega and Seiko makes more attractive watches ffs

if you're a professional you look weird NOT wearing a watch. probably not necessary for a college kid though cause he'll probably fuck up and lose it.

When are planning on making your aliyah?

I don't wear it, It was given to me and I have it mostly as a joke

If only guys bought shit to impress other guys. My Dweller pulls more pussy than my Sea Master due to the Rolex name alone. Though yes, they're clunky fucks that hurt the wrist.

>Cornell
>Ivy League

Top fucking kek

lol, I actually am considering doing birthright this winter, I've never been. Cornell organizes a group. I'll keep my headphones on during the indoctrination and just enjoy the FREE vacation to Israel.

clickbait. Us jews know how to use it (Jonah Peretti of Buzzfeed, Zuckerberg, etc.)

>watches get you pussy

no they don't.

I have a $40000 watch collection and I know that's bullshit. I love watches but the idea that anyone needs one comes from watch dealers.

Cornell alum here. Every time I saw a jew in a yarmulke on campus, it disgusted me as much as a hijab

>fails to understand that the core of jewish control over western society is the symbolic elevation of a jew to godhood
I would not ask you to lurk more, but I wonder if it is even possible for your type to lurk at all.

good goy

good goy

good goy

good goy

good goy

good goy

good goy

this

what's interesting as that the jewcaps make up maybe 0.5% of the jews on campus

everyone i've ever worked with wears a watch. yea, technically it's not a requirement but everyone wears one. im not talking about an expensive watch either. literally any watch would be fine so you dont look like some freak with two bare wrists.

And stand out like a sore thumb.
Normal people don't wear beanies.
Can you get yarmulkes with a propeller?

>Oy vey did someone say free?

But seriously, the diaspora needs to really think about permanently returning. Israel has the same demographic problem as the west and the diaspora is atrophying. Their highest ambitions are to create a jew/asian technocracy or enter into politics and produce mischling children with episcopalian wasps.

Why do you have such a shitty watch if you are 'rich'?
Why do you go to the shittiest Ivy League school?

Where the fuck do you live that having money doesnt pull pussy? Must suck. In NC the girls love guys with nice shit. I've fucked married women, young college twits and all that jazz as a 38yo... you guys are either kiddies or bergers.

>poorfags that cant afford a swiss watch
Watch is a man's everything. It's a status symbol

plus sign idk, I just go with the flow

>cornell

nice shit "ivy"

t. yale alum

How do you get that last bit of scum off your boots?

>Where the fuck do you live that having money doesnt pull pussy?
you're claiming that a watch pulls pussy. you're most likely already talking to the girl if she notices your watch. if you're talking to her then she will know about how much money you have when you tell her where you live and what you do. to me a rolex strikes me as too try-hard. like how you drive by shitty apartment buildings and half the people living there are driving a bmw or whatever. are you the type that only sees use for the bottom 3 buttons of your shirt when you're out?

Do you find it as funny, that you're a bbc worshipping cuck as the rest of us do?

Where is the secret account that you got your Jewish money from?

I have a jewish friend who told me that he asked his jewish dad one time "I thought we were supposed to have a lot of money because we're Jews" His dad told him "when you find out, let me know"

Dude... being an average looking guy, with nice shit, in 99% of situations... will hook em before you even talk to them. I'm approched about 70% of the time.

No idea wtf your on about with talking about stuff. Any girl that asks about that shit is too shallow to stick a dick in, you want the ones that notice passive indicators of wealth and stature. Like guys notice nice tits... it ain't rocket surgery.

Moms paternal grandfather immigrates to NYC, created giant real-estate company
Moms maternal grandfather immigrates to NYC, creates giant shoe company

Dads father in NYC, big diplomat
Dads mother in NYC, remarries with wall street businessman

>mfw rejected from cornell off the waitlist in july
>now at UC school

h-hold me

not jewish, spic, or nigger enough for them

correction: Mom's maternal grandfather immigrates to boston

it's okay if you can't say but what shoe company?

>you're claiming that a watch pulls pussy.
It doesn't?

youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0

This has nothing to do with politics. Get off my board normies.

>I'm approched about 70% of the time.
this is the most blatant lie i've ever read.

and the idea that most chicks can spot a rolex like that is baffling to me. i guess unbeknownst to me all chicks are secretly watch experts. you'd literally have to hold a rolex in front of my face for me to identify one and guaranteed i've browsed more men's watches than 99% of women.

Probably converse

Maybe "big" wasn't the correct word. It's not known nationally, only locally or to small groups. All I know is my family still gets a nice lump of money from the trust it established.

>jew
>reformed
a jew is never truly reformed. you can never ever take the jew out of the jew truly

there will always be a part of them that is willing (or will) help to undermine and subvert the west for their benefits in some way

Where do your ancestors come from? Eastern Europe?

Russia and Germany

lol could not be more wrong. So many jews are so self-hating. None of them care at all about judaism, they condemn israel as much as anyone else, make fun of those who practice. The spectrum is HUUUGGGGEEE

Nice.

thanks desu

hey OP, has your rolex ever gotten you pussy? this guy claims his rolex is a literal pussy magnet.

im actually a fag so no

well have women approached you because of your watch? or are you like so flamboyant that no woman would ever accidentally approach you?

they have ;)
and no im not a faggot, just a fag

>and no im not a faggot, just a fag
what's the difference? fag is not flamboyant?

so women have approached you because of your watch as well? like a chick came up to you and said, "nice watch"? or something to that effect?

As a jew, do you know if there is some kind of jew conspiracy?

Honestly, no. The closest thing is that jews look out for each other within the same group. There are groups of jews, 2 main ones. Religious jews have shabbat dinners and events and talk at temple and shit. Reformed jews look out for each other by favoring each other. And most of the time this favoring is not because of some secret jewish plot to preserve the race or anything but just because jews, like myself, generally prefer other jews or at least have stuff in common with them and can generally trust them. Reformed jews are raised slightly different than normal whites. It stems from jews being excluded from white american things like christmas, easter, BOY SCOUTS is a huge one, jews never do shit like that but they do have summer camp. There's a strong emphasis on education and success, very much like asians, so we generally use our connections to assure opportunities to succeed. To summerize, for me, if I had a lab parter, or a roommate, and their last name is rubenstein, or levine, or schulman, I know what to expect, I have someone that will get my humor, that probably knows many of the people I know due to the fact that jews live in pretty exclusive locations, etc. It's just a comfort thing that is like how white people feel when compared to dindus. And it's not like jews like myself are contained in this one group. I still consider myself white and would feel comfortable if my lab parter was some WASP like bailey cooper or some shit. You see? not a conspiracy but just a preference. Also jews hate black people just as much as you, we like to use the term schwartze.

I'm going to have to ask you to gas yourself.

fucking kike