Birth rate has risen since 2005 in Japan

Birth rate has risen since 2005 in Japan.
The Issue of low rate will be solved until 2030, thanks Abe.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=24&c=ja&l=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you guys hurry up and remilitarize faster

we need you in the inevitable South China Sea war.

Glad to hear you won't need to import millions of unskilled workers to disrespect your elderly.

This
>Burger/Jap/Aussie alliance when?
The banter will be incredible
How will the Chinese even compete?

How did he do it?

STAY STRONG JAPAN

KILL THE JEWS

>more slant-eyed gooks polluting our world

wait what are we supposed to celebrate again?

Why you fuckin lying though?

indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=24&c=ja&l=en

Growth rate is bellow 0 and has been since 2006

that japan doesn't have to take millions of arabs and niggers like europe and ruin themselves

IMPORT 50 MILLION MIDDLE-EASTERNERS AND AFRICANS RIGHT NOW
FUCKING DO IT
YOU UNCULTURED
FASCIST
RACIST
BIGOTED
FUCKING
I can't even right now

Abe-san personally did the impregenating

china owns you cuck.

When we decide to let them build their own military maybe

Good good
can't wait to go with my jap brethren and slaughter some chinese pigs
>Nanking 2.0
>when?!

Why do you speak English, Yujiyu? I thought Japanese people just don't speak English, only Japanese.

As to birth rates, this is an issue of available space, job openings etc. I watched a documentary about the Japanese young generation and it was pretty fucked up with a girl having studied at university and trying to get a job for 2 years - she looked pretty broken, and her family too.

>I watched a documentary
>I am now an expert on this country

It's harder to get a job now compared to the time before the bubble burst because back then everyone got a job. Japs are super stressed about their job hunting and it takes a lot of effort but everyone I know got a job before they graduated. It's probably as hard as getting a job in any European country by now so of course some people have shit luck.

日本さんすごいね!頑張って!

We have basically since the Korean war

>weaboo cancer

kys

>日本さんすごいね!頑張って
Japan, it looks awesome! good luck

Praise Kek to protect our weeb friends.

Isn't the rise in birth rate primarily caused by immigrants having children, not actual Japanese?

>changed a whole two tenths in nearly 20 years
>bare minimum for replacement is 2.1
wew

Fare thee well, nippon. Ye will be missed.

>inb4 overpopulation meme fedoras

>immigrants
cute joke

So can we finally fuck off with this myth that countries with low birthrates need immigration? Eventually the good stock starts multiplying.

Based Nippon.

Good for them. Those Japs run a tight ship, I tell you.

SUGOI NE

heh, weird

>日本さんすごいね!頑張って!
KEK blesses Glorious Nippon!

Somebody show him the turkish japs.

Rightful German clay, meme country

Wasted get hiroshimoot

Look at all the spics, nigs and doletramps spitting them out

N-nani?

satan is japanese

MASAKA

dang thats a nice shine.
when is gov going to recognize our religion?
i'm feeliung oppressed

>1.76
>solved
nope

Aww, that's nice. I'm happy for Japan.

Very inspiring.

>what is birth rate
>what is growth rate
>oh god where did all these penises come fr- mmf slurp slurp mmf

Good on you, japs are cool people imo (I don't really care about their culture or whatever, but I do respect them) and Abe is pretty based.

>>bare minimum for replacement is 2.1
You retard. It's actually 2.0 assuming no deaths due to accidents or disease or anything prior to having children. Words mean things.

> those digits

That's good and all, stay strong Japan but you're forgetting one simple thing. Where will you pack those people? You know, those Kuril and Kamchatka looks very nice...

Source?

Dam Sup Forums has a hard on for Japan, why is this??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility

Yes but that's not how the world works, people die before being able to reproduce or fail to reproduce from health or fertility problems. Thus if a nation has 2.1 birth rate they can assume to be stable however a nation ideally needs more than 2.1. If you're at that number you're pretty much fucked anyway.

He said "bare minimum". That means the absolute minimum, which is 2.0. Words mean things you chucklefucks.

Good. Wish we had more Japs on Sup Forums. It's surprising how rarely Japanese people post on western boards, considering the japs are the only people who have been on par with the western world since the late 1800s.

>oriental doodles

>You retard. It's actually 2.0 assuming no deaths due to accidents or disease or anything prior to having children. Words mean things.

Except that those things actually happen in real life, people can be sterile, you can have miscarriage, there's a massive host of diseases that can kill people before they reach the age to reproduce. The total global replacement rate even for 1st world countries is approx 2.1 births per woman.

dont worry there are plenty of proxies you can roleplay with

RYUJIN NO KEI O KURAE

i guess since the yearly earthquakes managed to fuck the eletricity in japan

since they cannot play videogames they got find another way to have fun

What did he mean by this?

You're welcome

BAKANA

JAPAN NO!!!!

People are dying faster than they are born. Basically there will be two or three lost generations of economic contraction, then maybe the population pyramid will fix itself.

Either that or bring rapefugees to fix the population problem in a couple of years.

>Basically there will be two or three lost generations of economic contraction

how sad.