Why does everyone want to live in America?

I see on this board all the time people talking about wanting to live in America, why?

>high cost of living
>50-60+ hour work weeks
>degeneracy
>you'll have mulatto grandchildren
>dumb loud obnoxious people
>entitled bratty women
>no heritage, no ethnicity

why on earth would you want to move here?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why does everyone want to live in America?
only lazy bydlo wanting to make money with no effort want to go there actually

the gooks and sandies want our free dom

Too much pro-american propaganda on tv and internet. America is good but there are better countries out there imo

Many of us still beleaves that the american dream is true and a lot of people wants it. I have been over twice and had a good time, but the more news I hear about degeneracy, demographics and corruption, the less I would like to move there.

But if you elect Donald Trump and succeed to Make America Great Again, I might come.

you can't even make money here unless you are well qualified or want to do a really shitty job like clean sewers

Fuck off we're full

I am white.

We're all still under impression of pre-9/11 America and it's middle class. Not the feudal capitalistic shithole of today.

There is no American Dream, Sven.

It's just bullshit they sell to foreigners and school children.

That's approximately what I said.

Fuck you. Fuck this thread. Fuck everybody in it.

WHAT DID YOU DO THE OLD GLORY?

>why does everyone want to live in America?
Only shitskin losers who can't tell a telenovela from reality do.

> Sweden
Well that's a first

you can come only if you promise to Make America White Again

I wabt to live in Florida so bad. I dont even know why Im a leaf! End my pain

JUST

The cost of living is actually stupidly low in the US compared to most other developed nations. Compare utility and grocery costs alone and it's kind of shocking.

I was sitting in the stands at the local drag strip this Friday for the NHRA nationals, eating a tenderloin, drinking bud light, and smelling nitro-methanol fumes from the funny cars running 3.6 second quarter miles. A bunch of working class white folk in the stands.

It was glorious.

maybe for the cost of an actual cell phone or other electronics

but you pay stupid amounts for rent, car insurance, food, and utility bills

M8 I literally just said compare utility and grocery costs, off of the top of my head we have some of the cheapest heating, natural gas, and grain prices in the developed world. There's a reason that Americans have the most disposable income in the world.

you're wrong when comparing us to other first world nations, but ok

>the average household net adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 41 071 a year, much higher than the OECD average of USD 29 016 and the highest figure in the OECD.

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/

OK.

In America, the opportunities for you and your families is still endless. Ignore these entitled beta faggots posting here who don't want to have to work for a living and earn for themselves.

I'm America, if you work hard, set goals, and stay disciplined, you literally accomplish almost anything you want.

Not to mention own guns and have a right to defend yourself, and also being allowed to say nigger and faggot whenever you like.

This is literally just a small portion of the reasons we fucking kickass by leagues compared to most other countries.

They all think they are going to be billionaires if only they work hard.
Those cucks.

>I'm America, if you work hard, set goals, and stay disciplined, you literally accomplish almost anything you want.

Or that's what people want to believe.
The US has one of the worst upward mobility rates in the World. Labour is worth less and less in comparison to capital as a -percentage of GDP. Middle class wages were stagnant for decades, working class wages have detoriared (have they not worked hard enough?)

You had the New Deal and capital regulations to prevent exactly this from happening. But then you have forsaken it all for "trickle down economics". But then, with the exception of Scandinavia, no country did better in this regard.

>this delusion

>50-60+ hour work weeks
We fucking wish, it's a good week if we can get more than 20

lmfao

Then you tell me, Hans, why do so many people come here and want to come here?

It couldn't be the opportunities I just mentioned, could it? We have our problems from corruption and banks and trade deals and blah blah blah, hopefully with the right leadership we will get back on track and clean house of these elitist establishment scum.

But the point is, the opportunities you find in America exist no where else. Is it easy? No, but that's what competition does to a place, you have to really want to make it in order to make it.

I will take this over some hold my hand government that gets in my way and taxes the balls out of me any day.

Literally not an argument shitface, I live in America. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Go back to Antifa or wherever the fuck you came from.

