STAR WARS IX: RETURN OF THE JEDI

Jar Jar Abrams is writing and directing Star Wars IX: Return of the Jedi. How will Star Wars ever recover?
> It won't

>Sup Forums suddenly hates The Force Awakens
What the fuck? I know we're not the biggest fans of J.J but TFA was really quite decent at the worst.

Abrams knows all of your criticisms of The Force Awakens. He has, on multiple occasions, acknowledged where he messed up. I have full confidence that he is going to build on The Last Jedi and knock Episode IX out of the park.

Also, I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed. Not all that original, sure, but just a very, very well-made movie. If he can bring that, and get some originally in the script, Episode IX will be amazing.

>suddenly

Yeah why didn't anyone enjoy the shitty half assed story or the poor filmmaking and editing?

Can't wait for Maz Kanata and Rey to vanquish the evil white males once and for all.
#TheForceIsFemale

>#TheForceIsFemale

>quite decent
the movie that killed han, and just aimlessly led to nowhere. Its obviously Last Jedi is gonna be bad and they didn't follow the Lucas plan. Its all a cash grab.

either somehow after years of this shit fox gets the rights, or management at disney changes for the better. Both are unlikely.
I really hope this is bait.

the fact that this is a real post from reddit proves that there are indeed shills.

#TheForceIsFascist

>#TheForceIsFascist
put us in your movies or we will kill you

>rehash of ANH
>A LITERAL FUCKING MARY SUE AS THE MAIN CHARACTER

It's literally the worst big budget film made.

>Lack of Diversity
>Literally the character who was played up to be a Black Jedi in promos but was just a bait and switch for Disney's Mara Skywalker

He could have been Mace Windu 2.0 but instead they had to Coin Toss between Female Jedi or Black Jedi because why have both right?

How can you all be so sexist, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, literally Hitler, fascist, nazi, transphobic, islamophobic?

Can't you see that #TheForceIsFemale and Cis White Men have had their time trying to save the galaxy? It's time for women to lead a multicultural movement to destroy the evil White patriarchy. Thankfully JJ Abrams can appeal to our political views and show that Women are capable of destroying White men.

>didn't follow the Lucas plan
What do we even know about his outline?

>When will people realize SW is just a space fairy tale: the thread

Return of the Return of the Jedi

Dude, TFA was trash. No-imagination money grab.

lol fuck ooga boyega.
once this shit is done he's homeless.
Detroit was a flop.
fuck this box office cancer,

The problem with TFA isn't SJW stuff, it's the fact that it's a shit movie. You could make every character a white male and it would still be a shit movie.

LOL at all this alt-right whining. Y'alls are missing the real reasons this franchise is dead now. Which are: shit storywriting, shit acting, shit imagination.

Stop mansplaining you evil Drumpfkin faggot!

Even if it had good storywriting, acting, and imagination the movie would still bomb because no one wants to see a nigger breathing hard into the camera for 2 hours.

star wars
return of the solar flares

SJWs and plebs are the same thing. Disney's pandering to the idiot masses is the problem regardless of the added political posturing.

If the acting was good, he wouldn't be breathing hard into the camera for two hours. It's not like there aren't good black actors. There just aren't any in Disney Wars.

>SJWs and plebs are the same thing
Nope. There's an overlap. But there are non-SJW plebs, and there are even SJWs who realize that these movies suck.

ITT: Sup Forums cancer is at it again

Spotted the newfag

>the climax of this trainwreck of a series
>directed by a man who can only create two hour trailers and sad forgettable attempts at Spielberg coming-of-age stories

Every time I think it's dead, Star Wars finds new ways to die even harder.

>Return of the Jedi

wait wut, wasn't that episode VI?

You mean quite decent at best right?

>wait wut
Fucking idiot.

he made the worst star wars movie with the most plotholes of any movie i've watched in the last 5 years but still gets the job?

He did what cunt Kennedy wanted. Thats all that matters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS FRANCHISE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER

JJ could direct a star wars movie well (star trek 2009 is a better star wars movie than nuwars) but Disney is neutering everything. He has nothing to work with. Maybe if he had a writer.

Super 8 was alright and allowed the soundtrack to breathe but TFA was garbage that had a bad OST bc it wasn't full of anything cinematic.

TFA was even worse than Attack of the Clones

God if I wasn't such a pussy I'd fucking kill myself.

i cant find any evidence this quote exists

Better to broaden your sci-fi horizons and laugh at the inferno that remains of Star Wars.

>Dying before Bannerlord

Good thing they hired the guy who wrote BvsS!