I'm really surprised that Anthony's little network has lasted as long as it has

I'm really surprised that Anthony's little network has lasted as long as it has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ714ZAbhz8
youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc
youtube.com/watch?v=mslr1MZTGUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Artie keeps sandbagging guests like he did Chris Hansen it won't last much longer

Isnt Artie in the hospital / rehab atm?

The Hansen episode was total kino

I thought Artie was fucking dead. This is like some berenstain bears bullshit.

That was a clickbait headline, they were talking about his stay from months ago

Were they rude to Hansen? What happened?

Artie basically roasted him for an hour. Including when Anthony asked Chris what he was doing on 9/11 and Artie chimed in with, "Prob'ly fuckin' a kid!"

Artie kept interjecting with his patented strand of humor and throwing insults at Hansen. Hansen was irritated by him, and asked Ant a few times if this was the last time he wanted him to be a guest.

yesterdays episode with Chris Hansen was a revival of old O&A

Comedy isn't completely dead yet, just on life support with brain tumors.

Ant made a ridiculous amount of money on XM.
He is well off enough he could keep doing the show in the red for years.

Artie can never stop himself from doing that. Even when Howard Stern would repeatedly ask him to lay off a guest. But he always chose good targets, usually scummy people. This was the best that I can remember:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ714ZAbhz8

I'll admit now that I don't completely follow O&A (more of a old Stern fan) but still I'm familiar with Ant's rap sheet so I'm curious: Wouldn't Hansen be Ant's predator, considering Ant's pedo reputation?

The only reason that O&A worked so well is because Anthony is hilarious, racist, but genuinely a decent guy but had Opie to be an genuine bitter asshole to everyone to create humorous situations for Ant to make comments. Artie brings that back to the table where Ant can riff with the added quality that Artie is an asshole that is also funny.

Two funny guys riffing will make Ants boring guests more entertaining as well as entice NY comics to come in to roast each other. I am looking forward to it.

He got Joe Buck cancelled from HBO

youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc

I'm not really sure about Ant's gfs, all I know is that it's a running joke that they are young.

I dont think Hansen was really aware of what he was walking into.

As mentioned, Artie doesn't seem to know when to stop showing off sometimes.

Opie is also incredibly untalented. I've never heard him say something that sounded funny. He's so poisonous and mean that dark comics confuse him as being one of them. When in reality he just likes talking about awful things and being sadistic. I remember that awful video of him yelling taunts at a guy being held down by his security.

Good call, can't believe I forgot about that. Maybe one of the most awkward segments ever on television.

He couldn't afford to keep Gavin.

Probably for the best, all of Gavin's shows were the same shit over and over. He'd just use the news cycle to say the same shit that everyone already knows.

Fucking love Artie

seems pretty cool to me

youtube.com/watch?v=mslr1MZTGUI