WHY THE FUCK AM I A LEAF???

RRREEEEEEEEEEE

This is the worst country. My flag is supposed to be the beautiful stars and bars, but for some reason, it's a FUCKING LEAF.

I wish I never lived in these syruplands with these other faggot leaf, I just want to be a based American ;_;

Any other leafs feel the same way?

Free Quebec.

> Based American

On another note, go fuck yourself traitor.

Maple leaf forever.

Quebec is the only based part of Canada. I completely understand why they hate all of the other fucking leafs

You suck other countries dick pretty good.
Are you related to Trudeau?

What, the self hating with the jap proxy stopped earning (You)s?

Fuck off cunt.

>I want to be a little cuck leaf

Hey now, user, don't worry. We'll annex you and you'll get to be a burger with the rest of us.

>Implying you aren't still one of Britain's commonwealth bitches.

You are a weak as fuck nation that never had the resolve to stand up for yourself. You're in a degenerate Anglo sandwich between Nigel and PBlart and you are full steam ahead to cucking yourself to the mussies as well.

I like it

>little cuck leaf

Isn't your country only 60% white? HAHAHAHHA

T. Potato nigger

PLEASE DO. ANNEX US and make it YOUR CONSTITUTION. Take all of our clay, it is rightfully your and would be better utilized with you great people. The Eternal Leaf must fall

Quebec is the most racist, we need to separate from the sjw cuck leafs

>Believing Anglo propoganda

We have too many commies fuck off.

at least he doesnt post the image for tumblr ants

aahahahahahahahahaha

Quebec is alright montreal has become far to brown tho

the main problem is good luck finding work that doesn't pay shit outside of the city that isn't mining

I hope to live in Texas one day.

I know this feel,
I love american's but theyre only 60%.. I guess every western nation is cucked....
I wish I could be a little blonde German in 1935

Self loathing leaf is worse leaf
>kiss your mom
>go Into you natsoc neetcave
>lock the door
>n soduku yourself defeatist kuk

I just want to live in based Florida. It's where I belong desu ;_;

>born in the States, parents split
>mom marries a Canadian because CANADIAN DEVASTATION
>fast forward 15 years, have Canadian citizenship (took five years)
>seriously considering returning to the States if Trump gets elected
What do

Move to America IMO

>Quebec is the only based part of Canada

New Brunswick, PEI, and Newfoundland are even more based, but the eastern half of Canada definitely really needs to split up before Cuckdeau gets tired of flooding the west with muslims and starts sending them out east.

Quebec is based? are you fucking kidding me?

They're the biggest welfare queens in the entire country and it's not even close.

I hate that flag. The people are not proud of their country. No nationalism . Too much immigrants. ''Muh free healthcare' is a big scam with crap wages. Country is ''too nice''. A wonderful land for beta's. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based compared to you guys.

>tfw I am a leaf from Toronto but I get a US flag on Sup Forums

Hahaha get fucked stupid leafs. Your country is shit.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Reminder that "healthcare reforms", "reducing carbon emissions", and "community outreach" are all codewords for money laundering and bribery scams.

A few politicians that want to make their friends richer by hiring them for a couple of months and then cancelling the initiatives once they get their paychecks.

Use Carry Telecom for your internet.

>Quebec will never gain their own independence
>Newfoundland will never gain their own independence
>The Maritime provinces will never gain their own independence and form a maritime union
>we're all stuck in Mr. Ontario's Wild Ride with no end in sight

this place so nigger/kike

Pay close to 50% of income to taxes

>Triple Dubs...

You're either a terrible troll or completely deluded.

Kill yourself you pathetic French cucks.

Seriously, couldn't even successfully start a civil war without getting everyone fucked up and becoming unpopular.

Also. If anyone is actually wondering, it's Quebec that made this country a fucking leaf, they gave no love for British sovereignty, why would they care for the ensign?

You absolute morons believe it was the other 80℅ of Canada that wanted this bullshit flag? You think its an English man with English heritage that discussed and undermined American authority during the cold war by forcing trade deals with Cuba and China? It's Trudeau, a Québécois son of a bitch that wants to destroy everything in Canada except Quebec.

Can't believe you dipshits believe Québécois. They are literally like the Palestinians to the Israel. They have no real goal except to fuck o er everyone including themselves.

Fuck your thread op, feel free to head over to France if you want to stop undermining your own country. Oh wait not even they care for you.

Don't worry fellow American, Trump will annex the North and save the leaves from their own faggotry.

It's the Québécois. They are the fucking problem.

Anyone "French" wishes to destroy the rest of Canada. They are the ones that changed the flag and imported the somalis and the chinks.

Seriously. This country was a test to see if French and England could play nice together, and it has failed because the French are such spiteful little cunts that they would rather the whole country burn from within then work peacefully with anything English.

Enjoy the shill thread, the Québécois are perfect at shilling and defaming the Canadian flag because they dont like the country to begin with.

When Canada sends its people to Sup Forums, they aren't sending their best people. They're sending people with a lot of problems and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing SJW memes, they're bringing insufferable Asian rich kids. They're DUDE WEED LMAO. And some of them, I assume, are good people.