I am so god damn fucking sick of you faggots (you know exactly damn well who you are you porcylidical limp dicked...

I am so god damn fucking sick of you faggots (you know exactly damn well who you are you porcylidical limp dicked tong-tuggers) shitting on "capeshit" purely and simply due to the fact that its capeshit, mainstream or indipendent. Well you know fucking what? You know why capecomics became the epitome and embodiment of the american comic book industry? Lemme tell ya, faggot, its simple: They're a visual fucking medium, so of course the flashy, colorful, interesting costume design with unique silhouettes mixed with bombastic over the top action would make for far more interesting visuals than your boring cork nugget bitch boy pringle smasher in a jacket and jeans #573. The writing can get silly, who gives a shit? Its fiction, even the Japanese and their Manga industry understand this, hate on it all you want, at least DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, JoJo, whatever flavor for your fancy has memorable design work, locations, and characters. Brown haired pale dude in jeans and some jacket, ooh how fucking exciting, oh whats that? He got scorned by some idiot so he's going to argue about it and storm off like a real person? Wow how fucking innovate its not like theres entire genres of movies and novels about that already, what the fuck makes you so special?

>cont.
Heads up Tony Twig Tickler that crap used to be the fucking norm for comic books. Oh shit a horror story? Oh fuck me that sure is something special, not like it was the fucking norm back in the day too. Are there good comics outside of the superhero or "cape" (whatever the fuck you decide classifies as "cape" these days because most of you are too hypocritical to drop that shitty moniker cause you're rock hard over Hellboy and you think Punisher is the shit)? Of course, probably more on average in fact, but dont pretend that just because you read some niche hipster bullshit about some asshole in plainclothes doing mundane garbage normal people suffer through in their actual real honest to fucking god lives that it makes you more of an intellectual, when all it does is metaphorically demonstrate just how effective that cocksucker you call an oral draining device really is.

Kool-aid level cock monglers, the lot of you.

For how long will this be going for?

Pls continue

Once again, I will roll.

Trying to become a copypasta huh?

>Pls continue
And so help me fucking god if i see one more fucking poster proclaiming that cartoons are better than comics i will shit all over the fucking floor. Nobody gives a rats ass that your steadily declining and borderline dying medium is supposedly better than comic books despite the evidence clearly showing that quality in nearly every respect has declined drastically since the cancelling of shows like XLR, Samurai Jack, and JLU. Just accept that both comic books and cartoons are fiction that revolve around mediums not using live action, visually, without actual interactive input from the viewer. Nobody fucking cares, go gargle on a dick, accept people have different interests than you, and go shit out a gingerbread man for your boyfriends son.

Ive had it up to HERE with your shit, Satan.

Nobody cares about your crusty left hand.

>And so help me fucking god if i see one more fucking poster proclaiming that cartoons are better than comics
People actually do this?

Did you have a certain example of plainclothes doing mundane garbage in particular?
Like did you just see Little Depressed Boy on some shelf and snapped?
Or some issue of Archie had some straw that broke the camel's back.

Im talking about faggots that put this shit on a pedastol like its some divine fucking godwork spat out to spite the plebs.

Idk I like them Gumball and that has great animation in a wide variety.

>porcylidical
did you just make up a nonsense word to make yourself seem smarter

Its perfectly alright to like that shit and Gumball is actually pretty fucking creative with how it does its fuck.

Just dont act like you're somehow gods gift to gunts for it.

The small number of people on this board who shit on cape media are just waifufags who feel left out
OP

I can tell that they are, because storytimes and random Cape character discussion threads have relatively little "X is cute, CUTE" and "y is perfection" rhetoric, even borderline waifu bait like Gwenpool can be discussed without too much of it

Capeshit female characters tend to have blatantly 2 dimensional personalities. This is far more depth than they're used to in a cartoon character

Made up a nonsense word to spot the faggot who'd point out i used a non existent word, congrats you bolguratic bitch boy, you won the fucking prize. I made up a fucking word, somehow my idiotic nonsense usage of other words crammed into nonsense fuckwords didnt make it past your radar but that did.

I AM the evolution of the tongue, mother fucker.

what is any Kamala thread, Alex

>comic is called American Splendor
>it's not actually splendorous
>comic is called Acme Novelty Library
>it's not actually a library nor is it a novelty
>comic is called Love & Rockets
>it doesn't actually contain rockets after the first dozen or so issues
Can anyone explain why this is allowed?

Nowhere else would this level of deception be tolerated than in the artistic wastelands of "non" ""cape"" """comics""".

>movie is called Star Wars
>stars do not actually fight
>book is calling The Silence of the Lambs
>lambs do not even appear
>comic is called Journey into Mystery
>there's no journey and no mystery
>play is called Angels in America
>there's only one angel
why is this allowed

hey man fuck you American Splendor is plenty splendorous

Islam shitposting?

> tfw joe quesadilla thought that marvel was going stale and that it was his job as editor in chief to fix it my letting go of a large part of marvel's huge cast of characters via avengers disassembled and house of m, introducing large high stakes cross over events like civil war and consecutive yearly events, and bring spiderman back to being single in an attempt to recapture the effect of the night gwen stacy died which is regarded as one of the best spiderman stories but didn't realize that the impact of the night gwen stacy died came from its great story telling which showed spiderman dealing with tragedy and allowed him to develop and progress as a character which would eventually pave the way for peter's relationship with mary jane and completely missed the mark by making a shitty story that went against everything the character stood for and threw years of character development out the window in order to end the stan lee ordained spidey/mj marriage which ruined the character and led to years of shitty stories in which spiderman is caught in a cyclone of repetition which was paralleled throughout the marvel universe after the monetary success of civil war led to yearly world changing cross over events with the same cast of characters that brought diminishing returned and went on to lead marvel to reboot and rebrand several times within a few years as they introduce shitty diversity token legacy characters because of the effect that house of m and avengers disassembled had which started the trend of ignoring marvel's large cast of characters in order to tell more stories of marvel's most popular players which has caused normies make claims that comics are racist because they continue to see the same cast of white males in every story which has caused sjw's to complain and demand diversity which is all leading up to the current situation we are in in which brian michael banedis and the league of diversity is crashing this plane with no survivors.

>be poor
>struggle to make ends meet
>have two divorces
>get cancer
>die
Yeah, sure, much splendor, so wow.

>be poor
>struggle to make ends meet
>get two divorces
>still find happiness anyway
that's the splendor right there my man

wall-to-wall waifuposting

Is this some sort of normie propaganda? Productive members of society GET OUT.

then why are some of the best cape comics about a plant monster and a guy wearing jeans and a t-shirt

>Missing the point

I agree OP. I think people don't understand how comics, being a visual and writing medium, NEED things to be a little more aesthetic or it gets boring for the reader.

Have you read Scott McCloud's Understading Comics? He explains this very well. That doesn't mean that non-cape stuff is bad. That stuff just needs a chance, like the mange you talked about, to find it's footing and audience. Writers and artists need to not be afraid of the medium and let their creative side go wild. With a comic book, you're controlling everything, the camera angles, the characters, the dialogue, the story.

There is so much potential to great so much stuff.

>productive members of society are normies
>in current year

Entitlement is the name of the game, user

>the wall of october waifu autism
It almost made me leave Sup Forums. Those cartoon faggots have no shame.

there was a point in that mess?

Whoa. Chill out. It is just Sup Forums which is the new Sup Forums They hate everything except Putin's dick and Zack Snyder.