THIS WAS THE EARTH UNTIL 12000 TEARS AGO

Daily reminder that the jews destroyed this and are destroying us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread744533/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
youtube.com/watch?v=FNo_dzgznNI
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/f0100-stone-bracelet-is-oldest-ever-found-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=KDyVLZ4ZH_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ejbqi8paxfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GIOTy2lynxI
youtube.com/watch?v=HuMeJTp8GOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
hhmi.org/news/modern-europeans-descended-three-groups-ancestors
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2014_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaethon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU FOOLS

Have a bump weirdo

Where's Mordor?

elaborate

I could've been a giant. How cool.

>Australia

Lies. Australia didn't form user.

>People think OP is a quack but that image is actually true

Are you sure youre ready?
What do you want elaboration on?
When the ice age ended nearly everything went extinct, all of the livable places went under water. people migrated, and now we are who we are now after mixing. we have little memories about this time but what we have shows that there was a vast conspiracy involving a mysterious racial group that camouflages itself to control our societies and cause war, mixing and general degradation of humanity. Some day we will have fallen so low that we will be the perfect under class slaves for them. In the past we were more distinctly different from each other but they have divided and conquered.

haha yes it is lol

i can tell you your true identity

i dont know about the jews destroying it
but heres a pretty long podcast where they discuss a cataclysmic event that caused massive global flooding and tidal waves that fucked the earth up and raised the sea level about 300ft
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
pretty interesting if youve got the time.
>inb4 joe rogan. yeah dont pay attention to him

where is finnish empire :DDD

>12000 TEARS AGO

That was 2 hours ago before my gf started to cry.

"The ancient empires fall, the dark-skinned peoples fade and even the demons of antiquity gasp their last, but over all stands the Aryan barbarian, white-skinned, cold-eyed, dominant, the supreme fighting man of the earth." - Robert E. Howard “Wings in the Night" (1932)

>City of Gods

SUCK IT FAGS

Howard was way ahead of his time man

Don't know if OP made this map, but very close to accurate afaik

ohhohaha thats a long story

The white man has Central Asian roots. This is why white man loves his Conan: The Barbarian.

He looks like the Central Asian ancestor of the white man. Stocky, short legs, brawny, rides a horse, kind of chinky.

this podcast was great, all of the other ones with randall carlson & graham hancock are great too, i prefer Carlsons episodes by a lot though

this article is crazy too if anyone has the time for it: abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread744533/pg1

picture of a japanese ainu

This pic sounds like bullshit but the fact that OP knows enough about Atlantis to place it on the Azores Plateau makes the rest of it seem plausible.

you're a fucking idiot. howard SPECIFICALLY SAYS that the cimmerians (conan is a cimmerian) are now the Irish, welsh and scottish people.

nice triple dubs

if you look at the people who came in from central asia and from russia they were actually the tall blondes that is why there were aryans in the tarim basin area and why aryans migrated downards into Iran and southwest into germany.

Can confirm.

Euro royalty is primarily R1b. That means that the brown hair, stocky, horse riding Central Asians won and they only got whiter and taller because of selective breeding and inbreeding after the fact.

The western European white man prototype looked like a spic, dark Irish, or welsh man.

>tfw when you were born 12,000+ years too late to live in Conan the Barbarian's Earth

Why go on.

wtf i knew it..

What evidence is there of advanced pre ice age societies?

no. Modern Northwest Europeans are 98.7 neanderthal. the purest neanderthals are the Germanic people, so English, Germans, Scandinavians, and dutch.

The actual European Neanderthal man had blonde or red hair, pale skin, light eyes and were tall (6 foot or higher)

according to the DNA research... the white man got his current form because pale, brown haired, brown eyed Central Asians that looked like Conan bred with blue eyed, dark haired, tall, long limbed people that looked like South Indians with blue eyes. And then some blond mutants happened.

>No Hwan Empire
>No Ancient Finns
what kind of ucrony are you ranting about, user?

Neanderthals had brown eyes and brown, red, or auburn hair.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Can anyone post evidence of giants n shit? I seem to recall seeing early 1900s newspaper clippings with pictures of 20 foot tall skeletons and such.

Why did you tell the goyim what we did? Now they are going to ask for their world back.

