YUROP ylyl

The inbreeds have taken over Western Yurop.
Lets all laugh at the EUhammeds.

Pray to KEK for another habbening in EU by arabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmZIZM_CFKw
express.co.uk/news/uk/706789/Gay-traffic-lights-leave-pedestrians-confused-Trafalgar-Square
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4LDrdrUz4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
youtube.com/watch?v=1-cqjDL1esU
youtube.com/watch?v=CWao4rmmSGk
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
moroccoworldnews.com/2016/09/195958/moroccan-intelligence-services-help-france-avoid-terror-attacks/
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off shill

That pic is bullshit, the skeleton would have been beheaded.

Oh ohkay m80 lets just pretend like everything is going to be fine over there.
Honestly cannot even go on vacation to Europe anymore because the inbreeds outnumber the humans.

Come to the east, it's cheaper

kek
Please kick out the muhammeds my girlfriend and I want to see London, but I hate niggers.You need to train the coppers there to shoot niggers on sight like we do in US.

do I get to laugh, we are still in the eu after all

I have a co-worker from Macedonia she is super based. I may just do that, fuck going to the welfare cities they are all like Detroit now, packed with shitskins.

Yeah I feel you
Seems like I missed my chance to visit Germany. Poland or the Czech Rep seem to be much better holiday locations now.

Yeah that is the fucked up part. You cannot vote out the "leaders of EU". You cannot vote to leave the EU. You are basically forced to subsidize an inbreed army in your country - slowly occupying and taking over more of your land.

Yeah, kinda sad.
Once the jews release the zikaebolaAIDS everyone will finally blame the muzzies.
I just dont understand the end game,
China takes Africa
the west collapses
????
profit

top lel

How about you stop shitting your pants in walmart and nuke brussels for us lad?

ISIS has lost the border with turkey. They are losing and badly, they are probably plotting a very big happening to remain something

Anyone have the "Plank Units" One?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmZIZM_CFKw

express.co.uk/news/uk/706789/Gay-traffic-lights-leave-pedestrians-confused-Trafalgar-Square

>Budapest almost in Transylvania

>cannot even go on vacation to Europe anymore because the inbreeds outnumber the humans.
Eastern Europe is beautiful, cheap and free of shitskins.

Fuck that. US hasnt had a decent happening since 9/11. Time for another one but bigger this time.

Inshala, spill the blood of the anglo pig brother, it pleases Allah

Pajeet, I know the jews have programmed you to think about shit at all times, but please refrain from talking about walmart. Only beaners and niggers go there, it is super racist to say walmart "folks" are pants sharters.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4LDrdrUz4

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html

Only a burger could fuck up a map that bad. Every city in the picture is way off.

>Budapest in Transylvania
>Bern in Italy
>Prague in Austria
>Copenhagen in Sweden
>Berlin at the Polish border
>Warsaw and Rome moved by at least 200km

TOP WEW

There's something worse, Copenhagen in Sweden
It's american education

I visited Plitvice some years ago. Are Chinese tourists part of the local fauna?

Its funny because it's like looking in a mirror that shows the future!

>mock retarded american immigration policy
>adopt retarded american immigration policy

>Bern is the new Turin and Rome is halfway to Naples
Ok it's a real shit

those who live in glass houses

hehe, poo and sue.
that was me

Yeah, the past "happenings" are all just psyOPs where nobody even dies. The crisis actors are a JOKE too it is as if the CIA doesn't even give a fuck anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
youtube.com/watch?v=1-cqjDL1esU
Sounds awesome. I love nature more than old architecture anyway.

>Are Chinese tourists part of the local fauna?
kek. The chinks are alright tho.
Some fresh migrants recently moved in down the street from me. They seem pretty based - been here just a few months and already know the language pretty well. Also, 10/10 daughter.

The endgame is so utterly insane and inconceivable you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
They are highly esoteric and thus will make no sense to the uninitiated, they deal with concepts that make even the silliest theological beliefs seem highly credible and common sense.

>I love nature more than old architecture anyway.
You'd love it here then

Would introduce to local customs

>Berlin almost in Poland
>Prague somewhere in fucking nowhere

fill me in Dutchman. My Oma lives 15 mins north of Amsterdam, we are going to Iceland then visiting her next year.

Does it have to do with that pasta about the virus release in Italy?

youtube.com/watch?v=CWao4rmmSGk

Last time i checked it was a major american state that banned the use of their own flag at sports.

Besides you are the cause of all of this shit take responsability.

That ain't her, just something i had saved.
Also pretty sure it's jap, but yeah, absolutely would.

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

I'm talking end end game, which is as follows.
elites, utterly ruin this planet biblical ruin, death disease war famine, literal hell on earth, I mean every square inch radioactive forever, if life is possible it won't resemble anything you'd recognize as human, this is the point.
but what about them, won't they have to live here as well you ask ?
They believe, that they will "soul migrate" to an alternate earth in a different parallelle dimensions which will be paradise BECAUSE this earth will have been made so utterly shit...
They'll achieve this migration by "opening the gates of hell" which they believe is literally possible, demons will walk though into this reality and they'll "walk" through to the other now perfect world. their bodies will remain here as soulless husks inhabited by these demons.

Like I said totally insane beyond any belief.

>mfw the elites want to trigger Third Impact

Not really. I think they want CERN to be their teleport to other dimensions.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

It was a close call

moroccoworldnews.com/2016/09/195958/moroccan-intelligence-services-help-france-avoid-terror-attacks/

>it's another one of these threads

whatever rationalization helps you sleep at night

That's some of the most autistic, tinfoil-tier crap i've read in ages

>I just dont understand the end game

there is no end game monkey dick, earth is a human farming operation that's led into cycles like mentioned in the matrix movie. watch the movie jupiter ascending and you'll understand...

As you said, beyond any belief

Why the fuck is warsaw in fucking east prussia?

>Metz
who give a fuck about Metz
This is part of something bigger and coordinated. They have a lot of weapons so they aren't lone wolves like the Nice one, but the target is secondary and neither symbolic.
2 fighters for city, a bunch of cities everyone with a similar plan in the same day
This would have sense

Holy shit I didn't know I live in Austria!

kek
not rationalizing? just showing what I would guess is going to happen since this assclown guessed WW1 and WW2.
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Metz is quite a big city,A youth hotspot
plus they planned to attack during the Mirabelle festival wich brings in a lot of people.

This shit would've been a slaughter!

thanks french user
they're probably pointing to maximize the death toll