ITS REUTERS:
TRUMP AHEAD

shills quiet as fuck recently
[Two weeks ago]
>hahaha drumpfs btfo no polls have him ahead lol
[One week ago]
>lol its just LA times, one poll lmAAOOO DESPERATE
[Yesterday]
>so what hillarys dropping a little in swing states shes still ahead!
[Today]
>i-i....it...its just t-two polls and some drops...

Go ahead shills, we told you the pivot was happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yes. I'm a shill not a shitposter since shitposters do not exist. DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>posting polls
>ever

>current year

>Then
>T-t-the polls are r-rigged

>Now
>HA NOW TRUMP IS WINNING KEKEKEKEKE WAHT NAOW CTR XDDDDDDD

trump supporter here. i dont trust polls anymore, no matter whether they are in favor or against my candidate.

>mfw the the polls still adjusted in Clinton's favor yet Trump still gained a lead

Im the same, but CTR fanboys and anti drumpfers are annoying and it feels nice to see them squirm.

You have to go back to /leftypol/.

>Implying poll rigging didn't happen
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

While Hillary would be leading with a couple of points in an honest poll, Trump has not launched any political adds and nearly the entire mainstream media is against him. If Donald does as good with whites as Romney did, Hillary need blacks to turnout at a rate of 90%+ (which is what Obama got). This won't happen, blacks don't like her, whites dont like, nobody except neocons like her.

Trump has good odds of winning

CTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>reuters literally "tweaks" poll
>trump drops 10%
>slowly climbs back into the lead
i assume reuters will need to tweak their poll again

>Trump loses in polls
>WOW THEYRE FUCKING RIGGED LOL
>Trump wins same poll
>HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH LOL

Ive been baiting as a CTR shill for Weeks but im MAGA!

Its because Hill shills rub it in our faces when Trump is down. Now its our turn for revenge.

Reuters scrambling desperately to figure out how to "reevaluate" their methodology so Trump drops behind again

you gonna get a ballot in the mail or will you be back in the country by the election?

Allow me to Correct the Record.

>La Times poll

Debunked many times, inaccurate poll.

>Rasmussen

Poll that has right wing bias since they started polling people. They always show that Republicans are doing better, but in reality they are wrong and that was proven many times.

>Reuters/Ipsos poll

That fucking poll shows Hillary up 7 points in Florida and Ohio, but tied with Trump in Maine and New Mexico.

I remember that after DNC everyone here were saying how shitty and biased Reuters poll is, so please, don't be a hypocrites now.

Try to keep up. They're oversampling Democrats and everyone knows it. When he's actually winning in those polls, it really means they're fucked.

Checked. You could praise Kek (PRAISE HIM) and rule the world with us. Instead you shitpost messages about shriveled up old cunt.

Uh oh looks like Trump is going to win

If we're assuming the polls are rigged, then Trump catching up/leading slightly probably indicates a strong lead in reality.

I want Trump to win just because I want the MSM profits to plummet.

If I could have it my way they would all be shot by firing squad.

They are not oversampling them idiot.

When they poll people in states like PA, FL AND NC they ask more Democrats because in these states there are more Democrats.

Stop being so delusional and retarded.

It's more a function of them not sampling nearly enough independents.
See

I just hope Trump will have a positive impact on Germany

>la times
media spams it when hillary leads

>rasmussen
>Poll that has right wing bias since they started polling people

>reuters
>also shows Trump +14 in NH

pretty sure it's like 0.2% at best m8

They ask people if they are more leaning toward Democrats or Republicans, only small margin of Independents are actually not identifying with either party.

Pic related, all those who say that they lean towards each party or those who say that they are not strong Democrats/Republicans are registered independents.

>pretty sure it's like 0.2% at best m8

What?

He's already called out Merkel more than once. So, I hope he will too.

Do you morons seriously not get that if the polls where Trump is winning were rigged against him then he is winning by even more than they say?

You can believe that they're not rigged, that's fine. Just understand that we aren't denying that they're rigged, we're embracing it because it tells us he's winning by a huge margin.

WE'RE DOING IT! IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING!

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

you four, into my office, now. First of all,
>polls
>in the current year
Secondly, this is just a fucking demoralization tactic, like after the convention.
Thirdly,
>implying the polls aren't completely fabricated

Screencapped. See you on my collage that will be revealed after Trump loses.

>muh oversampling

>mfw Trump gets elected but he winds up being one of the worst presidents of all time

How the fuck is he going to build and maintain a 2,000 mile wall when he has a $500bn annual deficit and $19.5 trillion of national debt to deal with. Before you reply, there's no chance in hell Mexico is paying for it. You'd have to be delusional to think that.

Primary model doesnt lie. 87%-99% certain trump will win, they have be correct for every election bar one in the last 100 years
primarymodel.com/

Polls are manipulated to tell whatever story they want

If I had it my way, they'd all be burned at the stake in front of their entire families.

>Screencapping an anonymous post

After the debates, Reuters is going to craft a narrative that Trump fucked up somehow. They will oversample Dems and throw away any undesirable rigged polls. Clinton will "jump" ahead of Trump after the debates regardless of how well he does.

>CTR SHILLS ON F U C K I N G SUICIDE WATCH

all found dead from suicide with 3 holes in the back of their head when?

>They predicted this in March

Top lel.

And then Sup Forums will move on with their lives. Big fucking whoop. We're enjoying it while it happens. You liberal fucks will never really change our minds, and it just fucking irks you.