Oy vavoy...

I meant dark skinned.

Blue eyes in Eurasia apparently came from dark skinned, blue eyed, somewhat tall, long limbed people.

The Central Asian had short limbs, light skin like a Chinaman, brown hair, brown eyes... real cave man looking.

Charles Manson looking fit!

This was caused by dangerous alt right politics. Hillary warned us about them.

nope. they looked like your idea of an "aryan".

>falling for the topograjew

This is the hardest redpill to swallow of all.

Ten years ago, I would've laughed this off as wild fantasy.

>serpent cult

The Anunnaki were serpents themselves.

Nah dude. Nordic ideal comes from Conan looking proto-white man breeding with girls like that.

Some chinky, turkic looking dudes meet dark skinned blue eyed anime women and fucked them.

Then some mutations for blond hair mutation happened somewhere nearby that got picked up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FNo_dzgznNI

>inb4 i get berated for a tedx talk

its worth a watch

Muh silicon trees!

The dude already posted about it.

Besides, being a Jew sucks senpai. I wish the Aryan master race all the luck in the world.

this bracelet was made 50000 years ago in the Ural mountains.

siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/f0100-stone-bracelet-is-oldest-ever-found-in-the-world/

the thing about remnants from the ice age and the old world is that a lot has been destroyed and covered by a massive flood/cataclysm and areas where everyone would have found desirable to live are all under water still right now..We still find remnants of what people back during the ice age were capable of and it shows that just like humans now, people were very inventive back then too. these people were NOT primitive even in the way that the earliest greeks were.

take gobekli tepe for example, that was built coincidentally the exact time that the ice age ends and it is already very complicated architecture wise. they obviously had building abilities/knowledge at a very impressive level even before the ice age ended to be at that point instantly when the ice age did end.

even more though, you find recurring images like look up the "easter island hands on belly"..the heads are actually connected to these giant bodies that have these guys with caucasion faces holding their bellies..this same symbol is found at gobekli tepe too but was apparently built at the ice age? it seems likely that the same people who migrated south to build gobekli tepe were also washed out at sea during the end of the ice age floods or before or after the flood had the ability to get out there but that doesnt sound primitive.

also look up "gobekli tepe handbags" then look up "ancient god handbags"

these are the guys who brought the info from the old world to the new one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDyVLZ4ZH_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ejbqi8paxfQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GIOTy2lynxI

Yeah, blah blah, 6 hours of vids.

I had no trouble watching all 6 hours of it in one go.

Nice post! Thanks!

Jews were not around 12,000 years ago, the beginnings of the Indus civilization was though.

Earth goes through cooling and warming periods and they reach the peaks of those periods every 25,000 years; 50,000 years from now we will have the same exact weather of today.

Al Gore exploited this and called it global warming.

they only do this to let us know they are always here btw

Why is Sup Forums turning into /x/ all of a sudden?

Ancient aliens man that's the true redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuMeJTp8GOw

any evidence neanderthals looked like that besides varg?

hahaha so true man...

We have time...

the blonde hair and tallness comes from the ural mountains, central asia and siberia.

these are the proto indo european people migrated south into iran, west into baltic/germanic areas.

the old europeans were blue eyed, slightly darker skinned, shorter but still resembled normal europeans descended from cro magnon and neanderthal.

think dwarves vs elves

Subversion

we wuz original Europeans an sheeit

>Jews were not around 12,000 years ago

hahahah

you keep repeating yourself without providing sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

Circa 8,000-6000 BC.

White man and China man in Central Asia. Proto-Chinaman says he'll go East. Proto-white man says he'll go West. The proto-white man promised their Solutrean proto-white man brothers they'd meet them going the other direction.

europe is made of migrating proto european groups from the north, the real north not just europe(which was mostly under ice) you faggot

YOU LITERALLY KILLED ALL THE ELVES AND DWARVES AND SHIT, WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SPEAK OF, IM BLAMING YOU. This is modern Sup Forums

i have given sources actually go look through the thread but here is more:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
hhmi.org/news/modern-europeans-descended-three-groups-ancestors
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2014_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf

this is a central asian mummy with mysterious origins. look at the geography of the tarim basin. you dont just accidentally wander there.

here is a map of the migration

the original europeans looked like blue eyed dark Indians?

yes all of this is true man! we are the leftovers of a mad max esque post apocalyptic world from the ice age

they looked like this, not like nig nogs like the jews will lie about but not quite like "aryans"..clearly europeans.

