DC spinoff series idea

The Wilsons
>Family comedy featuring retired mercenary and reformed super-villain, Joseph Wilson, who has to adjust to a normal life in suburban America while simultaneously raising his eccentric son and daughter, Rose and Jericho Wilson.

I would include an image of the Wilson family wearing their Sunday best in a family photo while a house is burning in the background and a dead body is stuffed in a trash can but im no artist.

What do you think? Just early morning thoughts

that sounds like just an episode of TTG

No Grant Wilson?

will Slade and Rose fuq?

Grant comes later during season 2. Joseph assumed he was dead, but comes back home in need of some money and place to crash for a while. He tells the neighbors he just got back from a deployment in Afghanistan when they start asking questions.
Rose tries to hit on Joseph when they are out in public but he always stops her stressing that they have to be a normal family now and that father and daughters aren't supposed to fuck each other.

>Rose tries to hit on Joseph
out of all the Wilson f@m members, you picked the LEAST likely to be paired off with Rose.

I'd watch this user, what kind of plot would each episode tackle ?

Wow man Rose looks so hot in this artstyle.

What about Bill Wilson?

>least likely
>cut out her own eye to be just like Joseph
And it can't be Grant because he's fervently faithful to his girlfriend(lol), and Jericho was molested and despises sex.

?
don't you mean Slade?

In my head, the series would be like American Dad. The family would go through typical modern issues experienced by a upper middle class white family, but they are former super villains trying to live like normies.
Yeah I meant slade. I had too much to drink im afraid

So who's the mom on this show?
>inb4 terra

Slade was divorced by Adeline before the series starts but he got custody of the kids.

So user will this show crossover with teen titans go?

Terra would be a really cute mom.

>tfw almost no cute Slade x Terra fanfic where they're a happy family and are all lovey dovey together

The TeenTitans will have cameos but not often as well as other DC heroes.

It'd also give a good range of powers for this show like 2 supersoldiers a geokinetic and a possessor

>uncle Dick comes over
>snuggles with daddy Slade

This idea was mostly inspired by my neighbor, who I recently discovered is a retired Navy Seal veteran and I think that a person with such a past having such a mundane boring life now is so crazy to me. I wave to him when I leave for work when I see him outside watering his lawn.

He has a nice Rubicon in his driveway and both his wife and daughter are hot as fuck. So that's how the idea for the Wilsons was born.

I would also like to add that if it were a series, there would need to be a "straight man" of sorts to react to the crazy things that would occur when the wilson family is around.
I have no idea what kind of character they would be but maybe a friend of the family or a neighbor who isn't an established DC character already but isn't a metahuman.

as long as Big Dick Slade gets to fuck someone I'm all for it.

Once you've been through hell, a mundane life seems like the most appealing thingin the universe.
My brother was a private army merc and was stationed in Iraq for almost 4 years.
The moment he got back he got himself a wife and pumped out a kid.
Vets don't need excitement. They've already had enough action for 10 lifetimes.

Fuck off.

oh?
does this make you feel uncomfortable?
why? does it make you question your own sexuality?
are you secretly bicurious?
do you wonder what a hairy and sweaty chest smells like?
what a man's deep growl of excitement sound like?
what an erect and nasty phallus tastes like?

This, what about Uncle Bill, OP?

Blue Devil

>College student and wannabe film maker Danny Cassidy is making a indie horror flick (hoping to get Blair Witch infamy from it)
>During the filming, he and his college buddies summon a real demon, which gives him powers
>As the Blue Demon, he must balance college, his dreams of becoming a film maker and dealing with the DC universe's most obscure villains
>The only ep where he interacts with a well known character is a two-parter where he helps Raven deal with her "Daddy issues" by fighting Trigon

I like it

I don't really have a good episode idea but here's one a put a little bit of thought into

Episode name :

>Thanksgiving week, Slade gets a knock on the door
>To his astonishment, it's Grant
>Slade asks how this is possible when he watched him die in his arms
>Grant tells him it was not actually dead, but put in a coma like state due to unforseen side effects of the gene therapy
>Elated that he got his son back, he announces to the rest of the family that they will need to add one more plate to the table for thanksgiving dinner
>a montage follows with Slade and Grant bonding doing father and son things
>Grant takes Rose's room and she complains to Slade
>he just tells her its just for thanksgiving week and she can have her old room back after Grant leaves
>Rose suspects something else is not right about "Grant" however aside from his sudden reappearance
later episode reveals that this Grant was a clone of the original, sent to kill Slade and his family by alumni at H.I.V.E University

>wanting another shitty dc comedy

You need to be 18 to post on this site.

Nothing wrong with that if it's well written comedy.

Although I'll admit im not that great of a writer. But I fantasize about it being written so good it will have the newcomers in the audience in stitches without alienating fans of the comics.

>no fun allowed
>only muh serious business drama w/ guro allowed
boy, you must've LOVED when nu52 started.

fucking kill yourself, kid.

>hurr you dont like my fat joke show so go back to your no fun allowed

there is no reason to be upset

>hurrr i don't have arguments so let's say he is buttmad for no reason

Slade would want to live a normal, peaceful life, and having a young teen as his wife would alarm and disturb his neighbors Even though he still wants to pound Terra like there's no tomorrow

jesus, you sound like such an insufferable asshole.
just leave the thread, dickhead.

>hurrr i don't have arguments so let's say he is a asshole for no reason

user please calm down

so would he have an "official" wife for when he goes out and greets his neighbors, and when he gets home, has has a whole "ménage à trois" thing going on?

Anyone replying to this guy is just as much of an annoying asshole as him.

sry, meant to quote

Ive been thinking about that, and while his relationship with Adeline is over he would still be on the look out for another partner. Someone that can handle being with him when things got out of hand and his dark history.
Slade may have been a mercenary, but he was known as a smooth gentlemen so he would catch the attention of alot of women in his neighborhood.

Slade has been quite the womanizer over the years.
Getting a woman to fall for him wouldn't be that much of an issue.
The real problem is finding someone who would accept his lifestyle and his past, as well as his unusual relationship with his children, particularly his daughter.

reddit

I feel as though this show would attract a hilarious fanbase and a LOT of bitching

If TTGo is any indication of course it will

while we're at it, why are there so many Deathstroke threads on Sup Forums recently?
is it because of the current ongoing? I thought it was pretty mediocre.

>uncle Wade comes to visit
>the entire episode is them dancing around the fact that he is deadpool, but they never outright say he is.

>plays off his "skin condition" as just bad sunburn

Stop
Just stop right now

Why gay people only know how to insult people by....calling them what they themselves are?

>Hey, I love these little yellow boxes, with words.

>He pulls out a yellowpage book.

Even faggots know that their existence is shameful.

Like...what if you are gay? Who cares? Its the actions that matter, if I am gay and decide to kill other gays on the street because I hate faggots, it doesnt matter how I identify, what matter is my actions.

I would read a comic about Terra and Ravager doing shady stuff.

I thought it was about the same amount as usual. At least it has been less threads about Slade wank though.

Is it me or does her boobs look bigger and more noticeable compare to other girls?

So if Slade had a Stroke would he become Wade.

A good one.

Because her breast plate are so tight thats why and or she might be older than the titans

yeah

Its just you. But I'm surprise that jinx boobs are much bigger in ttg than her original self.

Honestly I'd watch it. Wilson family shenanigans sound hilarious yet deadly, the best combination.