Can someone explain to me how the electoral votes will decide the election. Hillary has the most, how does trump get more? Dumbfag here so please make it simple.

Why won't mexico pay?
1 change in bank transfer law and it costs them 3x the 1 time wall cost, every year

>44% Dem
>11% Ind
>34% Rep
Where are the other 11%?

Remember your own Brexit polling?

It was two months ago, do you really have that bad of a memory?

INCREASINGLY

Lol we won't change your minds but the liberal politicians that get elected will surely change your country.

POLLS ARE RIGGED

They will be paying for it indirectly.

It's like a kid owing their dad that gives them an allowance money, and refusing to pay it back.

Wait a minute! I was never polled!

Trump laid out his hardline immigration stance. At the same time, Hillary is looking sick and is staring down further inquiries into her email coverup.

There's so much here for Trump to exploit. He's tapped into Americans' secret, forbidden dislike of illegal immigration as well as our distaste for foreigners in general.

Trump will win as long as he hold firm.

You will be polled November 8th.

I can't wait to shitpost all of you guys off of Sup Forums when you lose.

It's going to be a giant raid of all the boards against you guys and I will be laughing my ass off.

Maybe green and whatever party Johnson represents.

>Brexit meme again

Lol, screencapped.

This. All these /r the_donald refugees will leave this board. Can't wait for November 8th.

Mexico already bent the knee, they know that Trump is going to be the next President. The only thing that can save them from the national humiliation of paying for our border wall is to start cooperating to stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

Only the electoral votes matter. Flat polls are worthless, designed to distract.

>Polsters stack polls for months to show Trump is a big fat loser after the convention XD
>Start slowly unstacking them closer to debates
>Just so they can stack them even harder afterwards to show that Trump just doesn't "vibe with America" after the rigged debates
>This will continue to election day to dissuade voters
Watch

>thinking polls can really calculate anything so far ahead of election year
>polls dont give enough insight into their methods so you cant tell if they're shit or not
>New York Post is like Trump's best friend

It really doesnt matter what the polls says Clinton wins or Trump wins. All that matters election day.

>Mexican president literally said 1000 times that Mexico WILL NOT pay for the wall
>Mexico already bent the knee

This delusion.

So, it's just going to be like any other day to you? Leafs do nothing but shitpost, and not in a funny way either. They are by far the worst posters on this board and everyone knows it.

>(((serbia)))

add me to the collage

will you crawl back to the hole you came out of if the reverse plays out?

Or better yet: will you come here and ask for forgiveness before the formation of the right wing deaths-squads?

I know the polls are fabricated for a purpose, I'm saying it's pretty funny how Trump still manages to crawl back into the lead in some of them

>implying they get to choose wether or not they pay for the wall

Did you even read trumps plan?
Lol

Stop shitting up this thread

This strategy makes sense

Unless it backfires hard as fuck because it makes Trump supporters 100% sure to show up to vote and Hillary supporters to stay home because "Hillary will win anyway"

>Mexico has American companies in it
>Tell those companies that their firms in Mexico will receive a wall tax
>Imports from Mexico will be taxed for the wall

Mexico pays for the wall

You misunderstand. Trump losing will be like Obiwan losing. It will give us more power than ever before.

We can win this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, we will win. If deportation doesn't happen, it just pushes the inevitable conflict forward in the schedule.

>Mexican President literally agrees with everything in Trumps immigration plan on live television broadcast around the world

Doesn't matter if he said that he won't pay for it, reaffirmed that we have the right to do it.

Take your pills leaf.

Thank you Lord Kek. We will never forget.

Yes, you have a right to build a wall. But American taxpayers will pay for it.

It's just funny how the left can't even control their own propaganda anymore.

i brt you live in belgrade or "new now"

What prevents us from forcing Mexico to pay for it one way or another? Why can't we just take the money out of the aid we give them? There's many other ways, I don't understand why you treat it as such an impossibility.

What's your home board? I want to know because I'm going to post this there come election day.

They Corrected The Record, but not in the way they intended

That's with like 45% dems in their sample pool too.

If Trump loses there will be hell to pay

>another jap harbour attack

VOJVODINA NASA DIKA, BICE REPUBLIKA.

You are talking with a Serbian, he is probably in some internet cafe in a hovel while some old lady is tossing a bucket of shit and piss out of the window above him.

Kek has blessed us

I know. He shills the Trumpgen threads endlessly, too. I just want to see if he can give a legitimate answer (he can't).

>Being this mad

Good luck lad. If you are a straight white male you will have hard time if Hillary wins.

We will be fine, we are pro EU liberals now.

I just BTFO'd everyone in this thread. Yeah you can try to choke Mexico economically but if the Mexican president agrees to pay for the wall he will be lynched.

It seems like that Mexicans would rather die than pay Trump for the wall.

>Mexicans would rather die

You didn't do anything but shitpost.

Make the corporations and the rich actually pay their share. Make less absurd trade deals. Tax remittances.

you think mexico has more power than the us? how do you figure i'm really interested in your point.

>Thinks shitposting with no sources is an argument

All it needs to do is dissuade people who arn't sure who to vote for or other like minded semi-apathetic normies to have a decent impact.

>It seems like that Mexicans would rather die than pay Trump for the wall.

You don't agree with this?

You don't agree that if Mexican presidents agrees to pay for the wall he will get killed on the streets like Gaddafi?

President*