>I will take this over some hold my hand government that gets in my way and taxes the balls out of me any day
>looks at flag

Yuri had a video about this kind of delusion I'm pretty sure.

K keep me posted.

Or you know, think for yourself. No wonder you're a fucking loser.

I don't.
The reason is because going to uni means you're in debt for life.
Meanwhile i'm a grad student earning free money from the goverment just because i'm a grad student.

t.NEET

>why do so many people come here and want to come here?

successful American propaganda

I know, like in every country, but a lot of people believe that you can because of ''muh american dream'' and muh land of opportunities''

Student debt is only a problem for the idiots who go to expensive schools they can't afford. Most Americans can go to community college for free, and if they do well, they can transfer after two years to a major university for free.

>going to uni means debt for life
Yeah, if you decide to get a masters in lesbian dance theory, that kind of shit tends to happen.

>Goes on to gloat about getting free money from the government.

God, stay in Russia please. We don't need anymore fags coming here looking to have their existence paid for by government handouts.

Negative ghostrider, I'm just not some entitled pussy and I actually understand the great privilege I have for being born in America and having the freedom to make my own life whatever I craft it to be. Weak ass faggot.

K, get the fuck out then.

I used to think America was hyper right wing and white. Then I started lurking Sup Forums and looking and demographics

> I have for being born in America and having the freedom to make my own life whatever I craft it to be

Americans have no rights that the federal government does not think they should have.

No person anywhere has any rights which their government does not wish them to have.

Yeah no shit. American is not exceptional in any regard.

because the rest of the world is also fucking shit, retard. at least we still have SOME unique rights left.
>hurr durr why won't everyone hate america with me?!?!
because you're retarded and a bitch.

This is why I hate living in California, entitled faggots like you plague this place. Stay edgy shitlord.

>Muh don't insult muh star spangled red white n blue

People like you are what's wrong with this country because you can't think about anything critically, your head is so far up your own ass that any criticism of the country is met with complete denial rather than problem solving.

>I see on this board all the time people talking about wanting to live in America
Liar

fuck
i remember this

kek - this country is full of shit
america is ran by corporations and the rich, where people actually have no say in anything, even through votes

man CA had the chance to be saved decades ago but now its too late

but anyway, you want to know why america started importing all these mexicans?
yes, they allowed it - it certainly didn't happen by accident or any oversight.
they imported all these fucking spics to replace their own american people.
why you ask? because of the hippy movement of the 60's

america is fucking scum. they will simply replace your ass with ANYBODY willing to do slave labor if you go against their fucking system.
somebody really needs to be punished for this. but it will never happen because this country is ran by people who can just do whatever the fuck they want

I'm not entitled to anything. The only entitled one here is you throwing a temper tantrum at anyone who won't play into your patriotard delusions.

Fuck yeah brother.

>Russia is an even bigger country
>Has a lot of open, unsettled land in the eastern part

Why does no one flock to Russia?

And because of bootlickers like this fag who will gleefully eat whatever shit they feed him

>9 months of Winter, and 3 months of Spring
>Language is literally witchcraft
>"muh ebin putler"

I really do wonder why

>red and white stripes reversed

Triggering.

>I see on this board all the time people talking about wanting to live in America, why?

No one on this board talks about moving to America you stupid fuck.

Nigger, did I say we were perfect? If someone makes a thread bashing my country, I'm going to stand up for it. The fuck is wrong with you, and this thread? This shit is cancer.

You thinking America is not exceptional by any means is a sign of you not understanding the opportunities you have compared to the vast majority of the rest of the world. You're an idiot.

Why do you think we are so hyped for Trump? Why do you think people are saying this could be our last chance? It hasn't always been the way you describe, and even with that in mind we're still better off than most of the world.

>america is fucking scum. they will simply replace your ass with ANYBODY willing to do slave labor

We are nowhere near as bad as Europe or the U.K in this regard. We have a movement with Trump that has a lot of momentum and popularity to end this bullshit, Europe is still fighting over where the refugees need to sleep.

