Hitler replaces the antagonist of the last movie you watched. How does the plot change?

Hitler replaces the antagonist of the last movie you watched. How does the plot change?

>Son of Saul
he was just testing how incompetent his men really were

>war dogs
jonah hill gets sent to a death camp I guess

>any WWII movie
hmm i guess nothing changed

>tremors
I don't even

Lion King.
Nothing's changed.

I would unironically love for this to happen

>The Hitman's Bodyguard
Literally the same as before, what the fuck

It'd be like one of those randy savage game mods, only with hitler instead.

>Twister
this is real fuckery

Did you two fags see it together?

Yes. Jealous much you lonely autist?

>The Shining
Did you know, Mr. Adolf, that your son is attempting to bring a jew into this final solution?

Nothing, because I was watching a documentary about Trump

>Memories of Murder

No fucking idea really. Perhaps targeting only jews instead of women, but no jews in South Korea, as far as I know.

N-no

We'll invite you next time. You didn't miss much anyway.

>Downfall

uhhhh

>Nightcrawler
it's now set in NYC and he only goes after Jew accidents

>Peder Man Homecoming
Hitler is a sickly, drug addicted Vulture and a father to a hot Mulatto.

>shot caller

If hitler puta on a bit of muscle, Literally nothing changes.

Was Willard or Kurtz the antagonist of Apocalypse Now?

>The Founder
A down on his luck Ray Kroc comes upon Hitler's, a restaurant far faster and more efficient than anything he had previously seen. However, the owner, one Adolf Hitler, rejects his notion to franchise and expand because it would ruin the purity of his "final solution" to inefficient food preparation.

kindergarten cop starring hitler
he goes undercover to be a teacher to save a child from kidnapping, but finds out the kid is jewish and gasses the dad, the mom and the kid.

Young Frankenstein lol

Do you know what "antagonistic" means?

*Antagonist, fuck me.

>the McDonald brothers
>antagonists

> Rambo: First Blood
I would watch it

Ray Kroc is the protagonist of the movie.
His man opponents are the brothers. Just because he's a slimy fucker doesn't make that untrue.

Hitler should have been in more movies.

>Do you know what "antagonistic" means?
that's lame, though.

>Sleep with other people.
Damn Alison Bries character has a fucked up sex life, wanting to obsessively fuck Hitler.

>The Lives of Others

Instead of spying on anti-communists, he spies on communists and Jews. And instead of banging hookers, he rants at them about syphillis

>Coherence
Would I've seen a Hitler comet or one of the dinner guests that just start killing the arab and the crazy blond?

Hitler should be in every movie ever desu.

Dunkirk.
Errr, dunno

>Knight of Cups

since it had no real plot it'd be hard to find an antagonist

>The Windmill
This serial killer has some weird motives.

The citizens of Jarden live in racially pure peace and harmony.

Doctor Strangelove, Hitler gets a new identity and manages to become an airforce base general in the US. He didn't like commies very much and I don't think he could make up an excuse for the planes to nuke Israel so I guess to plot remains basically the same.

It gives any Hollywood movie a bad ending

>pirates 5
maybe the movie wouldnt actually suck dick

Beep Beep, Richie!

>I don't understand basic story concepts and words

>The Hitman's Bodyguard
A much more organized backup plan for when the evidence showed up.

The jewish kid dies first

Looks like The Maze Runner is full of Hitler monsters.

>Watchmen
>A group of misled warriors corner Hitler
>Hitler reveals his hand
>The gas machine destroyed all the jews in the world
>Just as Dr. Manhattan is about to tear Hitler apart, Jesus, carried by an angelic choir descends to Hitler's palace
>Jesus weeps a single tear and thanks Hitler before placing a crown of brilliant jewels on Hitler's head

Would've been the best Zack Snyder cameo.

The antagonist in Watchmen is the Soviet Union

>Hitler replaces the Soviet Union
>????

>Dark Angel
Alien Hitler get his ass kicked by Dolph Lundgren, fuck yeah.

Who was the antag in the prestige? Jackman right? Since Bale is the one reading the book?
If so all you need to visualize
>Hitler cloning himself and falling into a gas chamber over and over

>Heil Georgie! Want das boot back?

>Starship Troopers
????

Only room in the universe for one Fascist dictatorship.

Would it be an army of fascist soldiers fighting a planet populated entirely by millions of angry territorial Hitlers? Or an army of Hitlers fighting a planet of angry territorial bugs?

>Watchmen

P O T T E R Y

>Come and See
Literally doesn't change at all

>The Room

Tommy Wiseau was married to Hitler all along?

The Cuckold

somehow, he introduces even more cuckoldry

>Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
MUDBLOOD GENOCIDE WHEN

IT'S AFRAID

Hitler: Boy, do we have problems up here! The problem of … of evil in the world. The problem of absolute virtue.
FDR: I'll take you in without breaking you. Which is more than you deserve.
Hitler: The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah — 'cause that's what God is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Franklin---Delano---Roosevelt.. See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Franky D. Because God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fists and abominations. Mmnnn. I've figured it out way back: if God is all powerful, he cannot be all good. And if he's all good, then he cannot be all powerful. And neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are. With their eyes. The blood on your hands.
FDR: What have you done?
Hitler: And tonight, they will. Yes. Because you, my friend, have a date! Across the ocean. Ripe fruit, his hate; two years growing, but it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red flags, big invasion – "you let your comrades die!" And now, you will fly to him, and you will battle him...to the death. Red and Blue. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus Man; Day versus Night; Bear of Russia versus Eagle of 'Murica!
FDR: You think I'll fight him for you?
Hitler: Mmm, yes, I do. I think you will fight, fight, fight for that special lady in your life.
FDR: She's safely liberated. How about you?
Hitler: Close, but I am not talking about France. No. Every boy's special lady...is his mother...Britain, Britain, Britain!

KEK you beat me to it

>Hitler as Pennywise

I can deal with this

>Dunkirk
um

>Why would hitlerbugs bomb Argentina
>unless...
BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Hitler is trying to revitalize the old Hapsbug Empire

lel

>you, you, you and you are ok
>but...