ubearably so

Such is war!

Almost all of Teen Titans Go.

Only the tooth fairy episode.

TAKE THAT YOU DUMB SQUIRREL

Goddamn. C'est la fuckin' vie.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

any episode involving Raven's legs.

The episode that flashes back to Seras's childhood and shows her parents being murdered in front of her. Oh, also the scene when she's badly wounded and forced to watch her mother's corpse being raped. They censored the ass slapping scene in KLK, but not this? What the hell.

>inb4 Toonami isn't Sup Forums

I didn;t know Hellsing Ultimate aired on Toonami. How did they air a show with that many uses of fuck?

Whole lot of bleeping iirc.

you should update that to Trump winning

Why?

I miss the old days

Sup Forums honestly believes they got Trump elected because of their meme magic

At the very least, you can't say Sup Forums had no effect on the election.

they did though

I honestly do think this was a tipping point where a good chunk of America decided "Ok this woman is clearly insane."

Sup Forums ran successful social media campaigns on twitter to deter hillary's support base including #draftourdaughters and #spiritcooking

>Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
dang

ME SO SOLLY

Why would hillary literally give a speech about pepe the frog if Sup Forums was not making an impact?

because the internet is popular and pepe is a meme on the internet.
That's like saying Pokémon Go had an effect on the race because she made a shitty joke about it.

Do you honestly think Bernie naturally lost to Hillary? No one wanted her from the beginning.

Because she lost her god damn mind.

Sup Forums helped spawn a lot of other sites and spread the Pepe meme that eventually made Clinton look like a lunatic. I don't know why you want to pretend they did nothing when other boards have helped coordinate airstrikes that killed a bunch of Isis members . Is it because you're annoyed that Sup Forums has done literally fuck all to influence anything ?

Are you trying to ridicule this?

untrue

we made Bronies

Sup Forums also killed a couple terrorists by providing information to drone strikers.

Sup Forums complains about Sup Forums existing.

>janitor deleting posts that went too far in a thread that's explicitly about moments going to far

But you have no meme magic
Your large quantity of tumblr kills any potential meme mana

What a wonderful contribution to the world!

booo!!

What does the 2016 election have to do with moments that went too far in comic books or cartoons.

Hey man he just asked if we have made any impact on the world he never specified that it had to be positive

what the fuck, why did the mods delete my post? seriously, the actual fuck?

Because even they know how wrong you are

Sup Forums never did shit, fuck off.

They did though

The sounds after this did actually spook me as a kid. They made pretty sure to make it realistic. Fucking awful.

Hey man, those teenagers who spam sockpuppet accounts on social media websites deserve recognition. They're the real fighters.

In the same manner live action movies are allowed to be discussed here because they're based off comic books or cartoons. The 2016 election has been parodied in both mediums, so this is a discussion of real life emulating fiction emulating real life.

Figures. A lot of those /sg/ guys are more /k/ than Sup Forums.

>this scene gets memed to no end on facebook and they pretend it's from 2000
>it was actually an internet short a couple months after he announced he was running

I guess there was no screenshot from the actual 2000 episode that was clickbaity enough

I didn't say it was from 2000, merely it was one of the many parodies of the 2016 election.

Yeah whenever I saw it reposted I always assumed it was fake anyway, the animation just looks so damn bad I thought it was imitated

>the simpsons unironically tried to frame trump as the millionare's out of touch candidate controlled by putin
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

How long until the kneejerk 'waah we have a hitler in power' response gets churned out?

At least next season. There's no way they had a contingency episode planned.

What even is this

>What does the 2016 election have to do with moments that went too far in comic books or cartoons.
Ohoho You'll see. Prepare for the shitshow of a lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=7T8ScFT-4wU

Simpsons do short 1 minute """viral""" youtube videos now. They're still animated like the rest so it'll likely be a month before they can get anything out, assuming they do

It's hard to tell - the current writers are clearly and explicitly anti trump and pro hillary, but whether they're professional enough to not sperg out remains to be seen

In that case I give it a week.

>SU
time to kill yourself

>Doubting meme magic

Sup Forums crashed a plane and Sup Forums killed Lemmy

burn the infidel!

gee I wonder what's in this-
>reverse tumblr shows up
and I'm out

At the very least they killed janet reno.

Meme magic is real, Sup Forums is keeping Stan Lee alive with ours

this.

Lmfao is that unedited?

this is sadly true

They didnt, news outlets kept spewing "theres no way trump could win" "hillary is going to be the first female president 100%" "90% of people will vote for hillary"

So you know what happened? Hillary supporters thought "everyones saying hillary is guaranteed to win, so why should i even vote?"

Trump didn't win as much as Hillary lost.

I mean the actions of her camp probably didn't have much input from her. Most especially anything related to internet culture

Thanks for the bump

Yes and no. True his voted turnout was a little lower than the republican turnout for the last two elections. At the same time /r/the_donald exists because of Sup Forums and it has 290,000 subs. Those guys' votes plus their campaigning certainly isn't "no effect".

I unironically believe in meme magic. Sup Forums used their power to help da cubs.

All their combined power is about as much as smack on the hand.

You say that, but 290,000 is more than the entire voting population of Nebraska. So, disregarding all of the campaign work they did, it can kinda be said that /r/the_donald was worth 5 electoral votes

Why does "HD" remasterings of older animation look so smeared?

Mr Enter pls, TTG show is uber try hard in trying to piss off it's haters so it comes off as flat and pathetic

yes, someone is
please send help

being in space there is no law against this. if my wife was turned into a 12 year old she would still be my wife regardless of a transporter malfunction and I would still bang her

>as a kid
>it's a modern zombie simpsons episode

There are people on this board who didn't grew up with the real simpsons.

You're not starfleet material in the first place.

Pussy Willows: The Thread

I thought ours was getting YJ S3 made.

Did she keep her mind?

>I don't know what jokes and memes are

SHA-

this was actually pretty horrifying to me as a third grader.

explaining this would sound like a lost episodes pasta
jesus christ this made me whut so hard as a kid still liked it

>Billy was only 18
God, fuck putting him under a red sun lamp, Superman should have been fucking executed.

>a speech about pepe the frog
that never happened dumbass

There aren't any YJ memes, though.

That was a pretty fucked up moment even by tree house of horror standards back then.

Athe speech was about the "alt- right"
However there is an official article on her website about pepe

>time to kill yourself
Too far man

The /k/ MEG has a few volunteer peshmergas and a lot of actual Syrians in it, they don't pick sides because they either have a stake or hate everyone and just want to see blood.

/sg/ is a bit too slanted in their narrative and don't provide accurate intel for "players".

>Did she keep her mind?
Yeh.
They're physically changed but mentally 100% their adult selves.
She gets mad that's she's home with her husband and Mr. O'Brien Does Not Want The Loli.

kid-Picard faking a temper tantrum to save the ship is golden.