I'm speaking from experience retard, I was born in a lower middle class family and am creating a good life for myself. You should go do the same and stop being such a bitter faggot complaining about shit.

Lol yeah they fucking do. I see it all the time from Euro peons talking about migrating to America. Usually it's the Britcucks but other flags too.

>>Language is literally witchcraft
Huh?

It's pathetic that this thread was made by an American, and the vast majority of people attempting to shit on America ITT are Americans.

You guys pissed off about sanders being a cuck or what? If you don't like the U.S then just leave and go to a country you think is better. But you're probably all poorfags, and that's probably why you feel the way you do.

Go get a job, buy some badass guns, save money, buy a sweet car, maybe a jetski or something, and go have fun. :^)

>language is witchcraft
Wow that real activated my almonds

Your country is shit faggot. You're going to have half black grandchildren, just wait. Trump isnt going to magically fix everything and the fact that you think he will just shows how immature and delusional you are. He's only in office for 8 years max. The changes happening to this country have been in the works for 50+ years. There is no going back.

You clearly have never been to Western or Northern Europe or spoken with these people or you would realize they have cheaper cost of living, cheaper healthcare, almost free college, and almost identical salaries. The only limit being some freedom of speech which really isn't that different from America today seeing how you can get fired or expelled and have character assassination for saying something "racist" or "sexist". Not to mention we have the world's highest prison population and it's nearly a 3rd world prison system. Not only that but there is no maternity or paternity leave, we have shitty worker's rights, and work longer hours when compared to other first world nations.

You're retarded.

Because white people built it.

It has been ordained that the American people do not have a right to control America. We have a government controlled by a basically uni-party that all buy into the same liberal narratives and only disagree with the amount of taxation and dildos at any one moment. They use white men to fight in wars for international financial interests whilst standing complicit when 20-30 million invaders simply cross their borders and ethnically cleanse actual Americans from the land. The federal government has zero controls on what it can actually not do since the civil war. They took away Americans right to self-determination, association, the entire 10th amendment is pretty much a joke. Federal agents can just storm ruby ridge and kill a man's family and the worst that will happen is the man in charge will get a demotion.

Hillary Clinton (the person with the greatest chance of being president) Is complicit in being bribed by numerous foreign states to advance their interests. She has gotten rich at selling American resources and lives for her benefit and her crimes could fill entire books (and indeed have).

>We are nowhere near as bad as Europe or the UK in this regard
This is what I'm talking about you fucking retard. You are delusional. A minority of babies in the US right now are from the historic American nation. What the fuck do you mean We aren't as bad as Europe? The USA is ground fucking zero of the ills plaguing the western world. It wasn't any accident, THE USA DID IT. My life by your standards is fine. I have a decent job, a place to live, and the properties I will inherit from inherited from my parents will make me a millionaire. None of that will matter when my mulatto great great great grandchildren are living in some shit banana republic run by the scum the feds found around the world to oppress them in this "great democracy" of ours. You think like a nigger. All short term and care about nothing greater than your immediate surroundings

I dont. I went to your country once and it was total shit.

I know breh. But to my fellow Sup Forumsacks, russian alphabet looks awful. And it also sounds funny. At least i'm told so

Sorry friend, here's the fixed version.

red and white stripes still reversed

Putin is giving away land in the east as a way to try to fill the land up and stop the Chinese from absorbing it. Chinese overpopulation is one of the greatest threats to the white world. You'll be the front line of defense for Mother Russia in some frozen wasteland.

Not really appealing.

Jesús that flag is an eyesore

Did no one notice that the stripes are the wrong colour? The white is red and red is white.

Amerifats how can you not notice this?

Why is the top stripe white?

When I finally get fucking rich in the web I'm buying myself a nice little house somewhere in Colorado to live and die in.

I won't even feel bad, I won't be stealing no jobs from no american since I can pretty much work from anywhere. Hell, I might even end up generating jobs if I make a startup.

