Is Dormammu just a poor mans Galactus?

Is Dormammu just a poor mans Galactus?

Other way around. Dormammu consumes worlds because he can; Galactus consumes worlds to continue his own unnatural existence.

Does Galactus have a hot sister?

He has a hot daughter.

Death, if you ask certain Titanian Eternals.

Pics please.
Really?

This, too. Though I'm not sure how canon she is.

Technically, as cosmic abstracts, Galactus/Death/Eternity are connected as a sort of "family" or kinship. They represent the cycle of life and death on a universal scale.
That said, any pre-2000s cosmic Marvel fan will tell you that Thanos' death-boner is legendary.

I know about Thanos' waifuism. Will they use it in the movies though?

Maybe if Hela is "Death", but beyond that, I think he's just Marvel's Darkseid for the MCU's purposes.

>Is Dormammu just a poor mans Galactus?
Because he is the first major Doctor Strange villain, it automatically makes him the weakest. That's the sad fact of showing up first, compared to all the other supernatural antagonists.

>I think he's just Marvel's Darkseid
I hate this. They look alike because plagiarism, but come the fuck on, they're not all that similar.

>I know about Thanos' waifuism. Will they use it in the movies though?
Marvel said that this is what they had to use to make him different from other villains, they really have no other choice. What, do you expect thre MCU to invent a new personality for him? That would be too much work.

>unnatural existence
Galactus is one of the cosmic abstracts, in no way is his existence unnatural.

Google "Galacta"

Poor logic

Galactus is just a poor man's Darkseid, though.
Dormammu at least has a kind of original design.

A hot pregnant daughter with an eating disorder.
You're not getting that galactic poon.

>automatically makes him the weakest
That only works in bad fighting shounen though.

>Galactus is just a poor man's Darkseid
You retarded?

I'm confused by the stupidity of this statement.

Yeah actually I was thinking of Thanos

No. Even in the movie the movie Dormammu is motivated by his want as opposed to necessity. In the movie he is a poor man's Shumagorath, even down to killing death, except in this case Dormammu is killing time instead.

In the comics Dormammu is a petty and manipulative greedy bastard.

That isn't at all how Dr. Strange works.

He is outright incorrect. If I am remembering correctly, and mind you there is a very large chance I'm not, the Faltine are a race that was without evil until Dormammu and Umar. Like he said Galactus is the representative of entropy and is very much a natural force of the universe.

In Superhero comics that automatically makes you the STRONGEST, retard. You're thinking Japanese comics.

Who the fuck has a dick piwerful enough to satuate a cosmic being?

It's parasites user.

The Sentry?

Hot daughter who's into vore.

DO NOT GOOGLE GALACTA

Well he is in the sense that he's not a unique entity.

Comics are the poor man's books.

Snobs are a poor man's douche.

Even that's wrong. Darkseid is a vicious predator. Thanos is a mad scientist. Thanos' schemes and posturing are just a means to an end. Darkseid's very nature is an end in and of itself.

Virgin birth.
Just like how she doesn't have a mommy.

I always thought that Dormammu was a powerful demon. Galactus was a cosmic entity. They are really different. I mean in a lot of the Dark Dimension is depicted like Hell.

But Hell is Hell and ruled by Mephisto.

Mephisto only rules a bit of hell.

Who rules the rest? I remember in Sandman they had a triumvirate, is it like that in Marvel too?

That doesn't contradict anything said

Dark Demension is technically not Marvel hell. I am just saying in some of the art it is portrayed like hell. Dormammu being demon like fits with the fantasy aspects of Strange but in the movie he was more like an alien.

Not really. There are just a bunch of hell lords/devils who arbitrarily split it. There's Black Heart, Satannish, Hela rented some property down there for a while and a bunch of others. Mephisto probably shows up more cause he has that classic devil look.

>Dormammu i'm here to negotiate

You're here to meme.

>was getting killed part of your plan?

Of course!

Then why do they cost more?

Unless it specifically notes otherwise, a Marvel story takes place in the main continuity. She's canon.

Let's put it like this: she's more canon than the 1990s War Machine book at this point.

but the one book in which she first appears is specifically mention it is not canon, hell is a compilation of a bunch of what if that got voted into becoming miniseries.

Dormmamu doesn't consume worlds, he conquers them and then burns the fuck out of them for his own amusement.
Dormammu has more in common with the Antimonitor than with Galactus.

Generally, the cosmic villains are motivated by need (Galactus) or twisted ideals (Thanos).

The mystic villains, Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Set, Chthon, Mephisto, Satannish, Nightmare, etc, are enormous assholes who may hunger power, but primarily just love fucking shit up.

They have aims but they will pop round your house and do a big shit...because they can.

Some men just want to watch the world burn :)

triggered

Then why don't books have pictures?

Checkmate, athesists.

Also, Unicron is the opposite of Galactus even though they both devour worlds.

>unnatural existence.
wrong

Galactus is a primal force in the universe. He's a comic book universal constant. Totally natural.

Also, as an interesting counterpoint, while Galactus consumes the life energy of a planet, leaving the planet intact but lifeless, Unicron literally eats planets. with a little mouth and everything.

>What, do you expect thre MCU to invent a new personality for him? That would be too much work.
Why not? They do it for just about every other character.

Because Unicron is the embodiment of Chaos seeking to end existence and Galactus is a necessary existence to preserve it, or a different reason?

picturewiththetwopanelswiththesecondonehavingtheguywithadeflatedpointerfingeryouknowtheone.jpg