I have no doubt europeans are a product of migrating peoples.

I do however doubt that blonde hair is a mutation as you say.

I am already aware of göbekli tepe and yoni gumi etc. although some of the things you've posted here seem a little far fetched.

>"Burckle Impact Crater" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater

Happened exactly when God said there was a great upwelling of seawater causing it to rain for 40 days and flooding exactly when and where he said it happened.

Also, I don't think there was ever a global flood, I don't think that this is even possible. Then again I think that there have been planets found that are completely submerged, not sure though.

Check out blessyahowah.com floodbro, you might find that stuff interesting too

maybe like this?

I see Australia hasn't changed

>mfw the ice caps are melting and the white man will soon reclaim the lost legacy of Hyperborea

that's clearly too much pahjeet.

like that?

every gene is a "mutation"

what is far fetched btw?

I believe they have been finding sedimentary evidence of a flood happening in many places actually.

although I just remember reading that somewhere off the top of my mind so take it with a grain of salt and find out for yourself.

the bible and organized religion is a delusion, however a flood still likely happened, whatever the cause.

>savages
meh

This is true.

Except for you forgot that before that, Finland, namely HELsinki, was the 'Hole-EE-Land' until the ice age happened because of the world falling out of balance.

this.

Middle east was the land of men because the earth was colder, whites thrived more

now that it's heating up we are losing our magic

not literal magic but I mean, our virility.

Brazil's culture stood the tests of time.

the global flood is a reference to the fact that 1.) all of the lands people would have wanted to live on(and so where everyone did live) was and still is flooded right now, and 2.) when the glaciers melted, there were massive walls of water destroying the landscape, basically pouring down from the top of the earth.

i dont know if it happened exactly how the bible says it because the bible is edited by so many (((corrupt people))) but there are so many flood myths all over earth i think it pretty much the whole planet that was flooded and hit with major cataclysms

like this myth for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaethon

did it just fall apart because of the crust moving?

>City of Gods and gryffons
Dope

im worried about you op ;_;

What happened did someone treat u bad and u found out they were Jewish OP

I reckon that we'd probably be a lot darker if there was such a big mixture of indian in us.

Anyway keep up the good work, I'm with you on most of it.

and ignore the ancient finn meme

THIS

ANTARCTIC NATIONALISM WHEN

>Where all the brown, blue-eyed women at?

>

who wuz the redhaired giants?

sadly trump is controlled by the kikes as well

these ice caps melting are going to cause MASSIVE 3rd world migrations(INVASIONS) into america and europe and even modern asia...same with the overpopulation and economic collapse in south america

the white man(and woman of course) will be the greatest trophy for these orc hordes.

Because they weren't...

Retard

Burckle Crater and the flood/rain it caused was a different happening though.

This happened in a split second with the meteor impact whereas I don't know how long the melting of ice age took and what it caused. Ice age was 6000 or whatever ears before Burckle too, so separate events.

>that guy who is posting these images because this is what he looks like

i dont think were indians at all lol.. i think we are a mixture of atlantic europeans and fair haired tall proto indi europeans and fair skinned near east farmer types..but all of those even goes older too and there were other races that mixed to make up those groups too.

the "fair" features were even around before cro magnon back with neanderthal and possibly denisovan as well.

Camp of the Saints was supposed to be fictional

The melting of the ice sheets over North America caused by meteor impacts caused the North American tectonic plate shift on the mantle like a see-saw. As the weight of the ice was removed form the bottom of the lever the top of the lever sank to new equilibrium, raising the North American continent and sinking the Azores Plateau.

As a side not those meteor strikes are also the cause of the Great Flood.

Let hair grow
Pray to the God's every day, the most savage the good the better.
Start lifting
Join mma of sword fight in Russia

Proffit!!!

Perhaps I misunderstood what you wrote then.

I have no good answer for who they were, but I have no doubt that they existed.

>who were these?