It Comes at Night unanswered questions

So was it decided if the person behind the tree was part of this movie or is it the dog trainer making the dog bark?

(The big tree in the foreground on the right if you can't see, there's seemingly an arm and a blue shirt I guess.)

I felt really disappointed with this film, it just dropped and completely forgot about the whole mystery half way thru and replaced it with the classic "HURR, OK GUYS ONE OF US IN THIS ROOM IS INFECTED WHO IS IT NOW STEP FORWARD LMAO" so some spooky easter egg like this would impress me a bit.

t.brainlet

>(The big tree in the foreground on the right if you can't see, there's seemingly an arm and a blue shirt I guess.)
didn't notice that before

How the fuck did you spot that?
I felt kind of cheated by this film, but satisfied by the ambiguity and minimalism at the same time.

The reason for my doubts on what the heck this is is because the movie is fairly consistent with how it scares you, either with the generic black eyed infected or the creepy shots of the forest, so this guy in the blue shirt just chilling behind the tree seems completely out of place, especially because I can't find anything like this anywhere else in the movie.

It's just a fuck up.

I've read about it but just thought it was people imagining things. I kept replaying all the shots of the forest trying to find something after watching the movie at home earlier, didn't expect to see anything so I definitely got spooked a bit when that hand moving behind the stump caught my eye.

pretty sure its just a fuck up, not like the ghosts in Taboo which were intentionnaly summoned by Tom Hardy for the shootings

especially since its just a single movie which is basiically about people killing people

does anyone wear a blue shirt in this movie?

right side

Great new meme

Or it could be deleted footage of Scarce face reveal

Wasn't to impressed by this flick. Felt like a lesser version of Bone Tomahawk.

Edgerton was great as always, though.

Mmmm Kino

>I felt really disappointed with this film, it just dropped and completely forgot about the whole mystery half way thru and replaced it with the classic "HURR, OK GUYS ONE OF US IN THIS ROOM IS INFECTED WHO IS IT NOW STEP FORWARD LMAO" so some spooky easter egg like this would impress me a bit.

This. I watched it and the first part was pretty good and actually scary af. They should have kept going with that.

Not op but here's the scene with more brightness

I finally see it. Probably just a fuck up

lmao someone send this webm to the director, it will most probably trigger him immensely.

kekking my ass off

NEWS FLASH:

Its an actual monster. In the scene where the dog stops barking theres a faint sound to be heard that essentially hints towards a monster very strongly.

Im 100% sure that the director was going to show a monster, but due to various reasons decided to go the "humans are the real monsters senpai"- route and pussied out.

There is definately a monster and it definately can control the sick. All of trevis' dreams were actually real and how else woul the dog get infected.

spooky