No sex, swearing, drugs or nudity in my biopic

>No sex, swearing, drugs or nudity in my biopic

YOU'VE BEEN MAY'ED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45jkC_5CzYg
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYnSEZKcVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freddy is rolling in his grave. He was all about the backstage parties.

they should have waited until this old fart died

it's gonna be kino

>that hair

James Hetfield is a better frontman than Freddie Mercury was

that frog sandnigger looks nothing like Mercury

John Deacon was the best member of Queen anyway.

Queen was always a band for virgins anyway

Metallica is reddit though. Queen is Sup Forums

queen moved and rented a rehearsal space in munich ONLY because freddie wanted to really get deep into the local fisting scene.

fuck may, john deacon was always the legit guy.

Freddie Mercury was Queen. Lead guitarists often are just as pivotal to a rock band's sound but not in this case. He was that band, period.

Axl Rose is a better frontman than both of them.

You have that backwards. Queen is the ultimate normie band, alongside Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and AC/DC.

>Metallica
>Good

youtube.com/watch?v=45jkC_5CzYg

>Axl Rose
is a worthless shitstain of a human being
I'm very sorry you enjoy the sound of his feminine hyena screech and his boring as fuck songs

>SEARCHING YEHEAH SEEK AND DESTROY MY FRIENDS. IM GLAD UR HERE TONIGHT MY FRIENDS ENJOYING THIS HEAVY MUSIIIIC BABYYYY
hes pretty damn lame.

Shaddup

Appetite for Destruction is a fucking great rock album beginning to end. This is objective truth.

>anything but that bloated, balding hack
>good
no.

Ok. You don't like Axl Rose. It's still a widely well received album by critics and fans. I don't see a counter argument. The songs are good. You, seemingly, disagree. What else is there to say?

>freddie wanted to really get deep into the local fisting scene.
oh holy shit, I didn't know he was that gay

I'm this user AFD is probably a better all-around album than Kill 'Em All, but they have 3 good albums. Spaghetti Incident is mediocre and Chinese Democracy has a handful of good tracks (the title track, Street of Dreams, and This I Love are the best 3), but considering James writes his songs, riffs, and solos while still being electric onstage and engaging with the fans (while not being an egotistic douche like Axl) sets him on a plain above.

At least the guy playing May looks like him

>James writes his songs
fuck off

Truthhh

>while not being an egotistic douche
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYnSEZKcVw
fuck you

What's this haircut called?

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

UH OHH OHH

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Wig

>dadrocl
>Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

Mustaine has writing credits on 2 (two) Metallica songs, and they're not even their best ones. Try again, Shitstaine.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and circlejerk the latest pop or rap trash

>NICE STORY, TELL IT TO READER'S DIGEST
So thought-provoking

Based Brian. Fags BTFO

Even James would bitchslap you for making that comment.

Good. The movie should only be about the Red Special.

Axl would bitchslap you for that comment.

Dude, we get it, you want suck James off. But even James has said in interviews that while he grew to accept the frontman position - he never wanted to sing - he doesn't consider himself a "great" frontman. So stop swinging from his taint with childish expressions like "electric performances" like your a fag reviewer at Rolling Stone. You sound like a pretentious cunt.

Tell me this fucking guy wouldn't have been a perfect Sokka. What the fuck was Shyamalan thinking?

I'll suck your huge cock

Oh, and by the way - the first three albums? Cliff was the main writer, with James and Lars. So go fuck yourself. James wouldnt be where he is without Cliff Motherfucking Burton.

not if I suck yours first pal

>Kill 'em All
>Cliff was the main writer
sorry but this is just not true

Axl Rose has a stupid put-upon voice that any retard can imitate. He is the worst thing that came out of the 90s. I wish he died during one of his plastic surgeries like Kanye's mom

>sex, swearing, drugs or nudity

A bunch of try-hard bullshit and waste of time in modern cinema when the internet exists.

Nobody wants to watch that fake ass "sex" when we can pull up the real thing 24/7. Well, nobody but the beta virgins going through puberty in junior high school.

>He was that band, period.
Nope.

Queen was Brian May's home made guitar that sounded like nothing else.

ONE OF, not THE, asswipe.

Jesus, do all of you little fuckers just straight up lie when you lose an argument like this? I wish I knew your father, so I could kick him in the nuts for raising such a faggot.

FFS.

Queen is one of those bands where each member was equally important. Queen was freddy's voice, brian's guitar, Deacons bass, and the drummers falsettos and drumming - and all of them wrote. May wrote the rockers, Freddie wrote most of the rest. Of all of them, Deacon was the most replacable. Queen without Freddy isn't Queen. Queen without Brian isn't Queen. Queen without Taylor isn't Queen.

>1 song per album for KeA and MoP
>main writer
I agree that he was important, and he was definitely one of the main writers for RtL, but what you said earlier is not right

Freddie wrote Bohemian Rhapsody all by himself. the other members of Queen were useless. you could replace any guitarist in a classic rock band. you cant replace the voice

Damn, when did Bri get so old? When Slash finally looks like that I will an hero.

>Queen is one of those bands where each member was equally important
Nah mate when the fag croaked they were irrelevant

reminds me more of jimmy page desu

that's because they shouldn't have been important in the first place

>Cliff was the main writer
He has writing credits on the following songs when he's been in Metallica
>Anesthesia
>Fight Fire with Fire
>Ride the Lightning
>For Whom the Bell Tolls
>Fade to Black
>Creeping Death
>Call of Ktulu
>Master of Puppets
>Orion
>Damage Inc
Credited on 10 songs out of 26. So he helped with less than half of the songs.

Know who's on every single one of those songs, outside of Anesthesia? Hetfield

>Redditfield

This would work better if you were in a Resident Evil thread

actually Mustaine

Mustaine is on two, and it's a wash considering he blatantly copied Enter Sandman with Trust

That's because he got hackier with age, I'm so sad for him. I remember an interview where he claimed that that most KeA riffs were his, am I imagining this?

He also said that The Unforgiven is a better song than anything he's written, only to walk it back and say he meant Hetfield's singing was the only good part about it. He also said acoustic guitars don't belong in metal after his most recognized song, Holy Wars, had it.

>He also said acoustic guitars don't belong in metal after his most recognized song, Holy Wars, had it.
lel I didn't know this

>Mustaine has writing credits on 2 (two) Metallica songs
he wrote *every* song on Kill em All and Ride the Lightning
thats why those two albums are so good and the rest of metallica is fucking garbage

>I remember an interview where he claimed that that most KeA riffs were his, am I imagining this?
he said that because it's true. He was fired from the band like a week before recording. All of the songs on the album were his.