>3x the price, and half as much as you would get from your local dollar store

JUST

>Medium popcorn
>Sour Patch Kids
>Medium blue raspberry icee

Every time.

>mediums
so thats what nigger rich means, makes sense now

I bring my own small candy and just buy the food and drink.

>watch taxi driver
>$1.85 gets you a drink, popcorn, two candies, and two dried jerkies
>try and order the same once out of curiosity
>one small packed of jerkey costs $4 alone
>$4 for 20 grams of dried beef
What went wrong with capitalism?

>CVS literally has a bin labeled Theater Candy for $1 each
Based Convenience store
My raisinets will not fund the Theater Jew

Aw shit, that's pretty good.

A free market run by corporations is ba...

To answer your question, the only thing wrong with capitalism is government regulation.

A small popcorn and a medium Coke costs $14.50 at my local theater lmao. Joke's on them, I brought in $15 worth of Chick-Fil-A.

My theater actually has it so you can get candy, popcorn and a drink for $22 but you get a free movie ticket worth $12.

Not too bad desu.

one time my friend brought in a burrito in his pants and ate it with salsa in the theater.

I go to the movies nearly every week and always just bring a small bottle of water. I have plenty of disposable income, I just don't see what movies have to do with junk food. Why are Americans so fat?

does CVS stand for Cheap Virgin Store?

Last time i went to the movies i sneaked a punch of snacks in my jacket

No staff at all checking tickets, automated ticket machine

How is this a good thing? Amazon has the means to sustain such endeavors, and this is them pushing competition out and widening their market.

>Implying Chads pay 500% markup for shitty candy and sodapop

Republicans that were set on watching the world burn

>sneaked
I walk into the movies carrying a backpack every time and no one has ever stopped or asked me what's in there.

Good, I get lower prices.

In the UK it's even worse

Wow what a bargain

Chad doesn't buy candy because he doesn't do the virgin watch, he does the chad spectate.

>monopoly is good for the consumer because it briefly lowers the prices while eliminating competition
I don't think you understand much about capitalism.
>implying chad drinks soda or eats candy

>Hi I'll just get a medium coke and a small popcorn
That'll be $23.50 please

Chad Distils his own cognac as he watches his kino, so that it may be prepared to discuss films in the future

>Large Pepperoni Pizza
>Large Pibb Xtra
>4 Chipotle Burritos
>1/2 pound of welch's fruit snacks
>Large Popcorn
>Jumbo Pickle

Every time.

>a dollar at every single dollar tree or 99cent store
>3+ in a theater
This is why no one goes.

>sodapop
Flyover faggot detected

Damn only $22 for $2 worth of food

flyover faggots just say pop

You realize that comparing prices to the dollar store isn't what the average consumer does? That is literally the most white trash thing I've heard all week. Just going to the dollar store would be enough but actually walking around and quoting dollar store prices comparing them to other establishments? Are you also the single parent of 3 children from different fathers?

I usually only ever buy popcorn from the movie theater, and that's only the yearly refillable tub that's half the price of a normal popcorn. During the summer months I might dare to sneak a package of grocery-store-bought sweedish fish in my back pocket. Wintertime and winter coats bring forth a true cinema feast.

Most people in the UK are either dumb or only care about convenience. The shop in the bus station where I work sells 1 bottle of 500ml Coke for £1.69, while the superstore literally 30 seconds outside the bus station sells 1.75L bottles for £1.70

usually have to set people on Sup Forums straight about 'flyovers'
flyovers are people that dont live near big cities, so they live somewhere with lower crime rates and less wild blacks running around
flyover areas are preferred for all whites/civil people
you enjoy your cali swag or whatever you call it, stay high dude

does it come with a pineapple pizza?

For the short term. And then once all their competition is priced out, the prices go higher than they were before.

>want to live somewhere with low crime rates and few blacks
>picking anywhere in the Estados Unidos

Soda sounds faggy as hell

>no junior mints in butterless popcorn combo

That's when I stop buying from them.

>There are no other stores!

There will be other stores that sell fucking vegetables.

My state is 85% white and my town is 94% white.

inb4 "white"

Evening, sir!

Robert got the night off, here's your medium popped corn and medium diet coke.

That will be $79.99.

Plus tip.

Uh. No. I don't accept any food or drink from any one other than Robert.

Please send for him. The film starts soon.

Should tickets be $20 and actual concessions be a reasonable price?

>lolbertarian intellectuals

>Me: Does a blowjob come with that too?
>Employee: Hahahahaha, that's a good one sir. Yes, it is expensive, but most of our profits come from selling beverages, popcorn, candy what have you. :)
>Me: Hmm, interesting didn't know that!
>Employee: Hope you enjoy the movie! :)

>Yes, it is expensive, but most of our profits come from selling beverages, popcorn, candy what have you. :)
I have a feeling you're being bamboozled because cinemas in yurop do just fine with similiarly priced tickets and nobody buying refreshments.