ITT: moments when shows jumped the shark

ITT: moments when shows jumped the shark.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76y9tR4CY4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No way. It jumped the shark with Coven.

Coven had based Emma, though.

I never could get into that show. Boring as fuck.

When does the new season start?

Last week.

I was really high when watching episode 1 and I thought I downloaded the wrong thing for the first 10 minutes. It's like a parody. I can't wait to watch tonight's episode. It really breaks down the mental illness of the left after the election. It's like a diary entry of the most unhinged liberal cataloging how they view the world. Are the Hillary supporting characters supposed to be like this? And the cheeto organge-face? I can't believe they're playing it so straight.

Is ahs roanoke any good? Somehow I completely missed that one. The idea of colonial era horror sounds slightly less hackney to me even though I'm sure Ryan Murphy can find a way.

Show was never good. Every season goes to shit as soon as ghost show up.

It's set in modern day, though with some flashbacks.

Right. Is it worth watching though?

The old house in the woods is normaly subtle sort of horror, the sort AHS isn't know for.

It's not great. It's not as offensively bad as seasons 3-5 but still not really worth watching imo. But if you somehow sat through those seasons, go for it I guess

I never watched any AHS, but my wife dragged me into watching Roanoke with her.
It was complete garbage. It started off alright, but the further along it went, the worse it got, and the ending was just awful.

Asylum was pure kino. Murderhouse felt the most like a horror movie in tv format. I got 2 episodes into Coven before I dropped it like the turd it was.

I wish I had dropped it during Coven. I stuck around until hallway through Freak Show

AHS fucking sucks. I saw the first season and was angry that I wasted my time.

2>1>>>>>>6>>>>>>>>undeniable fact

Is this going to be the official live watch thread for tonight?

Where to watch?

Faggot tumblr show

stream at brettygood dot com (i think)

Unironically this

A long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=76y9tR4CY4U

Still watch every season though.

Not even a minute in and already Paulson suffering

will this be the episode that makes everyone drop it

Her "wife" is glas lighting her with the clown paranoia, isn't she?

I still think the clowns atleast are part of some kind of poorly devised immersion therapy that the wife is in on

Still shit.

>started off alright
>ending was just awful
Pretty much every Ryan Murphy show there

>some kind of poorly devised immersion therapy

Murdering their friends across the street and then framing it too look like a murder-suicide is a little extreme.

Coven was a good time to give up on the show. Asylum worked because it was about the horror of being trapped in an asylum in the 60s. It had a narrative framework to fall back on even when they were throwing in aliens demons and Nazis.

Coven was literally set in a New Orleans magic school for witches.

That shit could've been fucking amazing but with writer has an ounce of self restraint and story focus.

the aliens in season 2

we don't know how the friends got killed, the child and the nanny are unreliable narrators

Loving the lesbian action need moar

in hotel when it stopped being about ghosts and vampires killing hotel guests and became a weird supernatural slice of life show

>"MOOOOOOM"
>"Which one you crying for, kid?"

>tfw new intro helped me discover I have a hardcore blood fetish

show is kino already

the intro is pretty kino

Billie Lourd is a cute

>fat black bitch starts touching herself for whatever reason
Sounds accurate

this, I have not disliked her any time I've seen her yet, and I mean beyond AHS

How is she fucking this irl ?

She could definatey get a hotter gf

>being held in ICE detention facility

god is there a worse kind of hell than that?

ITS MARY FUCKING CHERRY

This season is incredibly redpilled though.

no is not

you just fucking know that Holland knows the kinkiest of shit and how to make Sarah flow like a river

This whole season is going to be more unintentionally hilarious the #gamergate episode of Law and Order.

AHS has always been redpilled you moron.

The Killing. Seasons 3-4.

Who the killer was and his motivations.

One week later and the murder house has already been sold.

>no is not

Amazing how everyone who wants to be offended by it types like a fucking 6 year old on an ipad.

not an argument

Will they mention 4chin again in this episode?

cheap property in a great neighborhood, it's value will only go up...unless more people start dying in the neighborhood

She's going to fuck this little boy!

that's the hope

ah, there are the bees

MARY FREAKING FUCKING CHERRY

>eichner

"no is not" is not an argument either you fucking troglodyte

>billy eichner doing anything besides yelling at new yorkers

DELET

seriously though, how big a deal was it that your new nanny just left your only child with new neighbors for a few minutes?

>ONE NIGHT A WEEK IN DETROIT

Someone made a new thread

This old blond hefer seems familiar.

That's a hard standard to beat user, that episode did a looparound into pure comedy kino.

Sorry Drumphkin that show was long dead before they made fun of your daddy.

>brettygood crashed

ffs

Agreed.

shes mary cherry from popular

I dropped this show in Season 1 when the blonde kid was revealed to be the gimp. Fucking stupid.

Fucking spics beat up /ourguy/ last episode and now they murdered big ginger bro.

After that episode, I stopped watching. So awful.

we don't know that, he might have hanged himself because his passive aggressive courtship of Pedro failed miserably

What do you call it when you want to suck the little bean things out of those pockets?

tryptovore?

>anti break in bars

dumbass, that's a good way to get trapped in your own home

It's called 'degeneracy', my man.

So their employee was murdered later the same day he had an intense argument with another employee and that fucking spic wasn't arrested?

also an okay way to stop break ins.

AHS was always trashy garbage for faggots and women. There was never a shark to jump.

I rather lose my shit than burn to death in my own home

is pedro a dreamer

this show lost it's charm like 5 years ago

could just open the doors instead of the windows. I mean your best bet is to not live in the fucking ghetto anyway.

what if you can't get to your doors, what if the only way out was to bust open a window and climb out?

That black woman from Roanoke is in this season.

u wot

AHS has ALWAYS been shit.

Murder House: gay and literal cuck pandering

Aslyum: is unarguably the best, and even then it dwells into retarded subplots. Slightly enjoyable compared to everything else

Coven: "DAYM BUTTA MILK BISKITS"

Freakshow: Mediocrity: The Show: The Series

Hotel: "They'll never guess that the main character was the killer the whole time!"

Roanoke: idk

Cult: Caricatures against caricatures

I quite liked the first episode of Cult though. I haven't watched Coven and judging by this thread I'll give it a miss.

That is a pretty retarded scenario. Sounds like an architectural problem. What if the windows are blocked and you can easily get to the doors?

no Taissa no watch

why would the windows be blocked? Why would you build a place and put windows in places that were blocked?

Vera's hot daughter looks like her just like Reese Witherspoon and her daughter.

we traded up for Billie

It's always been garbage so this is a pointless question.

that's Vera's stupidly younger sister

So did the murder the latina nanny?