Why do people say this is the softest time to be a rapper when I can't go 2 weeks without hearing about a rapper being...

Why do people say this is the softest time to be a rapper when I can't go 2 weeks without hearing about a rapper being killed? Just straight, shot dead out of leaving a studio or recording. And it's all up and comers too. I mean it's not like the early 00s when most of these rappers "arrests" were a drug or gun possession charge almost always for a signed rapper. These arrests are almost all for attempted murders, actual murders, sexual assaults/rapes and exr

And if it's not that it's these rappers being pulled up on a laundry list of charges like Shmurda or Gates. Just look at last week. Tay K arrested on "we're trying you as an adult for this shit" and Gee Money killed.

Also, what the fuck is going on with these rappers?

youtube.com/watch?v=S8bglSQS3sU

You lost nigger lover?

Me and my dad call rap ""music"" cRap music lol

General decay of the West.

oh for fucks sake

>tfw you love your choppa

One of the leading trends is democratization. These people would never get a signed deal and a music video in 90s.

>Also, what the fuck is going on with these rappers?
You're just noticing the increasing mental retardation

Monkey Business

FUCK A BEAT I WAS TRYNA BEAT A CASE

You wouldn't even say that out loud amoungst other white people.

The rap game isn't hard. These niggers are just thugs that shit out a mixtape of an EP, and then go back to thugging.

I BROWK UP WITH MA EGGS GURL

I hate nigga "culture".

Wow poor black people are getting killed because of stupid shit???

Only teenage one hit wonders and shitty amateur rappers hawking their mix tapes get caught up in shit like this. Tay K is not relevant, he never will be.

It's a black male thing.

There's a psychic entity, which is the literal personification of Africa, going around and killing them.
It's just reclaiming its lost property.

In 2017, rap videos and beefs have spilled over into local crime and homicides. A shit ton of homicides that happen in the "rapper" hemisphere are literally results of them posting diss tracks and then dissing other people on social media. I've seen it go so far as someone calling someone out--them posting their location-- and then them being killed at that location.

It used to be back in the day that graffitti was the way gangs communicated, and when one crew wrote over another crews tags, they would be killed for it. Since the advent of social media, this has been done away with and has been replaced. Conflicting "sets" put up disses on social media in terms of rap videos, memes, or just written insults, and people get killed over it.

A lot of people like to say its due to drugs and poverty-- which does have a link. But most of these kids shooting each other these days have no interest in the drug trade, or if they do, do it so they have enough money to keep their highs and vices going. Most of it from the younger generation of gangbangers comes down to sets beefing with each other over trivial internet shit, or a girl.

t. police officer in a large, shitty, southern city

>muh ancestor, the image
kek

FREE SCHMURDA

Fuck off back to

>projection
I know you burgers are cowardly little cunts but the rest of the world has no problems calling a nigger a nigger.