HOL UP

YOU SAYIN WE WUZ KAISERS N SHIET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuM8AxJTpbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media should stop pandering to black people. They are useless in society.

It's like pandering to the homeless.

shut yo ass up cracker

WE WUZ CLEOPATRA

WE WUZ HENRY VIII

WE WUZ BISMARK

WE WUZ HITLER

AYO that homesict

Does anyone find it ironic that a swedish developer is rewriting ww1 to be an afro-centric war?

bump

Hol up

american media has convinced americans that african americans are the coolest, most admirable people in the world. so putting black people everywhere leads to increased sales in american markets. it's a very profitable move since they know their 60% audience :-)

in dice's defense there was the schutztruppe, black german colonial regiments, but to my knowledge were never in europe

WIR WAR PRUSSIANS N SHEEEEIT

Wir warren kaisars

wtf is up with that bayonet

Hitler was essentially a man of color.

:,(

HITLER WAS BLACK

to piggyback on this, its actually well known that black/colored communities are consumed with gaming now. Especially on console gaming.

Including black people in games will help drive sales with black people and further consume their communities with do-nothing degeneracy. Which locks them into an endless loop of being reliable consumers for your products.

While Sup Forums is outraged because some losers think gaming is important and others see it as DA JOOS. What is really happening is black communities are being targeted with capitalism because its well known they've been groomed by society and have an impulsive nature.

The truth untold Ayodolf O'hila

Niggers don't play games idiot

WIR

WIR

WAR

no, niggers dont play videogames, and if they do its only ever 2k

WARREN

youtube.com/watch?v=CuM8AxJTpbo

KÖNIGE

you are stupid if you honestly believe that.
Niggers are all over PSN and Xbox Live.
Some of the premiere "professional gamers" are black, especially in the fighting game community.

Guess you never experience that in your single player anime dating sims, faggot.

they are all over, you just think they don't because the only games you play are some weebshit anime games

Tell me that they selected black characters and it isnt chosen for you. Please. Tell me that much.

here's reddit's official stance.

>The vast empires of Britain, Germany, and France spread all the way down to India and Africa. Africans and Indians served for the empires, even in the trenches.

>DICE has stated multiple times that they wanted to show people that their preconceived ideas of World War 1 aren't always correct. They've done this showing us World War 1 wasn't just boring combat in trenches; we have awesome maps like Sinai Desert, Monte Grappa, Empire's Edge, etc. They are doing that too with race. They want to show people that not just whites served in the Empire's armies. That's all.

>I will not deny the fact that particularly Germany did not employ Africans a lot in trenches at all. They didn't, really. But I think they just want to show people that sometimes, Empire's chose other people than just whites to fight for them.

What do you guys think?

it's class based. Looks like the British Rifleman class (by far the most common type of soldier in ww1) is a British-African model

KANGS

HOL UP

Those are not all riflemen, but they are all black.

>especially in the fighting game community.

Pretty much only in the fighting game community tbf

The fuck is wrong with that gun

Next Battlefield game will take place in the Napoleonic wars

>spawn as musketeer class
>load my full-auto musket
>run to objective
>african russian cossack appears
>"SHIEEEET SUKA" chucks spear at me
>barely dodge
>tactical field cannon strike takes him out
>mount cannon-horse
>get sniped by PoC feminist of the american legion of russian army

I'm so glad that by the time the French DLC will be out that game will be dead and forgotten.