Anyway, seems like a fucking perfect country when you're a billionaire.

I do, I just generally don't post in slide threads.

The stars and stripes were never really aesthetic anyway. I think the best flag on the continent belongs to you, senor.

cause fuck statist scum and the only country left with a little freedumbs is the usa

and if trump wins it can only get better

>Chinese overpopulation is one of the greatest threats to the white world. You'll be the front line of defense for Mother Russia in some frozen wasteland.

You say it's not appealing, but the way you said it makes it sound appealing. I'm confused.

The guns

I mean, we pretty much built modern media and the internet.

China's population growth is now low thanks to 1 child rule policy for too long. Majority of population lives in south east China.

>Your country is shit
>flag
>There is no going back

Why have you both lost faith and submitted? You don't think there is an underbelly in this country who sees all this shit going down and is pissed off about it? Why do you think trump is doing so well? You think Americans will just lay down without a fight if or when the tipping point occurs? You think it's already too late?

I would want to move, just to be with my dad and his family there.

I feel like the burgers bashing their own country haven't lived in a euro country and they somehow think its better

Well, when people are sawing off the head of your neighbor, in your front yard, with a dull butter knife, I would imagine anywhere would look better. Including the USA.

Go figure.

It won't matter when whites are outvoted on every single matter

Who is going to fight? The most aggressive conservatives are all old guys who will be dead in 20-30 years when all the brown babies being made right now reach adulthood and outnumber and outvote us on every single matter.

> why does everyone want to live in America?
Ridiculous prosperity, low tax economy.
Unprecedented freedom.
Acceptance of newcomers.
Superior culture dominating the globe.

No self respecting human being wants to live in new judea.

Only hedonist brainwashed scum want to go there.

Things are better in Europe. Things like...
1. Healthcare
2. ....Transit in smaller cities?
3. Transit cross country?
4. Errrr

Healthcare is a major one. A majority of American's want a single payer system but our government is full of a bunch of private insurer cucks.

But user I don't.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the house I've bought out here. Going to have 20 acres of land, a greenhouse for cannabis, il grow all kinds of fruits and veggies. I've already got chickens,roosters,2 cows waiting for me at my uncles ranch. And my dogbro pupper was just turned 6 months old 3 days ago.

I was born and raised in Canada, in the big city. I hated it and I hate the West ( due to its culture ). Here il focus on becoming entirely self sufficient, growing my crops, tending to my animals and maybe if I choose one day il start a family with a nice country girl.

USA/Canada is great is a meme fed to the rest of the world to encourage the culture of consumerism.

>low tax economy.

This varies heavily by state and county/municipality.

This is my thought as well.

They sound like Bernouts.

>The most aggressive conservatives
Are on this board and others like it.

We're still 63% white. I understand that is rapidly changing, but with deportations, a wall, and hopefully an array of other shit we can turn back the tide, and if not, there are a lot of armed whites.

I just don't see us going down without a fight.

It is the perfect place to be a billionaire.

It's getting harder to be solidly/stably middle class.

That's what made the US different than most other nations - a broad based middle class. That is the dream …that average people can enjoy a good way of life and participate in the governing of the country.

Billionares live well anywhere …they aren't the issue. Its the average people who are struggling to keep their way of life.

Shoot them

Whites in the 0-18 demographic are the minority for their age group

Sorry you had to find out this way

Because we're one the few western countries that DOESN'T put people in jail for calling Pisslam the human-rights-atrocity, beheading-fetish, society-ruining hate ideology filth that it is.

getting shitty state healthcare isn't worth the taxes we pay. it isn't uncommon for us eurocucks to be paying close to 50% of our salary in taxes

I feel americans get so much disposable income in comparison they only need to not be stupid about spending it

Shhhhh. We're all supposed to hate niggers on this board. Try to keep up.

You can't compare it to taxes in cuckrope. They take almost everything from people who earn way above average.

Go move to Africa or Detroit if you think they're so great

Because this man is only gonna make it better

>entitled bratty women

They're not like that when you have *the* accent.