So what will happen after Western Civilization collapses?

So what will happen after Western Civilization collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Intermediate_Period_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5DIuCnmAU&spfreload=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chaos
rebuild
kingdom of heaven

Brave new world like liberal paradise.
Mandatory interracial breeding

Mad Max.

either it wont or humanity will be stuck in a cycle until we go extinct

So will leftist politicians and feudalism will start again. It's already happening here, good people are inside gated communities. Its neofeudalism already.

Opportunity, user. That's what comes during the latter stages of this collapse and post collapse. Pain, suffering, etc... and opportunity.

Literally this

Another civilization rises up with a slight modification.
It will continue to be like that.

Do you prefer the current state of events or the post apocalyptic scenario you just described? If you know for certain the West can't be saved that is.

All the parasitical welfare queens and kangs will die off, along with the beta leftists and degenerates. Preppers and religious freaks will survive and usher in a new Patriarchy.

We kill the niggas and spics, get our women back in line and in the kitchen. We rebuild, make it great again, then repeat the process as we let immigration run rampant and give women important seats in office.

It happened once already in Rome, it will happen again.

Paradise.

Latin America will finally be conquered in the name of EspaƱa and Christ, once we sterilize the indigenous like the rats they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization

But user, you are late, the indigenous people of South America are nearly extinct already :(

not really they've culturally enriched us idiota preto

You are discussing me, but I never stated an opinion, I just wrote a plain simple fact

>the west will fall any moment now
lul

The pure ones are getting extinct yes.

Heh, silly Bulgarian

Don't trend on me white devil.

A period of darkness and a rebirth from the ashes.

We cannot be stopped. Muslims have destroyed he world before and we still came back .

History repeats, unfortunately now we have much more to lose

Nuclear holocaust, the end of humanity.

Hopefully China will have its shit together enough to be a decent hegemon.

When they take our technology I don't expect anything to flourish again

All the beta males will die off and the most alpha of males will become warlords.

Women will go back to being property like they always have been.

Are you implying we can't recover from a collapse even if it took 1,000 years

I'd totally forgotten Nathan Explosion was an actor before he started Dethklok.

>Paradise
>Predators the size of cars flying around.

We enter a new dark age, like after the fall of Rome.

It has collapsed before, it will rise again.

China, Japan and other Asians take over the world. Or we could have time to create strong AI and it make people obsolete. Take your pick.

chinks will ascend.

It would be. It would justify my purchase of a 4 gauge to go hunting and blast those fuckers out of the sky!

Whites will be ethnically cleansed by browns

It's happened before and will happen again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Intermediate_Period_of_Egypt

We most commonly think about the fall of Western Rome and the rise of Islam as the last "collapse"

But I also see the 1600's as a near collapse that gave birth to the nation state civilization we know today.

You also see the Bronze age collapse and even 100+ years before that the Collapse of the old kingdoms of Egypt.

They usually coincide with mass violent migration of an outside culture, chaos and collapse of living standards followed by a chaotic "dark" period.

Its just a cycle of civilization. Everything is born lives and dies. Animals, plants, people, civilizations, even the stars themselves.

its not so much a asian take over. its the west crippled by inflation over generations preventing any competition and the west becoming hostile to every one else because of it

in return they confer amongst themselves and decided to create the fragmented global economy. when implemented the west wont have access to many commodities it cant produce on its own

the west will run out of aluminum fast and doesnt have a lot of steel. most of the australia hype died down when they realized there wasnt a lot of significant deposits it was just iron oxide. thats considered a waste product from smelting kek

History will move on.

Cultural Marxist Leftist = Globalism = Banking Mafia = Anti-Western Civilization = Neofeudalism = A Orwellian Nightmare World

Some call it globalism, I call it Judaism.

There will be:

NO Democracy
NO Voting
NO Freedom of Speech
NO Gun Ownership
NO Property Ownership
NO Farm Ownership
NO Protest Marches
NO Privacy
You will all be SLAVES.

All enforced by a MILITARY POLICE FORCE.

Any person who does not fall in line with the NEW WORLD ORDER will be EXTERMINATED.

I guess turkey will take over the power vacuum. They already have a huge diaspora over here and a thriving economy with a strong leadership.
It pains me to see how turks will takeover Europe and white people

>Hey liberals! Coming to a town near you!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5DIuCnmAU&spfreload=1

If the United States and Western Civilization collapses we can look forward to a return to what occurred in the dark ages.

>Total lawlessness
>Unchecked crime
>Murders
>Rapes
>Robberies

But, this time, it'll be so bad it'll make the Middle Ages look like a Protestant Church Picnic!

>Yeah, Liberals! This is what you're bringing to us with all your violent, stupid bullshit!

When all you lunatic radical feminists get raped, brutalized, murdered, mutilated, you will only have yourselves to blame for helping to destroy the very world that would have sheltered you from all of that!

And all you crazy, racist, violent lunatic BLMers: When the time comes when you are shot on sight by people who are afraid you're going to hurt them without reason, you will only have yourselves to blame!

And all you insane, Hillary supporters: if she's elected and we find ourselves living under a dictatorship you will have only yourselves to blame if you end up in a prison or concentration camp for daring to disagree with the rulers of that dictatorship.

>Yeah, simply, anyone who has even a meager grasp of history understands this and sees it coming!

>implying they won't just blame it on white men

Nah. If anything, it will only happen in the first world. The rest of the world is way too chaotic to enforce anything, and if anybody tries, they will have hundreds of local guerilla groups, separatist factions and local warlords opposing them. Imagine Afghanistan, only a hundred times bigger.

The fallen mongrels are next. They insult the Spanish bloodline with their dependence and inability for sustainability. The successful individuals, however, should be introduced into the realm as they have proven themselves as descendants of Eagle Knights and conquistadors