Did you do your best today, Sup Forums?

Did you do your best today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdZYTd5yyeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, not really. But I did stop myself from buying beer which was a good decision.

Good job fella. I'm proud of you.

comeon fella, just one lil' "pick me up" so to speak? what could go wrong? buy a 24 oz and relax a lil'

- Satan.

It's so hard to sleep at night.

Why?

Same here, user. I ate brown rice, broccoli and venison plus unsweetened iced tea. We're all gonna make it brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdZYTd5yyeI

Did you?

Semite?

I almost succeeded but I bought a 12 pack instead so now I've got beer for the week. It used to be beer for 1.5 nights but I'm gonna stick to my 3 a night policy and just quit it

>tfw usually drink two 24oz cans almost every night

I've got to stop. I drop weight so fast and easily when I'm not drinking.

Good thing I live in a communist cuck country so it's literally impossible for me to buy any at this hour.

I ate two 500g cans of cottage cheese and like 300g of oats because I was too lazy to cook. Now I'm hungry.

Got some good work in and am almost done with the tax returns that need to be filed. But I'm still going to die a virgin. I can't help but remind myself of that at least a few times an hour.

Eat more cheese and oats

That is unironically what I'm about to do. I guess I have some eggs in the fridge too.

that boy a cute. A CUTE.

I always have a big bowl of hard boiled eggs ready in the fridge in case of emergencies.

Who /teamvirgin/ in this thread?

Me but I have a date with a qt this Saturday. Wish me luck boys.

I would actually eat a bowl of eggs right now and you wouldn't even have to drug me and drag me to your apartment for it.

Pics of her?

admit it, you lived this scene once in your life

I have. I would not wish that kind of pain on anyone except the worst assholes.

Quick rundown on scene?

Based trips

>Eventually, Rick gets Karen pregnant after they have sex only once, and he leaves her. Gary decides to help Karen pay for her abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house. While nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her 18th birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen a gold locket for her birthday.

>When Gary arrives at the party, his dreams of a lasting romance with Karen are shattered when he sees Karen making out with Rick. Despite what Rick had put Karen through, she apparently decided to take him back. Gary angrily leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. Tears streaming down his face, Gary drives home alone, emotionally broken and defeated.

I can sincerely say that I have never been this cuckolded

Yup, never known this feel. I've been a Rick though, not proud moments but I guess it's better than the alternative.

This movie's ending is the purest distillation of /r9k/ I've ever seen.

I don't think I've honestly tried my best at anything I've ever attempted.

I'd rather be the David of the group. The reliable wingman who gets plenty of ass himself.

I can imagine this is realistically how people on /r9k/ are born. You'd think paying for the abortion of someone else's child would already be enough of a warning sign not to get involved but nope, borrow money for a gold necklace. Then blame humanity when this clearly emotionally unstable person wasn't your dream soul mate.

Gary, you goonie!