Meanwhile... In the Hall Of Justice

So where do i sign up for an application here?

>Superman: Anyone know where batman went? I wanted to ask him what he thought of BVS?

Meanwhile at WB

Goddamnit, not again Bruce!

You have to vandalize a store, while we take all their cigarettes.

>smoke if you got'em

A-Are you sure about that? That seems illegal?

On the moon everything is legal. including marijuana.

>Suck it California!

We do what we want. And anyone who tells us otherwise, is really boring.

>We cleanse the boring out. With weed.

>Ship crashes into The Hall of Justice
Well, Hello

goddamn, anti-Snyder fags have to bring their faggotry into every goddamn thread

Thank you for hearing me out Justice League. I need your help convincing Batman to do something of the utmost importance for the good of Gotham City and the world...

So is the Hall of Justice used in the actual comics much? It always seems like the Watchtower space station is a thing.

But I like Hall of Justice and I think it literally and figuratively grounds the League. If I end up writing for DC I'd like to expand on the idea a lot more. Do some really cool stuff with it too, since it's a super hero world with crazy concepts and stuff. Like the actual inside of the building is magically charmed and space/time manipulated so it's actually way bigger than it looks on the outside.

Maybe some bad ass defense systems in the shape of statues of fallen super heroes? A gym/training facility that's partially in the phantom zone so they can test their powers out and not destroy the place. It would have a museum, gallery, armory with all stuff they pick up super villains and alien invaders and inter dimensional visitors.

Someone like Red Tornado would live there or perhaps several heroes and league members do. It's so big on the inside it's practically a small city itself. At center of the complex is some kind of shift-ship that with a portal system they use to transfer themselves around.

A state of the art laboratory and medical facility too.

I keep thinking about this and thinking something like the Geoscape place in Evangelion. Like you walk in there and there are whole forests and a bunch of separate buildings, heroes and robots flying around in the air.

The Hall of Justice is not just a building -- it's own pocket dimension!

What do you think Sup Forums?

Sure thing commish, what is it?

Wait, Black Vulcan? Where's everybody else? You barely know Batman, I mostly just wanted to speak to Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Black Canary and The Flash.

what do you need commissioner

SHOCKEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Herman's in the seedy tavern across the street, jackass.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

DON'T YOU LIE TO ME! I KNOW HE'S HERE! WHERE'S SHOCKEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

WELL I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

Dude, seriously. If you turn around and look out the window, he's hopping in his goofy quilt-car and driving away from the bar.

Nig--

SUPERMAN, WE NEED YOUR HELP. THE JAMES GORDON OF THIS UNIVERSE HAS FAILED TO GET BATMAN TO RAPE THE JOKER. AS HIS BEST FRIEND, ONLY YOU CAN CONVINCE HIM OF THE NECESSITY OF THIS ENDEAVOR. THE FATE OF THE MULTIVERSE DEPENDS ON IT.

As if Superman would take a request like this seriously. I know Batman hasn't.

-hthawk the nocturnal vigilante.

...Huh. Was that intentional?

Spoiler alert: Fury gets destroyed by Bomb and Wrench, Sledge and Poisandra dies in Sun

The SuperFriends don't deal with street levelers. Take it to the feds, Jimbo.

You look tense, little Robin.

check'd

Shut up Jordan. James Gordon of Earth has pleaded his case to us, and we have concluded that his ideas are perfectly logical. Not only must you convince Batman to rape this "Joker" character, we order you to rape Sinestro and end his menace once and for all.

Sounds cool

TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Now just hold on a minute, no ones raping anyone. We have laws in place to protect every citizen, no matter their crimes. Dont make me turn Oa into a giant golf ball!

WHY DON'T YOU ASK ME YOURSELF CABRON!?!?!?

Actually Ronnie, I think they may be on to something. Wouldn't you like to end Killer Frost's reign of terror? If you know what I mean.

Gee, thanks Chief.

Get out of here hothead.

If anyone's getting raped, it's Aquaman.
GET HIM!!!

You want it with the mustache on or off?

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

PARA TI

Hey guys sorry I'm late what did I mi-?
Gordon was here, wasn't he?

off, please.

Thank Justice you're here Batman! Gordon's got all the Justice Friends in a rape frenzy!

hmmm, Indeed he was.
And whats more, in the confusion, someone seems to have raped Robin!
Too bad no one got a good look at him.

That's not Robin though, that's Clayface in a poorly thought out disguise.

Damn you caped-crusader! But now I have the Chief's DNA secured in my taut clay robin-like colon, and once I get it to Lex nothing will stop the League of Villains! How can you keep me from escaping and keep your friends from going on a Rape Frenzy?!?! YOU CAN'T DO BOTH!

Did I just get sperm jacked?

You bet my ass you did! Haha!

Where the HELL is Dino Time?!

Haha, oh clayface, you little rascal!

HIDEY HO EVERYONE, WHAT'S GOOD IN GOODSVILLE?
I hope you don't mind me hangin' around the place for the day, since the bad guys are mad at me, or somethin'.

Hey! You're just in time for the Super Rape Frenzy, pal!

It's a blast!

Clayface you idiot, you were supposed to STOP the rape frenzy, you've only made it worse. No villain is safe now!

We have to rape the heroes first, Lex.
You know it's the only way

What? But when I asked you about Apache Chief and what to do with him you said, "Fuck the Apache Chief."

You'll get what's coming to ya soon Luthor. And Kent has promised me he'll get the scoop on when Superman drops by to stop you once and for all! Olsen will be taking the pictures.

AND Steven!

JUSTICE LEAGUE GO WHEN

You have to get Batman to rape the joker. Then you can join.

Fuck off

Nice trips
But no

Your Mother killed a Diamond

Lex is mad at me, can I stay with you?

You really want to stay with a Gay Boy, who's Mother is a Killer, are you a Idiot?!?!

"Anyone want a trippa snippa?"

>Shoots The Monkey
R.I.P. Harambe

"Wadiyatalkinabeet?"

WHAT THE, A MONKEY!!!!

Heroes...Heroes...

Sandwiches...

What does it mean to be a hero sandwich? Perhaps in becumming one I can unlock the truths of life...life...life...

Hmmm....this timeline has WAY too much rape.